PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To dope about doctors.

Страницы : [1] 2

hhh
24.01.2005, 15:49
June, 2004

Good afternoon. At you on a portal the governmental order according to which doctors should to be surveyed on a HIV is resulted or brought. And whether the doctor from a HIV (for example, the cardiologist, infektsionist, the immunologist, the doctor spending blood analysises in laboratories) to continue to work by the doctor (if he, for example, does not do or make operation, i.e. does not adjoin in any way to a blood of patients but only carries out consultations) can? Whether he Can be dismissed in communication or connection with the diagnosis? I do not see in it or this sense, in fact such doctor does not carry any real threat to the patient. I ask that there is at me one friend, has caught a HIV from the prostitute, now considers or counts, that to its or his career the extremity or end has come. Explain, please, a situation, very much it would be desirable him to help or assist, to him it is the now extremely serious.

To obligatory testing for a HIV are a subject only medrabotniki, borrowed or occupied by job with the infected blood and a HIV-positive patients. The reason of it or this not that a HIV-positive the doctor cannot work on a speciality, and in an opportunity to prove transfer of a HIV during professional duties if those took place. Medrabotnik cannot be discharged of job or it is dismissed on the basis of a HIV-status. Any restrictions of professional work for a HIV-positive by the law it is not stipulated: the person from a HIV cannot be only the donor. Unfortunately, in a real life discrimination and illegal dismissals usually takes place. Therefore it is necessary for your friend to know, that he has the right to continue job, and to defend the rights.

------

You spoke, the HIV + the doctor cannot work? Whether so it actually?

LSV
18.02.2005, 17:53
Whether and so, what he a HIV +?

bondar.
21.02.2005, 06:29
On sokalinke dental vich +

semiro
19.03.2005, 13:32
da... jest ' moment-JA INOSTRANEC... o vse HIV + inostranci podlezhat deportacii... kak nedavno sukraincami slu4ilos'...

ksena
01.04.2005, 05:51
But at them nebylo residence permit, at tja is?

iseeks
03.04.2005, 03:17
nea... registracija, da i tol'ko... kstati, vid na zhitel'stvo, v slu4aje HIV tozhe podlezhit anuljacii... ja vse zakoni, blin, uzhe viu4il...

MillaLV
16.04.2005, 02:00
The delirium cannot be........ And if at tja family we shall tell or say children and what? These are disturbances of human rights....

lesja
04.05.2005, 16:45
Alex

He is alas right, such is even in laws of such loyal countries as Canada and Australia

milakop
17.05.2005, 12:21
nu, berjosh ' semju v zubi i.... na rodinu!!!

Pasha1
02.06.2005, 01:53
And if family a citizen of that country where probyvaesh, instead of yours???

Afina
07.06.2005, 08:00
Alex

And here it I do not know, though too any discrimination is

Yly
10.06.2005, 01:27
Lisss

It is delirium...... You check when you have driven and if all well that all ok., and if through we shall tell or say 3 years okazyvaetsja + that you mozh to tell or say, that tsepanul this muck at them.

oleg_kril
15.06.2005, 07:29
jesli za eto vremja polu4ish grazhdanstvo-tebe nikto ni4ego ne skazhet... a jesli net-to, izvinite, no vam pora domoj...

tad978
27.06.2005, 02:32
Alex

Aha and the -map is given in five years, all over again residence permit receive, and then the rights swing or pump, in the same place not at once everyone give, and in Russia all not so is simple.

killerzs
09.07.2005, 22:51
Dope delirium it...........

If to you have given a kind on a constant place a residence that and citizenship it is necessary

Lara
10.07.2005, 14:53
Lisss

And I also have a appearance of a residence, instead of simply visa on mesetsa

zayats
18.07.2005, 19:21
spetsialitam on grinkartam and about democracy:

In the USA if at you +, you have no the right to make an application on grinkartu. But as democracy, can, if at you the revenue is not less 80000 $. Because nobody will give the insurance to you. And treatment costs or stands 4000-5000 in a month. So do not roll flanks to Russia. Local too "free of charge" treat only at presence of the insurance. Otherwise whence such digits? Tolo in houston it is officially registered 40000 with HIV. Believe, here anybody specially on HIV at all does not take a blood. And conscious who hands over not too much.

Maryanna
23.07.2005, 10:15
okapi

I do not know as there in the USA, but in Germany give residence permit everywhere on a miscellaneous sometimes for a year sometimes on three, and after residing 3 you receive the constant status of a kind on a residence-it or -this;-thus if you are married to the citizen of this country. And all this time at you is the insurance medetsinskaja which you always pay itself. And you can receive citizenship in that case after delivery of the test or dough of tongue and having at which social services do not pay extra job to you copecks differently will not give. Or easier or simply to live with the status of a constant residence thus ostovatsja the citizen of Russia and if to you this status of a distance that onulirovat it or him any more so that is simple from authorities since you have arrived not With vich, and podhvotil it or him can even in this country where shchas probyvaesh. Here and so.......

Dzybik
29.07.2005, 19:32
Alex, Blow in a chat do not think))))

Tashkent
02.08.2005, 18:42
Dope, at you a minus.

hfkjdnc m
03.08.2005, 04:06
That's it.

rdimas
04.08.2005, 07:41
okapi... 40000 ili 4000?... po vsej USA okolo milliona... kak ja slishal, bol'shaja 4ast ' prixoditsja na L.-A. i N.-Y....

ovr
05.08.2005, 10:37
net. In USA uge davno> Mln bolnyh. Statistiku chto ty smotrish za 2001 god))

In Houscton, gde ya givu 40.000 ne 4. ((k sogalenoyu.

velena5
05.08.2005, 13:01
mliiiiiiiin... 4ego bol'she, narka ili polovi4ka???

gulnara
07.08.2005, 08:55
opaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... ploxo delo...