PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AIDS-mechanism of action and way of neutralization

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Galinka
21.10.2004, 02:05
In the given topic I suggest to discuss the mechanism of action of a HIV, on a theoretical basis of its or his action to draw conclusions, to check up, whether they are supported with experience and analyses of participants of a forum, to receive on them comments of experts, to consider or examine possible or probable ways of the decision of the stated theoretical hypotheses. During discussion and comments of professionals separate positions of hypotheses can vary on opposite.

GIPOTIZA: Gr.-the virus of a HIV gets in an organism of the person through a lymph or a blood. As well as all others gr-microorganisms, he incorporates gr + pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microorganisms groups, but in difference from them can move on a lymph having alkaline medium which favours to fast duplication gr +, getting in cells of lymphonoduses, letting out or releasing there gr + which the toxins destroy or blast them, and the formed admixture of toxins and the destroyed cells (at participation in group such, for example, gr + as, the staphilococcus (pus), coming back in an organism causes those or other external displays and diseases. Depending on a way of penetration (on a lymph or a blood) rate of diagnostics, a lesion of lymphonoduses is various also. At treatment itself) without diagnostics, the use of alcohol and dr adverse factors, action of an admixture of toxins and otmershih cells, participation in groups new is conditional patogennh microorganisms-funguses, etc., repeatedly strengthens actions of toxins. Almost in all groups gr + participates become pathogenic intestinal palochka.---------------------------the Question 1. Whether time of external displays and diagnostics of a HIV depending on that is valid variously, they have got through a lymph or through a blood?

Question 2. Whether it is impossible to change alkaline medium of a lymph on acid, having reduced action gr + microorganisms?

Question 3. Whether it is impossible to achieve a resorption of lymphonoduses and, accordingly, a conclusion of toxins from an organism?

Question 4. Whether results or brings internal thermal influence on a HIV and gr +, in view of features of their dwelling, in a positive take?

Question 4. Whether what the role of an intestinal rod in all these processes probably to achieve substantial improvements at its or her neutralization?

Manresa
23.10.2004, 04:39
Question? 5. In connection with that feature gr-mikroor- not pozoljut immediately to influence on gr. + medicines, t.e.traditsionnoj therapy on konkretnm beleznjam, whether exist traditional spo- "opening" gr-a HIV for application of antibiotics.

Dr. the Minstrel
23.10.2004, 18:51
PESHI ISCHO!!!

hRuX
12.11.2004, 02:44
ZACHOT!!! SUBJECT SISEK IS OPENED COMPLETELY!

Lexa
25.11.2004, 13:36
Not bad for the judge Odessa hovora and forces of impacts on the keyboard.

vadglad
06.12.2004, 03:09
Otherwise also cannot be at streltsa

Anna To.
23.12.2004, 05:22
Question 1. Whether time of external displays and diagnostics of a HIV depending on that is valid variously, they have got through a lymph or through a blood?

Question 2. Whether it is impossible to change alkaline medium of a lymph on acid, having reduced action gr + microorganisms?

Question 3. Whether it is impossible to achieve a resorption of lymphonoduses and, accordingly, a conclusion of toxins from an organism?

Question 4. Whether results or brings internal thermal influence on a HIV and gr +, in view of features of their dwelling, in a positive take?

Question 4. Whether what the role of an intestinal rod in all these processes probably to achieve substantial improvements at its or her neutralization?

The answer

1. Is not present than yes, though as here the some people write HZ more likely

2. It is possible, simply add there acids (HCl, H2SO4)

3. It is possible, very well it turns out at CHumaka and Kashpirovsky, speak still there was Death, so he in general all rassoset, including the owner of lymphonoduses.

4. Internal thermal influence leads very much to a positive take somewhere after half-litre though all depends from natrenirovannosti an organism, and the litre does not suffice the some.

And again 4.

Role of an intestinal rod key. For its or her neutralization it is necessary to do or make daily siphon clysters with addition slabokontsentrirovannogo a solution of potassium permanganate!

The note:

All vysheperchislennye experiments yet up to the extremity or end are studied or investigated, therefore I recommend to be trained on laboratory animals.

