PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The explanatory

Страницы : [1] 2

Lenja
28.10.2004, 04:22
The certificate or act really not was in full sense, there is a probability of infection when fingers corrected for a head or at minete (with a saliva or treshchinka on rubber)? Yes, the god that it there was a phobia. And in general, there is a sense zdat anali on a HIV, a lues, a hepatitis?

dyutasha
09.12.2004, 09:05
At you oral sex too was in a condom?

tanya.1
16.12.2004, 01:15
Yes, but she can it or him there has torn, is casual zubkami.

Feodor To.
22.01.2005, 08:30
Then sense to hand over analyses on all you the aforesaid I see no more, than to surrender on all this after a trip to public transport. Excuse, but your problem ONLY psychological because of feeling of fault before the wife. But in a direction of overcoming of this problem you have already made the important step, having told about all to the wife. Therefore forget about a HIV! At you was not the slightest risk! (I that my problem was same as at you would like!) I shall tell or say even more. Even if there would be no condom and in this case the risk of transfer of a HIV would be improbable at the same situation. Calm down voobshchem and do not take for a ride neither nor people.

Success!

sql_fan
06.02.2005, 13:52
Thanks, children or guys! Have calmed, it is better than any doctor. Dejstivetlno, I experience for the wife more, than for myself. But I shall hand over all the same a blood on a HIV, sif, gep. By the way, what such Blot?

Camomile
15.02.2005, 05:53
Well if so nejmetsja though in this case there is no risk on sif you can already hand over now, on gep In - through -two, the most authentic is better in 3 months, and in a floor of year, on a HIV authentically in 3 months. Blot to you it is not necessary unequivocally. It IFA the test on which separate fibers of antibodies, for example to a HIV, or to everything to another are defined or determined. It or him put as confirming test at positive IFA on a HIV, or paranoiacs with negative IFA, or in the extremely rare or infrequent disputable situations. About blot precisely forget...

The donor
04.03.2005, 07:59
SEAMAN pisal: " that on sif you can already hand over now " - inkubacionnii period sifilisa ot 10 do 90 dney. Nu a test na sifilis mozet nichego ne pokazivat ' do 3-x (6-ti v redkix sluchajax) mesiacev. Poetomu ubeditsia na 100 % v tom, chto u vas net sifilisa mozno tol'ko posle testa v 6 mesiacev.

Observer0023
21.03.2005, 22:17
SIFON

Five with plus) the Honours pupil the sonny you grow))

serg11
14.04.2005, 08:03
REX - spasibo:) Tol'ko eto ti mne sinok skoree, mne k tvoemu svedeniu uze 60.

Libra
01.05.2005, 19:02
Well so the life that only begins) And in 60 so to swear matom not well))

Taya
14.05.2005, 10:11
REX - poluchil svoi minus - pozdravliau tebia. Tebia proneslo - mozet ne pronesti vo vtoroi raz Nadeus', chto ti bol'she ne budesh povtoriat ' svoix oshibok, takix kak besporiadochnaja polovaja zizn '.

Sunflower
24.05.2005, 05:05
Do not hope))

barbarisovna
05.06.2005, 01:43
SIFON, tests for a lues in fact different are. There is usual RW (Wassermann reaction), and there is a test-system on treponemnyj a lues which allow to diagnose earlier, already from 2 weeks. If to tell or say fairly in tests for a lues I am not strong, therefore a difference in details I can not explain, but I know only, that at those who has had been ill with a lues the test on treponemnyj a lues will be for life positive (probably), therefore for diagnostics in such cases it is necessary to use antibodies of class IgG RW.

If to start with the same logic it is necessary to consider or count the test for a HIV authentic in 3 years since most improbable of the described cases approve or confirm, what in 3 years of an antibody are precisely shown...

leshey
12.06.2005, 19:29
SEAMAN pisal: " at those who has had been ill with a lues the test on treponemnyj a lues will be for life positive " - ne vernaja informacia. Antitela na sifilis mogut bit ' v naliche do polutora let maximum, v osnovnom do 1-go goda.

