PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wsem.wsem... Mozget zdes mne kto nibud pomozget?

Страницы : [1] 2

John
16.05.2005, 15:53
Tri goda ja uzge muchaius w dogadkah, est li u menja spid lil net... Ja tri goda nazat wstrechalas s chelowekom kotorogo ochen liubila. Mi bili wmeste polgoda. On bil narkomanom so stazgem, i u nego moglo bit wse chto ugodna, no kotegoricheski otrizal, chto u nego mozget bit spid, i wse prozbi sdat analizi bili naproch otwergnuti... On kazdie polgoda lezgal w narkologicheskom dispansere... Wrode bolniza nomer 8 (Moskwa), esli mne neizmenjaet pamjat, chto ja neuwerena... Ego tam wse kadirowali. U menja wopros mozget kto znaet, w takom zawedenii mogut lezgat bolnie so spidom? A to on menja ubezgdal cto net...

Seichas ja uzge kak dwa goda zamuzgem za ochen prekrasnim chelowekom, kotorii menja liubit i nadeetsja, cto ja nagrazgu ego za ego liubow i podariu emu rebenka... Konechno ja tozge hochu imet malischa, no nemogu sebe pozwolit spat bez prezerwatiwa.... A na ego woprosi pochemu tak, ja tozge nemogu otwetit, ja nehochu chtobi on znal o moem proschlom.... No eto samoe proschloe i nedaet mne spokoino zgit... Ja uzge mnogo raz hodila sdawat analizi, no wot rezultat esche nerazu tak i neotwazgilas zabrat... Strah perepolnjaet menja, i ja ego menjaiu na moralnie stradanija... Ja boius uslischat plius, i kak ja budu zgit s etim dalsche, i kak eto perenesti, cto uzge dazge podiskala bezboleznennii sposob samoubiistwa, koroche trudno mne obyjasnit moe sostojanie, mozget u kogo tozge takaja problema.... Opjat wopros:est li w Moskwe ili w Minske (ja sama iz belarusii), takie laboratorii, gde otwet mozgno uznat po telefonu ili esche kak nebud ni tak trawmotichno kak w kabinete, gde pjat medsester i wrachi.... (nu ja dumoiu ponjatno o chem ja) Spasibo zaranee, a to kuda nepischu, otweta neslischi i newizgu...

Natalochka
27.05.2005, 14:24
Tati, I understand you.. Itself through this pavor has passed or has taken place. Without moral preparation it is better to not go to learn or find out result. Define or determine to itself the plan on budujushchee, that you will do or make if at you +, think over all properly. Talk to the husband, that you excruciates pavor, I am assured he will understand, as you the reasonable girl, and sleep with it or him only in prezike. It seems to me, even if there will be the worst-he you will support or maintain and remains with you, only you need to prepare for result together. Well, and if all will be ok you it is fast about this nightmare will forget, and if there is no that you already you know what to do or make, as at you the available plan. And the situation of hopelessness at you will not arise, and new prospects will open.

Sasha
09.06.2005, 18:57
Tati, you hand over the analysis. In difference from all vobjashchih at this forum you nahodites on such term that you can learn or find out the status at once after delivery of the analysis. You only think, and suddenly you in vain excruciate yourselves? In ljuboi a case you cannot eternally avoid this analysis. Sooner or later you will hand over it or him. But it is better earlier. By phone results of analyses speak in antivich on Falcon mountain.

About suicide, I can skazt the following:

1) it is a sin

2) it is a sin

3) it is a sin

Dizzzzy
15.06.2005, 03:18
Tati, you have already made the big step-have handed over the analysis so now all taki gain strength and learn or find out result, this what moral excruciating-uncertainty, especially you want the child.

The hedgehog
25.06.2005, 07:53
Tati, hand over the analysis, and to the husband while speak nothing if all ok, what for it or him to injure, and if something not so necessarily discuss as to be further

sweety
25.06.2005, 14:41
I all the same advise to not die ahead of time.

Narcomaniacs in narkodispansere, possibly, all the same check on a HIV though I and am not assured completely.

I already somewhere wrote, to run from a HIV, the same, as to run from an old age and mors. It is impossible. Sooner or later the HIV-status should be learned or found out. To hide a head in sand silly.

I think, you should descend or go behind result of the analysis. In case of plus that is very improbable to talk to the husband. You in fact did or made everything, what it or him to not infect, you in what it is not guilty. Anyhow, he the adult person and if he would care of the health it would be necessary before sleeping with you, and to you to hand over him this analysis. He knows the HIV-status? If is not present, about what speech? He as can be a HIV-is infected, what to pick up this infection, it is unessential to sleep with narcomaniacs.

It is necessary to hand over the analysis. In case of plus to tell to him the truth. You know a proverb " the Friend it is learnt in a trouble "? And so such critical vital situations check love of two people on durability. If will fail - means, all the same sometime would fail.