[/url] [/list] [/code] [/quote]

Dinar
26.12.2004, 10:06
It is better than SUCH ANSWERS And NOT DAVAT.ONI MISMATCH the LEVEL of the professional [b]

Izutova
12.01.2005, 04:55
Rozhdesha, I to you shall translate into clear to you tongue - all these medicines which should be drunk that acidity of a lymph has changed and in her nothing raslo any effect have no. They therefore do not admit traditional medicine. In my culture of cells acidity 7.4 and that there nothing raslo I add antibiotics (Penicillinum-Streptomycinum). It is a unique way to achieve that that was not kontaminatsii. If I of it or this shall not make that at me there will grow anything you like at any acidity. Further - the acid/alkaline balance of an organism is supported or maintained very strictly. You on a subject of systemic change of acidity of a lymph and communication or connection with any systemic infection you will not find any publication in serious medical magazines. I cannot disagree with you, what is it has any value or meaning;importance in development of infections in genikologii, but here speech is conducted about local disturbance, and that he there is secondary.

For a long time serious researches on limfoangiogenezu in the application to metastozirovaniju tumours but as those practical results there while are not present are conducted, at least how much or as far as I know.

The most important Rozhdesha - by treating your posts is made impression, that you wish to seem more cleverly, than you are actually. Mistakes of that type, what E. coli concerns to Gram-positive microorganisms to the professional are visible at once (and in general why so much attention to an intestinal rod?), your item or point 5 in general is Delirium, however you already many times surprised.

I to you wish to tell or say Rozhdesha, that this forum provides the certain presence of Sincerity, you are the professional Provoker. You have begun with provocation (I and a moderator), continue, and God forbid continue to provoke, including all these or it the naukoobraziem. Rozhdesha, it is not necessary to seem more cleverly than you are actually, it very well is visible. Provocations it is entered in the concept of a forum not in any sincere human dialogue.

I to you stojko would suggest to leave from here.

oxana1972
15.01.2005, 14:54
Children or Guys! I am sorry, that has got not into the subject... At me the idea, that was again imposed to ALL OF YOU here... Either medical students... Or psychiatrists...

On loonies you do not pull...

Well here to me... Blunt... About these intestinal rods... = it is read not absolutely seriously...

Any doctor on this subject does not speak...

But if... These doctors... Such dark...

Can you educate me... What to me to treat and THAN?

.. Would treat... I in general on all am conducted...

Well now... Not absolutely on all... Well and health would become interested.... Not especially for itself... To Me... That on a next world to take away it or him nikchemu... In the ground to decay-

There is no difference... Healthy or sick... So for the information and self-education... To Me recently one young and very much umnenkaja the girl has told or said, that... I can not chuvstvlvat illnesses or diseases... They in me do not develop... Doctors do not define or determine... But a virus carrier I can quite be...

And that a virus to define or determine... Procedure needs certain to be passed or be taken place...

Dashka
20.01.2005, 18:52
That I see. Even lady Architect from holiday has appeared. Here, at once it is felt, scientific speech, not that that at us, with the Pope. Successes to you. Do not distract-ON, we shall wait with the decision of scientific problems up to yours-th for arrival.

Katerrina
08.02.2005, 17:02
That I see. Even lady Architect from holiday has appeared. Here, at once it is felt, scientific speech, not that that at us, with the Pope. Successes to you. Do not distract-ON, we shall wait with the decision of scientific problems up to yours-th for arrival.

You hotjaby znaesh from what povyshojutsja LU at a HIV?????

Also what such HIV????

I can write to a tuba that the virus imunodefichita the person does not give raspoznovat arganizmu where the where chjuzhoj (a lot of bacterium is useful to the person and anti bodies for other viruses too) and so to say, imunitet the person distinguishes or recognizes them as chjuzhoj and vanities in LU (AS YOUR COMPUTER PUTS VIRUSES In the SEPARATE FILTER), THE MATTER IS THAT WHEN YOU THEM CHISTISHCH, LU, ARGANIZM ALL ALL CLEANS the ANTIVIRUSES NECESSARY to HIM In the BLOOD MORE STRONGLY AND MORE STRONGLY.

