PDA

Просмотр полной версии : devochata help or assist advice or council

Losha
27.09.2004, 22:06
ALL greetings))

The situation absolutely sumasshchedshaja how to be I do not know. I married already am a lot of years, but I like another. I live abroad liked in Russia. At it or him vich, at me is not present. I would like to be with it or him together, but very much bos to leave the house, all to throw and leave. There is one more problem he sometimes accepts narcotics, now at it or him full dipressija, he wants nothing, govrit that will be than that zanimatsja only when I shall arrive when it or he will have a sense for the sake of what to live... I wish to arrive, but to me it is awfully terrible, that I shall arrive the country in which at me anything and anybody except for it or him is not present and that he and further so will be in the dipressii or will start to use even more. There can be certainly all naobrot, I wish to believe him... But on the other hand in fact from my decision all my life will depend, in fact the way will not be back. I sometimes think to try itself to overcome and forget it or him, to give birth to the child to live further as a vein, but here badly it turns out... I do not know as to be, I most of all am afraid that he is pricked sometimes... I can not trust. He govrit that I should arrive, and that then he all will change in the life, but I here think why he does not wish to make it now why does not wish to show me, that he it can. He forces balonsirovat me above a precipice... Speaks, that while I have not made a decision at it or him there is no sense... That he does not believe, what even after that as he will change the life I shall arrive to it or him;them.. Therefore anything while he to do or make nebudet. I sometimes chuvstvovuju myself already a hare zagannnym in kopkan, feel vile that I do not wish to go urgently, all to throw and extend it or him from this infinite dipressii, vile that for me such greater or big role is played with normal conditions of a life. Girls cannot how to be more, can ukogo that was similar?

Viian
10.12.2004, 08:28
- If the person likes other person, he never will force it or him to balance above a precipice.

- If you like other person always you try to make so, that to this person it would be good.

- Reliability - the most important quality of the man for family.

- Trust - without what there can not be normal family attitudes or relations.

Think, that from the aforesaid this person can give you.

Sit down and write on a paper in two columns all the positive and negative parties or sides of your present position. Then in the same way describe everything, that you wait from marriage or spoilage with your liked. A word "love" do not write anywhere, the love passes or takes place, and by hatred, this most changeable and unreliable feeling in the world at any moment can be replaced. And further simply spend statistical calculation and the analysis.

26.01.2005, 12:19
To pull out the man from a mud - business ungrateful or thankless. Meanwhile, each second woman has felt it on itself. Siam, I understand, that at you love. But here at me too love. Firstly was simply mad. My husband probably is similar to yours. Sometimes accepts narcotics, often nakurivaetsja a grass. I too have transported it or him on other residence, have employed more or less normal. He began to live as " the white person ". And I was not afraid of a HIV. We live together about two years. More recently I have understood, how he was egoistichen. It is possible or probable at all from a harm. So these muzhiks are arranged. If you for a long time married, means should understand it. Here it is necessary to solve, this psychological hemorrhoids is necessary to you or not necessary. You agree all life (ALL LIFE!) to live only FOR this person (differently at you at all desire it will not turn out)? Can or will count, what to itself is more dear or expensive? Think. Can, it is not necessary is better. Can, is better think of itself?

02.02.2005, 01:45
Siam to solve certainly to you, but you ask time of advice or council, : TAKE in head TO THROW ALL from for the person whom not in a status to give you in this life ANYTHING!!! I know personally several devchenok which too liked and for the sake of this love spent years what to pull out the muzhiks from this precipice. Also I do not know any to which it would be possible. It comes to an end with one of two variants, or the little girl realizes, that all is useless, and it is time to her to get or start children and leaves, let to unloved, but reliable. Or, the second output or exit, starts to be pricked for the company... What do you choose? You are already arranged in this life, there is a husband, live for bugrom, means live well. And all this love, excuse me, I consider or count you simply with Adeps rage, or boredom suffer. Do not take offence at my words, but it so. Eslib you are valid so strongly liked, for a long time would be with it or him, instead of asked people as you to act or arrive. . Eslib liked, you fondly would believe, that can rescue or save it or him and all at you will turn out (though in the further would be disappointed) So leave all as is. Correctly to you have advised, paint on a leaf all pro and contra and itself you will see that to you to choose. And still, give birth rebenka.i at once to all nonsenses about love will be forgotten. I in general consider or count, that the main happiness in a life-your the child. And to like on the present the child is possible or probable only, only for the sake of it or him it is possible to go on victims. And for the sake of the guy... To throw all... To be to catch under constant threat... NOT BE the SILLY WOMAN. Excuse, if has offended, but this my opinion.

yulik
22.02.2005, 02:01
nenado to generalize all muzhiks. If at you for dialogue select to yourselves such on which to rely it is impossible, it does not mean, that all we such...

Daniel
03.03.2005, 21:50
And can give the person chance? But here it is necessary to think and leave an emergency exit. To live with unloved to itself is more dear or expensive. It is not discussed. And in general it agree with the Steam locomotive all different .ja itself used earlier and nobody believed, that I shall get out, only one person. I it was touched also with me could throw. Already as 3 years I the normal person. All really it is necessary only most to want. You will not help or assist only he. Go to church. Ask. Better let he descends or goes. I am serious. To me the God seems to me has helped or assisted.

Litovka
24.04.2005, 13:36
PAROVOZik, I at all did not wish to generalize all muzhiks, absolutely on the contrary. All of you different. One are good for family and maintenance, others for love and entertainment, seldom would happen that all these qualities were in one person, an example to that our heroine Siam. Here I also advise her to choose reliability, instead of to endow myself for the sake of the guy of the narcomaniac who in the ochkred does not try to offer the predilection for drugs for the sake of it or her.