The HIV-infected people live the same high-grade life, as well as "healthy", have children. Exist set of pairs where one partner of the HIV-is infected, the second - is not present. To die hundred pudoff it is not necessary. The life is full of surprises, and pleasant and unpleasant unexpectedness in her is usual fifty-fifty.

It is difficult to me to convince you. I know precisely only one, I would hand over this analysis, I can not suffer or bear uncertainty. And more I believe that is written in my signature. Look below.

Clearnhead
04.07.2005, 12:52
Duren, druzhe and who to the Everest was going to?)) just about, suicide very bad piece)

Hope
11.07.2005, 01:09
Tarand

Conquest of the Everest and suicide a little bit different things surrenders to me, that.

And to the author of a post I can wish only good luck, love and negative result.

Danil
14.07.2005, 14:33
You dumaesh he it or him were going to simply to subdue? It can be made not necessarily with the diagnosis AIDS..

Secret
19.07.2005, 04:45
Tarand

And and that suicide?

alpha
21.07.2005, 03:47
Lisss wrote:

> Tarand

> And and that suicide?

>

Let's wait that will tell or say itself Duren, I so have understood its or his idea there was to die with romanticism in a stage AIDS if in it or him will find out a HIV...

wokoladka
25.07.2005, 14:18
Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Needle
29.07.2005, 03:42
Tarand

Well in general that a trouble of mankind that it is mortal, and is beautiful to die is fine.

Skozlo
30.07.2005, 06:37
Alex, that Yes!!!!!????

aek
31.07.2005, 06:46
Kretinka return to a chat))) I have not noticed easier you))))

err01
02.08.2005, 13:01
Lisss wrote:

> Tarand

> Well in general that a trouble of mankind that it is mortal, and

> It is beautiful to die is fine.

>

So I do not argue that mortally it, but suitsyd I do not consider or I count as beautiful mors... Personally my opinion

Domenicas
02.08.2005, 16:39
Tati ---I assure you, you not one with the same problems ---are a lot of people in the world are excruciated as (((---try or taste find anonymous delivery of analyses in an hour to agree with the nurse about the answer by phone too very probably (buy or purchase it or her shokodadku and explain a situation, eventually) ---Minsk does not take leading place on epidemic obst. ---be not afraid, at all knees tremble for the answer to go ---but it is better, than to be excruciated by uncertainty))) ---success!

04.08.2005, 04:16
P.S. I handed over at us in Peter in Botkin ----you have learned or have found out in 1,5 hours by phone))) ---at me the situation was more abruptly, than yours ---anything, a minus ---be not afraid!!!

mihalych
04.08.2005, 18:18
P.P.S Not it or her, and her)))

chimmed
05.08.2005, 07:53
spasibo ti menja ochen uteschila, da ja i sama wse ponimaiu... No wot tut takaja misl, chto nuzgno sostawit plan, esli naprimer cto to obnaruzgitsja, cto snachalo delat, ja dwa dnja muchalas tak i wolosi dibom stanowilis, a kak predstawliu, eto krah.... Smotriu na muzga so storoni, on ne prostit mne i tembolee nepoimet, on dazge samie melochi mne neproschaet, da tembolee on nemez i mi nemnogo wremeni wmeste, s jazikom esche woznikaiut problemi kogda rech zahodit o chuwstwah i t.p. A ego roditeli, oni prosto umrut ot stida i infarkta.mi s nimi zgiwem... Koroche wihoda net, nado budet wsetaki pokonchit s etimi moralnimi muchenijami i sdelat perwii schag, wot schas na etoi nedeli poedu w belarussiu i poidu uzge nawernika... Mne ochen pomogaet etot forum, a to i skazat nekomu, a teper wrode chut legche... Ja zgiwu w germanii, bez druzei i rodstwenikow., ochen stradaiu....

k@ktus
05.08.2005, 10:54
Tati

Yes do not experience you so, all will be good! Here you will see.

Inga
05.08.2005, 20:44
Tati ---the plan can be one: FOR THE PRESENT nothing has occured or happened, what for you program yourself on bad? C also be not afraid, it is better to know, than to not know ---you you lose nothing, but only proibretaesh from possession of the information)))

DG
05.08.2005, 20:52
Mda, in the another's country.. Heavy... In any case it is necessary to hope for the best! And a maximum that there can be the most bad, at + result-it only divorce and return home. For some reason it seems to me, that at you all will be excellent or different, so do not wind itself. And the intuition never brings me!)))

Viktoriya
05.08.2005, 23:18
Molodec Tati!!!

lilechka
06.08.2005, 00:45
Tarand,

In general Foxes ozuchil to you my objections.

Edinsvennoe that I can add, when the output or exit is not present, and you precisely know that will die, it is possible to dare to choose even at least AS to die?