PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange piece a life)

Khanin Jury
23.11.2004, 19:38
Here know everyone write that longly all this experienced a life has stopped and so on.... And I was not present simply as that on another suddenly... Has shaken off and has gone further))))) frightens all this mlin))

On the one hand it is terrible and from other of it or this too it is possible to bear or take out pluss) hunting now all poiogat to go on groups.... By the way a question for those who from Moscow..... sttoit in general there to go????

It would be desirable gets acquainted and to communicate with such as I.....

voobshchem give obedenjatsja and to be friends and we necessarily we shall healthy and happy........ I hope....

Marmy
17.01.2005, 05:06
Whether you see Francheska... Yes, I judge or shall narrow on 100 % the same as also you! Meaning that a chicken-feed this everything, not last stage sifisa, eventually! (Fie-fie-fie)

But here to go.. Will be united... It we such HERE, quick-witted everything, like one family... And here approach or suit you in the street, such all beautiful, simpatishnaja deushka to a smiling young man, and innocently looking in the face, tell or say: " Well here at me a HIV, the truth of anything? Give gets acquainted? "...))

It I to that unfortunately, on these groups go not only such as we, but also so-called pseudo-pluss (It or foby, or is simple.. The horse-radish knows what for...). People who having seen you gdenit in other place a finger will show also a word bad will tell or say.

And unfortunately a society our stereotypic still while... We have not learned to be friends with sebepodobnymi but "others"... The HIV for many is AIDS - epidemic, illness or disease of a century or blepharon, mors...

And vashche, write on soap, obshchnemsja

_35
04.03.2005, 02:18
With pleasure I shall write a current of your soap I do not see (so I shall leave the panazea@mail.ru

You know here recently poimala yourself on mysle communicating with friends that dastatochno to tell or say one word "vich" and people at least will depart on km and will forget as my name is and as maximum even to present terribly))))

You think to go on group it is not necessary?

Fairly to tell or say did not think that there who that goes simply so..... Did not reflect on it or this.... Terribly... And in general saw at any forums of the report of such maintenance or contents much: I am not ill or sick but very much I wish to communicate to those who ill or sick to learn or find out as it..... I become malicious and such I would be desirable to write any mucks here bjaka)))

LeshaLesha
07.03.2005, 01:40
1. Look soap

2. I do not speak, that on groups to go it is not necessary. Someone finds in them support, someone new friends, and here someone (by the previous subjects) and enemies... So...

You the owner of the brain, you to solve)

Zmij
13.04.2005, 23:45
There is no there your soap (((((((bad probably from me the programmer so write you to me))))))

And you were when nibud on groups????

You were registered? Here opinions too miss

If to not be registered that where then to find the normal doctor (anybody it or this is not engaged (plus still a heap of charlatans (

Pikachu
11.05.2005, 13:58
My soap oksio@mail.ru

Try or Taste))

I, yes, on the account. To me the only thing that doctors spoke, it to not believe any advertising on a tele-radio-Internet to resources.

And more. If you moskvichka is better to go on Sokolinku. There there is unique in Moscow a Moscow city center of prophylaxis and struggle against AIDS of Department of public health services of city of Moscow.

He as though is considered the best... Well type the GENERAL or COMMON...

Helga_Shock
16.05.2005, 14:42
I was there psychologically tjazhelovato

I know people which cost or stand there on the account but responses raaaaaaaaznye........ Not so that in all this I believe))))

By the way you did not read about armenikum? What you think???

Nadin
08.06.2005, 15:23
You know, did not read, but heard... Something lifting imunku? Or not? I do not know, in general...

Yes, delirium this all... Here while to me will not tell or say, that here "medicine" checked up on 100 it (is exaggerated) little men from which to you will be gud, I shall not believe...

At tja aska is?))

asdfgh
24.06.2005, 15:19
nea aski is not present ((((((((((

Speak there researches are conducted what that and there are people which have recovered suspiciously it as that so have taken and have recovered.....

And in general I think it is necessary to search for methods ways snachalo thought that I shall turn or I shall turn over all world.... And has then calmed down as that... (((((though... On each poison or venom there is protivojade it fakt.i it precisely there is also it that that very simple........ I so think) can with a roof any more by way of))))

holy
25.06.2005, 17:39
Yes not, with a roof all by way of, we from banks glass, and walls that slippery are simply torn...

Anything, to soon bank ours will break, and all of us will let out or release.

You will write to me chenit, or I and shall be as prokljataja to update the soap each 5 minutes?

all_zer
07.07.2005, 08:35
Girls whom to hell Armenikum, stop to speak about that, sense of that at all vkurivaete, the resource visits or attends a lot of same dense, and that you write that obviously happens not for the good of. This preparation litsinzirovan that never was, not speaking about that, how much people have simply died... It is not necessary to help or assist sharlotanam I propagandize their poison.

Medicines, except for VART, highly active antiretrovirusnoj therapies, at present are not present, and to speak about its or his occurrence in blizhajshchie years 10 it is not necessary.

Go by the ground, listen only to the doctor.

And if share the opinion with associates udosuzhtes even to esteem that-string on a subject.

Olwen
21.07.2005, 21:00
Go by the ground, listen only to the doctor.

And if share the opinion with associates udosuzhtes even to esteem that-string on a subject.

Yes chtozh you malicious that such

If you have not noticed, I just and spoke, that to anybody okromja doctors I do not trust...

Can will suffice to search for occasions for vypleska aggressions?

01.08.2005, 06:08
You know, did not read, but heard... Something lifting imunku? Or not? *lt;... *gt;

' I Pavarotti did not hear, but to me Mojsha by phone have sung - full dung. '

Anekdot.ru

Here I completely not malicious.

ENMITY
08.08.2005, 04:49
Well that-you, Oksi I lovely and fluffy, am simple sometimes patience has property to come to an end, especially when statements nekotryh granichjat with delirium. I would understand all if you in the private or individual order such idle talk conducted or order, and here all taki a forum, and I shall repeat, many try to find here answers to the questions, and the purpose vashchih leisure conjectures to me simply is not clear.

Against sociable devchyonok I have nothing.

Here strange you... Is called " communicate, but do not communicate "...

I too search for answers. And too I express the opinion. To communicate in the private or individual order we and without the permission, I think we can. And if I in what am incompetent, so correct, but is softer somehow, me kaatsa. Same not a forum " for those who knows all answers "!

Ljuba.
08.08.2005, 05:03
It is not necessary about all "-" so negatively! Not all we such puzhlivye!!! I here, for example, know, that mine the man "+", he to me about it or this has told or said even before our close dialogue and on close relations with it or him I have gone meaningly about what at all I do not regret. Many can amicably twist at a temple! Business master's... And at me here so! So not all so is opposite in this life!!!

Lizaveta
08.08.2005, 05:52
Well that-you, Oksi I lovely and fluffy, am simple sometimes patience has property to come to an end, especially when statements nekotryh granichjat with delirium. I would understand all if you in the private or individual order such idle talk conducted or order, and here all taki a forum, and I shall repeat, many try to find here answers to the questions, and the purpose vashchih leisure conjectures to me simply is not clear.

Against sociable devchyonok I have nothing.