You it ponimaesh???????

How much you LU would not clean the, in your organism, a blood, viruses and bacteria will get.

alenka911
09.02.2005, 23:26
001, I am absolute with you soglsen! I Shall tell or say even more,

If I in a computer would have viruses I has carried it or him in banku and as would follow poparil it or him venechkom!))))) Then would wrap up in odejalko, would offer konjachku, and would carry in a small churchlet. I shall add only, that I understand nothing as in a writing or spelling of these antiviruses as well as in that as them to use.

Natika
21.02.2005, 17:18
.dazhe lady Architect from holiday has appeared. Here, at once it is felt, scientific speech, not that that at us, with the Pope. Successes to you. Do not distract-ON, we shall wait with the decision of scientific problems up to yours-th for arrival. [/quote]

Razhdesha! You likely so have taken a great interest in search of a strawberry that have not noticed that I a masculine gender: =)))

I only shall add to you, that having re-read yours zadachki I have understood all that holiday to us is necessary urgently for both: =))

GONOVMR
22.02.2005, 10:41
Dear/an gran.

By your report I have understood, that my joke has not passed or has not taken place. Please, do not use my references, it I so have unsuccessfully joked.

I apologize.

At all do not use an acid, do not go to healers and do not abuse alcohol! It is not necessary to do or make also siphon klizm with potassium permanganate if that was recommended by the doctor in a hospital.

In occasion of sincere health visiting or attending the given forum the skilled or experienced doctor-psychiatrist can diagnose only at personal contact and carrying out of the certain diagnostic procedures. Therefore it is not necessary so categorically to do or make conclusions about loonies. And a word this or thus insulting. Much more pleasantly the term "insane person".

Success

lyosha
24.02.2005, 05:05

If I in a computer would have viruses I has carried it or him in banku and as would follow poparil it or him venechkom!))))) Then would wrap up in odejalko, would offer konjachku, and would carry in a small churchlet. I shall add only, that I understand nothing as in a writing or spelling of these antiviruses as well as in that as them to use.

Arhitekt, Gud, 100!

Churchlet! poberegis!

Me here in University to such reference or manipulation with computers did not learn or teach. Well if only klavu morning coffee poit shivering with buduna arms or hand, or so, after serious nochki.

vasiliy_vpss
10.03.2005, 00:19
[QUOTE]

Arhitekt, Gud, 100!

Churchlet! poberegis!

Me here in University to such reference or manipulation with computers did not learn or teach. Well if only klavu morning coffee poit shivering with buduna arms or hand, or so, after serious nochki.
]

... While I shall inform in words... Experts or Auditeurs consider or count, hundred author of "Ultimatum" is the man..., with the maximum or supreme or not finished higher education. In the past, most likely, sudimyj. Features of the person are expressed very brightly: individualist, the overestimated self-rating. It is inclined to cruelty, aggression. It is possible to tell or say-sadist. It is artful, resourceful, vindictive.........

.... All conclusions of experts or auditeurs are based on the analysis of the text. On a science, certainly, but... Applied disciplines, perhaps. The mass of allowances is possible or probable. To treat a conclusion about a disfiguration it is possible rather widely..............

It allows to narrow and concretize a circle suspected.... Especially earlier sudimyh and consisting on the psychiatric account.... Experts or Auditeurs consider or count, that at the terrorist a complex of the Fame-thirsty person.

Olga
20.03.2005, 13:54
gran ',

Any sharp transition from your phobia...

Nevertheless it you about whom? I also did not know that Razhdesha sudimyj and consists on the account.

goldy ira
21.03.2005, 23:53
Ups! The Side where it is your sick mentality has incured. Is not present Nikago the analysis, All is based on individumah.

And self-ratings never nebyvaet much. Accept it as an axiom, and to you polegchaet.

Also what means "While" in our case? Development and logic construction of events intrigue me not less than you.

Golovch
27.03.2005, 18:58
gran ',

Any sharp transition from your phobia...