Kardinal
07.05.2005, 14:44
Young, you have quite right told or said, only he can rescue or save itself(himself). And about church all is correct, the belief really helps or assists. But to believe, first of all, he should. And he shifts all on shoulders Siam, the pier can fasten, if she will be series. Not the truth!!!

So narcomaniacs (again accuse me of generalization, it is better skazhu'bolshinstvo ') speak all But actually Siam to him is necessary to be cried on only to her shoulder when to him it is bad. You speak:' to give the person chance? '. Yes who against? Here let Siam will give him both the chance and stimulus, will tell or say, that will arrive to it or him;them when it will be convinced, that he is capable to fasten. And if he will find in itself(himself) forces... That will be heppi end!!! And now there is no sense to throw all for the sake of it or him.

Vad
18.05.2005, 19:08
Has decided to respond you. Not be a silly woman and think first of all of itself. It can and egoistichno, agree.

My girlfriend was in a similar situation, as you. Has grown fond of the person who sometimes used, but for the sake of it or her promised to throw narcotics, to find job, to rent the apartment, etc. All this it has appeared lie, besides she has started to use narcotics. In some years she has found in herself forces to fasten with all and to divorce.

But for the sake of what she has lost friends, some years of a life, a youth eventually. Also has got a hepatitis and a heap of other illnesses or diseases.

Difficultly about it or this to speak, it agree with paravozom, that all people different, but whether you are confident, that he will change. In fact to you is above what to reflect.

02.06.2005, 08:34
Probably, I shall express a little not on a subject, but young have told or said what to live with unloved, to myself is more dear or expensive. And I shall dare to disagree. Situations certainly different happen, but here as to me I twice married and both of time married without love. As once someone has told or said:' two one likes, another allows to like itself(himself) '. to live with unloved very much even it is possible, if he likes (and if it is favourable) .hotja, to everyone the .

Primavera
03.07.2005, 22:22
SIAM, WHAT NOW YOU THINK, WHAT HAVE SOLVED???

Andromeda
14.07.2005, 17:43
" One are good for family and maintenance, others for love and entertainment, seldom would happen that all these qualities were in one person "

Well this phrase is not pleasant to me...

Excuse, but it is unpleasant to think, that I am necessary for for realization of someone's purposes, instead of simply necessary as the person...

Dmitry B.K
28.07.2005, 09:52
IF THE PERSON HAS GOT IN THE TROUBLE AND REQUIRES THE HELP - HE SHOULD BE HELPED or ASSISTED, ENDOWING ALL THAT AT YOU IS. AND FOR THE SAKE OF WHAT YOUR WAY WE LIVE?

Greyish
29.07.2005, 09:59
PAROVOZik, and you consider or count that you are necessary to someone simply as the person? It not pod... The check, and simply question.

svetty
01.08.2005, 21:25
NOT WE SUCH, THE LIFE SUCH.

Fatya
02.08.2005, 20:38
I consider or count, that it is necessary, there are people it is very interesting to them to communicate with me, and if it is fair, to me it is very pleasant that they listen or auscultate to mine, not always decent and correct ideas.

That was not pleasant to me - economic attitudes or relations in family which will be organized by itself, have pervoocheredgoj sense and problems or tasks - and the emotional party or side will be left in the basket of a life, at such attitude or relation the family becomes the commercial enterprise with strict ballansom, instead of symbiosis of two necessary drugdrugu persons.

DAP
05.08.2005, 16:17
Greetings to everything, thanks for answers

to Miramistinka

You know in what that you is right, in my life all likely is simple was too good, and have then passed or have then taken place feelings and mnen here became very lonely, here I and have fallen in love, as govritsja there were two odinchestva. I too sometimes think what to throw all for the sake of simple promises it silly. But when jadumaju that he there one at me heart is compressed. And on the other hand me always okruzhaali strong otvestvennye men and for me it diko, kogad the guy behaves as a cloth and more to me sometimes it seems that he simply scoffs over me. When I ask it or him well as we shall live, he dovlno govrit, and you as thought, what all will be easy or light? And all this as though to me in reproach, a pier here that I progmatichnaja have wanted, kogbud that of a knot to which it is necessary only tsabilnost, engi, instead of love .ja here after that I think, well unless can so govrit the person which likes... And me so it is insulting. I as shall present myself all this... I cannot live in such uslovijahi if I shall arrive also he will not put or apply any efforts, will not be to me pomgat it it will be simple the extremity or end.. And here has put at all so much in narcotics. At it or him never was serznoj dependences, he so openly and declares me that if he and that is pricked because, that he is sick that anything to him in this life not svetet, that it or he does not have desire to live, there is nothing... Also that he of anything should not nobody, it is awful.... I cannot convince it or him because he similar samommu likes all this sincere persecution.... And after that he would want that has arrived. But sometimes I think and vdurg he dejtsvitelno will become reasonable, suddenly at it or him it will turn out also to me it becomes terrible, that I do not throw all and I do not go... Though if I am fair heart feel that if he has wanted chtoto to change, for a long time already it would make... And he only it is silent uprekate me that I cannot reshitsjaja, type well if you like so chtozh not edeesh... It sometimes seems to me not love and izdevatelstvvo.... Thanks you and all rests too...

to belief

Yes is not present you are not right is absolutely real history, good and kind children or guys have simply become painful, and here very good forum, many, here I have decided to write?

Akobir
05.08.2005, 16:51

CNN
06.08.2005, 01:51
There is such "subject" at various forums - distributing... The person thinks out what that history and all it or her greedy suck round. It seems to me just that case. Well who faced such problem will go to discuss it on similar forums, and what for? And then, it is possible to think, that the opinion of people here has what that value or meaning;importance in acceptance such o decisions...