PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PTSR

olkag
19.06.2005, 14:23
I welcome and congratulate all with the last and come or stepped holidays! I wish all the best! Dear, prompt please, a situation such, in October had not protected unitary sexual contact. Day through three with a view of prophylaxis to me have rolled two nyxes any immunnomoduljatora and tablets different have given, after 7 weeks has handed over PTSR on Sokolinke and for confidence on 10 week once again PTSR in the same place, all in a minus. A question such, whether influence immunnomoduljatory for the term of detection PTSR by a method? In advance I thank for the answer.

29.06.2005, 11:31
ne, ne vliaut. esli virus est, to on nikuda ne denetsia

Cvetlana
04.07.2005, 05:54
Uf... Many thanks, became much easier on soul or douche, and that than a phobia zamuchali on any chih and pryshchik.

Svetlana N.K.
09.07.2005, 11:32
Bean,

What tablets of a distance?

In 10 weeks already IFA to hand over just right, instead of PTSR.

Make IFA in 12-13 weeks and calm down, if tablets were not antiretrovirusnymi preparations, though it hardly. At us do not practise postcontact prophylaxis.

Dieselltd
11.07.2005, 11:54
Seaman,

Tablets precisely not antiretrovirusnye, something of type against a lues, a gonorrhea and everyones there mikroplazmozov (reptiles have dissolved, using the moment). I wish tomorrow or to surrender the day after tomorrow on IFA in Sklife, for calm. Thanks for advice or council.

Mitjaj
15.07.2005, 00:17
BEAN: No, DO NOT INFLUENCE. Immunomoduljatory and tablets gave you for prophylaxis of others ZPPP. In fact bolshenstvo from them are passed much easier than a HIV.

Negative PTSR - the good application, hand over IFA in three months. And, at will, in six months - control IFA in a head of a phobia.

SEAMAN: Yes postcontact prophylaxis at us do not practise.

Just in case for participants of a forum - the citation of dear Mr. Pokrovskogo and co-authors in occasion of prophylaxis of infection:

" Methods of prophylaxis of parenteral infection of a HIV are developed, in

The core, at carrying out of prophylaxis to medical workers, polu-

chivshim traumas the instrument infected by a HIV. To prove efficiency

These actions difficultly enough, considering low probability zarazhe-

nija a HIV which makes at hit of the blood containing a HIV, on sli-

zistuju an environment of 0,09 %, and at a nyxis the instrument polluted by a HIV--

zhitelnoj a blood, - 0,33 %.

Preventive actions are necessary for beginning right after voz-

niknovenija ' an emergency '. It is recommended to squeeze out a blood from a wound,

To process a wound a solution of an iodine, to wash out mucous on which has got zara-

zhennyj a material (to not rub!) and to process their solutions of antiseptics

(Alcohol, Acidum boricum, nitrate silver, etc.). Chemoprophylaxis na-

Up to to begin as soon as possible (it is desirable first minutes after vozmozh-

nogo infections) in a combination to local processing. If from the moment of vozmozh-

nogo infections has passed or has taken place more than 72 hours *, to begin chemoprophylaxis netsele-

In conformity.

As a rule, antiretrovirusnye (ARV) preparations are available in territori-

alnom the center of prophylaxis and struggle against AIDS and in case of ' emergency si-

tuatsii ' are appointed or nominated the employee of the given center. If medical uchrezh-

denie, assisting sick HIV-infections, is far from

Territorial center PB AIDS, and well-timed reception ARV prepa-

ratov it is inconvenient, it is expedient in the given medical institution

To have a small stock of these preparations (even azidotimidina). For pro-

filaktiki a parenteral way of a becoming infected of a HIV all ARV preparations

Are applied within 30 days (in the form of mono-, bi-or triterapii). "

* According to from other sources - over 2 hours. (my note.)

And here the list of preparations which can be used for chemoprophylaxis (tsitatat from the same source): " Azidotimidin (AZT, Timazid, NPO ' azt-oaO?a ') - on 0,2 g 3 times day;

Fasfazid (monofosfanat azidotimidina, Nikavir, NPO ' azt-oaO?a ')-

On 0,2 g 3 times day or on 0,4 g 2 times day;

2 ARV a preparation - AZT, Nikavir or Stavudin + 3 or Didanozin.

Stavudin (Zerit, ' Bristol Myers Skuibb ') - on 0,4 g 2 times day (at

Weight of 60 kg sick less - on 0,3 g 2 times day);

3 (Lamivudin, Epivir, ' GlaksoSmitKljajn ') - on 0,15 g 2 times day;

Didanozin (Videxum, ' Bristol Myers Skuibb ') - on 0,2 g 2 times day

(At weight of 60 kg sick less - on 0,125 g 2 times day) for 30 minutes up to prie-

MA nutrition;

3 ARV a preparation - Nikavir or Stavudin + 3 or Didanozin + nelfi-

navir or Ifavirents or sakvinavir/O?O?ao?O or Indinavir/Ritona-

vir or Kaletra.