Nevertheless it you about whom? I also did not know that Razhdesha sudimyj and consists on the account.

As it is not paradoxical... But at me it is absolute...

There is no phobia... I so believe, she is present

At That... Who treats this or thus most chajkom...

And digs in an Internet of intestinal rods much.

But, how to be spoken, - " to all the time "... Gljadish-and on rybalochku will dig out... Looking what rybalochka....

Small fish... "lukus" to catch... Or sprat in a tomato sauce.

Dolphin
03.04.2005, 15:25
Ups! A side where it is your sick mentality has incured. Is not present Nikago the analysis, All is based on individumah.

And self-ratings never nebyvaet much. Accept it as an axiom, and to you polegchaet.

Also what means "While" in our case? Development and logic construction of events intrigue me not less than you.

You to me have exposed the diagnosis?...

And the self-rating suffices me.. I do not require authorities...

And me, believe... Very much even is "not serious"... I having released or exempted... From this load... Now, as never, I feel much more legshe...

While... The script prepares.. Also there is a trial display... But a complex of the Fame-thirsty person... He only only-complex.

Dred
11.04.2005, 09:37
Fame-thirsty persons of a phobia

Let's finish off a phobia cynicism, vanity and self-confidence! Who has told or said that the glory of the Fame-thirsty person in this field is sad glory? And?

Side, and you definitely like me, with all your infections

Cotya
25.04.2005, 04:12
Gran '

Yes, interesting certainly at you there spetsialichty sit, but will agree to prove the return Rozhdeshe now a lot of time is required. The some people here here try to explain week, that he and a moderator different people: =))) And let it is better to such provocations with left does not get up, whether and that know left as well as usopshie can and return.

Attraction

, You know I so theoretically I consider or count, that in that clause or article that VAART has been begun in current of 28 days is key, that is probably proof immunity has not had time to be generated yet at these or it of seven percent or interests. How much or As far as I know VAART extinguishes a virus load quickly enough. This person with five hundred thousand spears or repetitions certainly any exception of usual rules. It especially my opinion.

Successes: =))

panzer
05.05.2005, 10:00
As doctors-professionals at a forum umominuli our surnames, the Plague- and Kashpirovsky, also have expressed nonconventional healing, it is possible to tell or say, negatively we are compelled or forced to finish to participants of a forum our position in more detail. We cannot be confused with taki- speculators as Death, having the purpose a profit, and also with magicians and sorcerers, I own- black magic. So at us, really, identical a subject of influence-organism cheloveka-, the general or common mechanism of diagnostics of its or his status, but dimetralno the opposite purposes. So, all we, white healers and magicians, restore biological system of the person, and black-it or -her;-its destroy or blast. Thus we use various : from us apply hypnosis, others - power, the third-insert needles in biopoints, the fourth-make active or -will activate biosystem by massage, the fifth use the charged or loaded water, etc. However thus, all we without fail before the healing spend diagnostics of the concrete person. It proishodt too variously, one diagnose on a photo and according to relatives, others-in hypnosis, the third-by conversations and external examination, etc. is indisputable, that at diagnostics we do not find out, what microbes are at the person-it or -this;-thus business of researchers, however all we depending on the knowledge, life experience and education vysnjaem both objective, and the subjective factors which have affected or influenced it or him, as the person, ..-temperament (nachinija from sorts or labors and finishing a heredity), and also that has led to disturbance biostemy. Unfortunately, at all at us are various both education, and life experience and other opportunities defining or determining an end result therefore it is far not always our colleagues assist the concrete person.

In addition we wish to tell or say, that it is impossible for white magicians, and also other people having the light purposes,

To attribute properties black. Therefore concerning Rozhdeshi juvenile lady emotionally gives the wrong definitions which have been not based or founded;established on the analysis. We agree with Rozhdeshej, is what is it inherent in women, with temperament of the melancholiac, accurate, direct and truthful as it we to define or determine are able-it our bread.

[/b] [/i] [/u] [/quote] [/code] [/list]

natana
10.05.2005, 03:41
Well here, concerning all has expressed, it is time to sum up.