SEAMAN pisal: " If to start with the same logic it is necessary to consider or count the test for a HIV authentic in 3 years " - nelzia sopostovliat ' eti dve absolutno raznie bolezni - osnovnaja prichina - vozbuditel ' sifilisa bakteria, a ne virus - u nix raznii mexanizm deistvii.

_
15.06.2005, 13:29
seaman

Do not try to argue at all, SIFON he is always right) the Uterus-truth cuts) Likes when praise and cannot suffer or bear if abuse)

And in general mlin, delirium, nachitalsja infy in an Internet and daldonit it or her as a parrot. I understand if the person fobit, then certainly pryot it or him. And so, whether a horse-radish to treat that? The Main thing of other subjects in general for it or him does not exist) the Academician of venerologic sciences)

25.06.2005, 16:35
S antitelami na sifilis imeutsia v vidu izlechennie ludi, srok posle izlechenia.

Aleksandr
02.07.2005, 05:10
REX - " And in general mlin, delirium, nachitalsja infy in an Internet and daldonit it or her as a parrot " - izvini, no eta infa ne iz inet. Ja uze pojasnil, v predidushem poste, gde rabotau i chem zanimaus'. Pochitai na dosuge...

IMPORTED_IA
05.07.2005, 13:01
REX - pobol'she argumentov i pomen'she pustix zajavlenii. Zametil takze, chto argumentacia - ne tvoja sil'naja storona.

phirkla
13.07.2005, 13:38
Well also work. Anybody does not stir or prevent)

Lu-lu
18.07.2005, 16:40
I have told or said, a subject of a lues, probably, I know not so well. Therefore to argue I shall not begin. If it is fair, the lues excites me least. As has told or said to me dermatovenerolog in KVD: " Contact to a blood? A HIV? What nonsense! I here recently at the patient took a blood and at once casually needle to myself in an arm or a hand have tired out or have driven. Well also what?! At it or him, the truth, a lues was... You Will think! I shall be ill - I shall be taken off or shall recover! Though the HIV, certainly more seriously, can, if a HIV at it or him it is a little poparilas... Still questions are? " At me they any more were not. I hope and at you will not arise, though knowledge of a subject not bad...

As to the rest: " nelzia sopostovliat ' eti dve absolutno raznie bolezni - osnovnaja prichina - vozbuditel ' sifilisa bakteria, a ne virus - u nix raznii mexanizm deistvii. " And anybody also does not compare! Infections the truth different. Methods of diagnostics identical. The enzyme immunoassay on intitela if to be expressed more precisely. Or I am not right?

S
22.07.2005, 14:51
SIFON

And sobstno that to me to give reason for that? You the academician, you also give reason)

echekush
25.07.2005, 03:21
seaman

You will talk to a siphon about a lues and enta the subject will start to excite you most of all. He such muzhik seryoznyj with arguments)

Marina1
31.07.2005, 07:30
SEAMAN - delo ne v metodax diagnostiki, prosto antitela na sifilis ne projavliautsia v testax posle MAXIMUM polutora let posle izlechenia.

U treti zarazivshixsia sifilisom i ne proshedshix lechenie, on perexodit v pozdnuu stadiu, eto cherez 10-30 let, posledstvia mogut bit ' smertel'ni.

Diagnostika pozdnego sifilisa vkluchaet v sebia " SPINAL TAP " - proba iz pozvonochnika, testi krovi mogut bit ' ne effektivni na etoi stadii.

Vot i vse.

jelenan
31.07.2005, 17:35
No, REX, she will not start me to excite. Though time such business I shall surrender- once more on sif... Well go know? I the truth and without that in following delivery have planned a set: gep With, sif., TSMV, tokso, can gepy G and F. The last just in case. All the same the floor of year already is. It is time to exclude all this evil spirits.

artchi2005
01.08.2005, 12:43
seaman - pravil'nii vivod! U tebia ze bili i est ' ne obiasnimie simptomi, koznie projavlenia. Eti testi esli i ne obnaruzat istinnuu prichinu etogo, to vo vsiakom sluchae iskluchat mnogie opasnie bolezni. Tak ze kak ti iskluchil HIV testami. Vse verno muzik