PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Choice

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

sinoptik
23.05.2005, 22:32
All salute!

Question academic.

Here, if peredstavit to itself, you would have a choice: rather short (years edak till 40-50), but the bright, sated or saturated life, with strong feelings, rises and falling, travel, occurrings, the beautiful moments, etc.

And

Long, years edak up to 90, little bit monotonous, measured (usual family, children), monotonous, but quite healthy life, without everyones there emotions and "brightnesses",

That you have preferred?

Thanks in advance all for your opinion.

zaplatkina
24.05.2005, 14:00
Interesting question.

The first... Though I am assured, that washing it will turn out as a combination of the first to the second.

anutka-net
25.05.2005, 14:39
Personally I already have chosen the first, is possible or probable, unconsciously, that not wishing, but up to 90 precisely I shall not live the Life bright sated or saturated and is emotional and sobytijno, a heap of plans, aspirations and desires!!!! Very much much already realized or has realized! Only recently has understood or so itself I console, what is it then my result of the analysis has pushed me to all volume, that I have at present an Only thing that there are things which do not depend only on you, well, already miliardy time discussed it, love, family, children, only during this moment I understand, that I am the most defective than the others. And job, education, money, travel - all this it is possible for itself to allow at a minimum spent potential vozmozhnstej a human brain

Oleg S
26.05.2005, 20:39
I on another would put a question!

If now the Lord would tell or say infected:

I shall cure you immediately, but you will live till 40 years.

Or live with an infection, but without guarantees. As will carry.

Here then that would choose?

cell
29.05.2005, 03:41
Here it is a choice..... I at heart the player so would choose the second Andrey......

Munjasha
30.05.2005, 13:43
I that too would choose the second. But soglasis? More hazardously much more

nextok
31.05.2005, 02:08
Here it already is more interesting, though variants almost equivalent on the sderzhaniju In the first case it is possible to be in time much and with smaller problems, well, there children healthy, nervous cells it is more than whole and so on. Though the second variant makes active or will activate all reserves of an organism, and people osoznannej choose and more reliably they I think, too would not began to change anything. A HIV so a HIV.

luara
01.06.2005, 10:10
" Passion excited me, but that do not speak, I braked on slippery turns "

Would leave all as is with all "krasivostjami" and not "krasivostjami". Naturally something an average between item or point 1 and 2. I shall try to hold on years till 70-75 to Me it is not necessary any more, well if certainly earlier "brick" on a head will not fall, well or from above will not solve, that to me till 100 years by the ground to creep) Enigma, you are a pity to these or it;this do not manage, I would ask for you)

Elb
03.06.2005, 12:34
Better it is less but kachestvenej.... And vich well and a horse-radish with it or him)

svetar
05.06.2005, 14:59
So I shall add for pushchego passion I shall insert: Average life expectancy of the man in the Russian Federation makes 54 years, women 64 years.)))

Enigma

Sorri, that in such mean image has befouled your topic)))))))))))))))))))

MMS
07.06.2005, 09:27
Where the sun have put or divide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOMSOMOL
08.06.2005, 07:35
Lisssu has already told or said. I shall repeat.

Question not in digits - 40-50-60-70-75-90 years.....

And not in a HIV (in this case the question would be vopijushche tactless)

And in outlook.

.. When thought, that, probably, has caught (I shall remind, me have pricked with a needle in a night club).... That my ideas were only about one: " WHAT FOR all these entertainments, campaigns in night clubs..... Love... A bright life..... To That all this is necessary?? If the God will give chance, and all will manage, I shall become " the grey mouse or mousy "," I shall sit at home " and t.d.. But I shall be healthy.... I shall live longly... And it also is HAPPINESS "

Chaotically, but sense, I think, it is clear.

Valerianov
09.06.2005, 10:32
Well and that? You Sit?... At home)

marb
10.06.2005, 23:56
All is rather simple at various times, something therefore turns out an average)

IMHO

mit
11.06.2005, 14:03
And more I shall notice, absolutely it is necessary to pay for all, everything: health, nerves, a life... Anything here you will not do or make. So all is arranged)

Hrjunishche
12.06.2005, 05:00
...... Yes, has forgotten. And when we were going to to go with the husband to that night club before it or this sat at restaurant with other pair (friends to the husband)... The Husband has offered: " pojdemte all four together ".... And the wife of the friend speaks: " Is not present, thanks. I in such places do not go.... We - home... "

I then 3 months recollected its or her words.....

TIKOLG
13.06.2005, 12:00
REX, it agree with you, only all in sense I shall not take, that I such have made, that now SO I pay off, though I understand, that happens and is worse. Whether destiny that is such that????

tatjana dmitrie
15.06.2005, 11:22
kot

I do not know for others, I only for myself know At me so...

smallnordwolf
15.06.2005, 22:19
Rex,

It agree with you.

Yes, I became more cautious....

Smirnov George
17.06.2005, 16:29
Enigma

Well and knowing, simple true, that for all it is necessary to pay. It is very easy or light to make a choice you Want do or make and pay, you do not want sit to yourself silently - have a rest)

Gelja
18.06.2005, 18:29
Mda)))

Probably the phrase is correct nevertheless: " That you were not frightened with the validity, try to frighten its or her of the first. "

dron_best
19.06.2005, 00:37
Enigma:

To know where to fall, solomki would spread. Popular wisdom.

The life can be any: bright, emotional or monotonous, measured, - simply she should not harm, and should bring "prijatnosti" And this moment practically completely depends only on the person. To live it is possible somehow, important only to keep some rules, to take care and think bashkoj then risk to get in trouble considerably decreases.

It does not mean, that it is necessary to refuse and sit from all at home.

Sitting at home too it is possible to be ill (a cancer, for example) and then you will repent: here there was time, and I did not live.

1 % of probability, that with you happens a trouble, is always. It is possible in fact to get in accident not on the fault, and what, now you will refuse the machine or car? And with a needle and in shop can prick.

If the nyxis a needle in a night club is the only thing that directs you at doubt in correctness of your way of life, that, my opinion, to change to you there is nothing, necessary to live as a vein and to not be set by silly questions.

I wrote already, that I consider or count, that the majority of people was resulted or brought here not with a syringe and not torn condom, and a way of life. I represent your way of life and I consider or count, that at all forum he unique really correct.

Dju
20.06.2005, 10:05
What I not absolutely understand that, it about what such way of life is a question? And what way of life correct? In advance I am sorry, I am valid, I do not know a prehistory.

Masha-1
21.06.2005, 06:24
kot,

I think, that there is no "correct" or "wrong" way of life... There Is what is comprehensible to each concrete person... Results, as a rule, on the face... The truth, to a plenty, the severe thing, -destiny or fatal accident interfere.... Here already you will make nothing.... Yes, also what here it is possible to make???

tol
21.06.2005, 14:46
I agree with it or this, in occasion of zlodejki. Only I do not understand the statement what practically all here has resulted or brought a way of life, here and I specify, what way of life means?