Ifavirents (Stokrin, ' Merk SHarp and Doum ') - 0,6 g 1 time day for the night;

nelfinavir (Virasept, ' F.Hoffmann-Lja Rosh ') - on 1250 mg 2 times in sut-

ki during reception of nutrition;

indinavir/O?O?ao?O (Kriksivan, ' Merk SHarp and Doum ' + Norvir, ' Eb-

bott ') - Indinavir 400 mg + Norvir 100 mg 2 times day;

sakvinavir/O?O?ao?O (Fortovaza, ' F.Hoffmann-Lja Rosh ' + Norvir,

' Ebbott ') - Fortovaza 1600 mg + Norvir 100 mg of 1 times day during prie-

MA nutrition;

Kaletra (+, ' Abbott ') - 400/100 mg (3 capsules) 2 ra-

For in day during reception of nutrition.

At studying efficiency of chemoprophylaxis of a parenteral way in-

fitsirovanija a HIV a preparation azidotimidin (AZT) it is peroral on 0,2 g 3 times in

Day within 4 weeks it has been shown, that the risk of infection decreases on 79 % **. "

** In my opinion in the world, and in Russia strains of a virus rezistetnye to AZT are now widespread enough. Therefore it is better to use bi-or triterapiju. And, I know that in Moscow it is possible to get in the Internet-drugstore AZT and Stavudin (Zerit), and other preparations. So misters the future Foby having read through it - think, can it will be spent? Presence of these medicines near at hand after dangerous contact can fine facilitate the further life. Though the future foby on this forum do not go, and present or true Fob it when prophylaxis to begin already late, and therapy still early.

Sergey
21.07.2005, 11:18
I am sorry, in predidushchem a post I have admitted or allowed discrepancy - in the first note it is necessary to read not 2 hours and 12 hours. That, in my opinion strongly changes a situation. But at 72 hours written by the grant or manual I personally do not believe.

Diana
22.07.2005, 03:06
The professional approach is felt. I shall necessarily hand over IFA in 3 and 6 months.

And why on PTSR do not put the diagnosis in fact he it is considered more exact than IFA?

Nautilus
25.07.2005, 00:00
As I understand - mainly because the probability false positive rzultata is high. And here the false-negative result is in my opinion improbable. In fact PTSR (the truth quantitative) use even for definition of a virus load. So he sees a virus and nebloho. So, a dear BEAN - negative PTSR already good application. With such PTSR at negative IFA in 3 months already basically it is possible will calm down. But, in any case, correct on the future sexual behaviour. Will not damage or injure;hurt.

alenu6ka
25.07.2005, 05:29
It agree entirely and completely with updating behaviour. In fact both family and the child and on business trips of 5 years as I happen quite often, but this business trip was for me revelation about itself. Never similar allowed and did not aspire, but here so has left. In general there was any black strip, on the eve tjapnul the tick or mite, I have fallen down 2 weeks and could not recover in any way and as has come to work then in this business trip and have gone and have added to myself of problems. And under New Year and the kinder has still fallen down with 39 and with complication similar an arthritis. Vobshchem, the extremity or end of 2004 has hardly passed or has hardly taken place. But in comparison from a tsunami it is all nonsense.

masha
29.07.2005, 07:32
I wish to surrender it or this PTSR. In 3 months I think yet late. And the wife something suspects that, 1,5 months without sex.

Such question: who can knows where in Samara it is anonymously possible to pass or take place and skoka it will cost???

Thanks.

sergej 25
29.07.2005, 18:30
Children or Guys,

You have amused me directly!))

" And the wife something suspects that, 1,5 months without sex. "

:-)))

Anything ridiculous, certainly actually, but happens and is more cheerful. Somehow read the same on thebody.com, only there speech about 9 (!) months went...

Arm with the information on ways of transfer and risks and somehow try suspiciousness of the wife to calm (only with a condom naturally).

Bean,

Not you one have such revelations about themselves...

PTSR no more exact, than IFA. Simply during a seronegative window it is the unique test which with reliability more than 90 % can specify an infection. In 3 months and more reliability IFA already above, than PTSR.

In 6 months after 2 negative PTSR and most likely same IFA in 3 months is will be already too. Well unless " control IFA in a head of a phobia "))))

Fast Dim,

All is correct basically, only false positive and false-negative PTSR are equiprobable. But it is necessary to hear is more often about false positive (though I if fairly do not know concrete such histories but what there at me experience), probably because PTSR if and there is a sense to hand over, during its or his maximal reliability, i.e. in an acute stage, and in this term false-negative he be simple cannot. Influence on lozhnootritsatelnost PTSR as used prajmery and the strain of a virus, but as has told or said Elf, are used only certificated the test-system, prajmery which allow to allocate the most stable site genoma a HIV.

And more.

" And, I know that in Moscow it is possible to get in the Internet-drugstore AZT and Stavudin (Zerit), and other preparations. So misters the future Foby having read through it - think, can it will be spent? Presence of these medicines near at hand after dangerous contact can fine facilitate the further life. "

Efficiency of postcontact prophylaxis is not too unequivocally proved. It is applied at threat of parenteral infection, instead of after sexual contact. Nobody recommends to be engaged in a selftreatment. More cautiously with such advice or councils. You represent that will begin, if everyone fob will start triterapiju month to drink after each contact? Though on the other hand if the doctor will not appoint or nominate for what, and the person suddenly next morning has begun to see clearly, unless on own pavor and risk, but at least to study or investigate a question it is necessary thoroughly, and on it not hours leave. So whatever one may do, and the doctor here is necessary.

" Present or True Fob it when prophylaxis to begin already late, and therapy still early. "

Ugu, but in the pore to treat a head...))

Katenka
30.07.2005, 12:34
Yes-yes-yes, yes-yes-yes. From a sick head to any organ of rest will not be.

papik
01.08.2005, 10:55
Thanks, all huge for advice or councils, success!!!

Maria Petrov
03.08.2005, 00:41
Bean

That can make a maximum immunomoduljatory, it to lower vir a little. A load (in case of presence of a virus) and that is far not always, and is obvious not so, that the virus was below a threshold of definition the test-system.

So, that it's OK.

Success.

Veronika@MC
06.08.2005, 14:41
Seaman: And than parenteral infection differs from sexual? In my opinion too most only risk essentially above. And prophylaxis should be the same. All the same pokrovsky likely it is not simple so it has written. And then in a province doctors frequently know less than we many times over. So there are three-therapies after dangerous contact or not - business of everyone. Anyway from therapy who has not died yet, and of AIDS - already 25 million (On mine so).

Vanja
06.08.2005, 22:04
" As has told or said Elf ")

Seaman, you already quote me)

Heard the point of view, that 3-therapy appointed or nominated at first 24 o'clock after contact to a blood of a HIV-infected is effective in 95-98 %, however she is accessible only to doctors, as at us, and abroad

In occasion of immunomoduljatorov and PTSR in general a question disputable. They reduce a virus load but as it seems to me raising or increasing percent or interest CD4 of cells more likely strengthen sensitivity of a method.

Mishka
07.08.2005, 06:52
Elf: I already wrote, that in its or her Moscow in a drugstore it is possible to buy or purchase. For 12 hours it is possible in fact to reach a drugstore.

Anita
07.08.2005, 08:07
Fast Dim,

" And than parenteral infection differs from sexual? In my opinion too most only risk essentially above. "

Correctly, a degree of risk also differs.

It agree, that is it or her or not is - business of everyone, as well as to dress a condom or to not dress it or him...))))

I read about many cases, when doctors appoint or nominate to patients (abroad) even with the lowest risk ifitsirovanija postcontact prophylaxis (basically to not send them at once in a madhouse)))

Elf,

And why and to not quote the good person? As it has been told or said correctly, moreover and competent tongue.

" In occasion of immunomoduljatorov and PTSR "

- A question certainly ambiguous, but not in this case. Pair nyxes immunomoduljatorov in 3 days and PTSR in 7 weeks... Moreover repeated PTSR on 10-th week. Hardly any influence both on a virus, and on results of tests could be.

Apparently a question with postcontact prophylaxis in Moscow in case of what to solve much easier, than in Southern Atlantic...:-(

Chelemantano
07.08.2005, 08:24
Well, then any problems.