PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About beauty

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Lizun
22.01.2005, 03:23
" And here such question: what for each of you beauty? You consider or count what person beautiful? And what concept of beauty at each of you? I understand, it is a unethical subject, and nevertheless? "

I subdivide or section into beauty and krasivost... krasivost are correct features, proportions, health... uhozhennost...

Beauty - individuality and a private world which are reflected in appearance... Self-sufficiency...

I like beautiful people... Beautiful in the second context... To me the majority of people seem beautiful...

Helja
28.01.2005, 01:35
))

I too shall write, only later, we today for a short while have run here, NG and Christmas we celebrate with little girls Already we leave

Olja, how New year? With a holiday you And all most the best:)

Simon
05.02.2005, 04:52
Thanks, and to you New year has ridiculously passed or has ridiculously taken place the same

And, here, has forgotten, still a question to all: whether you consider or count beautiful? A silly question, certainly, consider or count

s.q.lap
06.02.2005, 06:48
Huligantnaja Lady I with you agree.

Boris1234
09.02.2005, 21:12
The beauty rescues or saves;salvages... Happens you go along the street, you see the beautiful girl, and at once the mood and imunitet rises...

And still there is a beautiful cinema, the literature, music...

With this beauty we are immortal..

deminka
19.02.2005, 11:42
And I like sports prokachanyh girls, as my wife up to sorts or labors of two children. OOOOOOOO..... And now anything and on a horse-radish I have got on that shalavu here a donkey

Nat
27.02.2005, 12:33
Well, here all individually.. Lady that cht oty you name beauty, it seems to me more correct to name - gormoniej, that is rare vstrechaetsja-(. And the beauty (external) though means a set enough typical, mona to tell or say, the formalized attributes, but vseravno is corrected or adjusted under each individual. I for example did not meet muzhiks which women body height 120 see in weight 80 kg would like. With curve legs or foots... The Another matter, that, really, is enough often behind beautiful "facade" emptiness is observed, and here do not know that better.. That was necessary to Me some times in a life vtrechat not that not beautiful women, but we shall tell or say so.. Far from the standard standards of beauty, but was in them that that such-not I can describe, that literally magnet drew, probably it obojanie... Here it or him that, I appreciate in the woman, than picture beauty much more...

Yes, with come or stepped tebja-).

Nik
05.03.2005, 02:48
Thanks, you also

Viktoria079
12.03.2005, 13:50
Well and how to be with such situation... Can, you collided or faced... Ugly like the person would blossom and starts to draw to itself all views... Also you think - and as earlier I did not notice what he beautiful... Nevertheless something should be, except for characteristics of the ex-terrier... Something inside...

Olga S
14.03.2005, 12:33
Lady, I shall not say lies, did not collide or face. If konchno to reject transformation connected with the "transitive" period such "degenerations" me to observe it was not necessary. I in fact also did not speak, that the ex-terrier has defining or determining character, that bole that obojanie has more attitudes or relations to that that inside, but so that today zasranka, and tomorrow a miracle-woman.. Is not present did not collide or face.

dafna
22.03.2005, 08:20
Huligantnaja Lady:

" Thanks, and you New year has ridiculously passed or has ridiculously taken place the same "

Ridiculously is as? And I celebrated houses (I like houses), have got drunk martini and jumped around of a fur-tree with bengal fires For a vacation have excellently had a rest: sshila bluzku (a material year rolled), embroidered with a dagger a pillow, few times went to a wood (at me up to a wood of 15 minutes to a course, then photos I shall lay out, I shall brag of our Ural beauty), skated once (has flopped a small fish on a stomach or belly, has broken both kolenki, the cow, now they swelled up and dark blue to look awfully), jumped aside on shops, buying gifts, etc. Has slept, that the most important

How your temperature is? Washing well - is and does not fall Though me feed already with medicines for an epilepsy

" And, here, has forgotten, still a question to all: whether you consider or count beautiful? A silly question, certainly, consider or count "

No. And even if would like so to consider or count, associates did not allow so to flatter themselves

And about beauty I shall write to you soon in the style: several chapters or heads))) But small)))

elektro@mail.iks.ru
27.03.2005, 20:32
Well so about beauty

Chapter or Head 1. About beauty female

All people seem to me beautiful, I find something in everyone ideal At me there is a thick ugly girl-friend, ridiculous, clumsy, in glasses or spots. Very lovely and clever person, was married, has the child. At it or her tremendous beauty of an arm or a hand: thin with thin, long palchikami. And smart hair

The second girlfriend - absolutely ugly girl in which falls in love through chur many men She tatarochka, but orthodox She surprising: womanly, plastic. She red by nature, but is such beautiful color... All to her envy and ask, she paints with what paint hair When I was small, I very much liked it or her to draw: smeared on a paper red, orange, brown tone what to pass color of its or her hair, mixed or admixed a light green and light brown paint what to pass its or her "double" color of eyes: at it or her from a pupil they hardly-brownish, and then light green

I the unfortunate person: the God has given me talent is thin to perceive colors, but has not allowed talent to draw))

I consider or count it or her the most beautiful girl on light though anything in its or her face was not and was not present. Rude features, not so pure or clean skin, konopushki. But muzhiks always paid to it or her attention I indifferently always looked on photomodels, but to her always in a white way envied. Looking at it or her I have understood, that such "highlight" and singularity, and than she is better than beauty And here the husband at it or her - the model Only he FSB- and served in the Chechen Republic. Very good guy

One more my girlfriend - the German. Well and as all Germans belobrysaja, eyelashes and brows white, will not make up yet, faces not vidat But a figure at it or her excellent Venus

There are no ugly people, there are people who are not capable to make out Its or Her true beauty to make out difficultly...

VT
03.04.2005, 11:40
Oh as pleasantly is in a human society and to speak about beautiful and prjatnom! Did not look, therefore as did not feel, that there is a mood in such top to get, to not spoil it or him nenarokom, it is here vain... Though to philosophize and now it will not turn out, can be next time, but has simply had a rest soul here))).

The truth and off a question too is for Huligantnoj Lady. Nevertheless how she? (Temperature) and in general... It is possible and to other topic this answer to transfer or carry.

agria19
09.04.2005, 21:06
About temperature:

I do not know, I have ceased to measure it or her... Then I shall hand over analyses... And all of you I shall tell For now let's forget

irap66@mail.ru
13.04.2005, 06:56
It is possible a little IMHO?)))

My opinion on beauty of women.

The woman should be womanly it primarily, and to feel it it is possible exclusively feelings and is obviously unreal to describe.

Legs or Foots, a breast, etc. all this again enough (though and it is not excessive))

The lucky beggar
21.04.2005, 21:08
And I like in female beauty naturalness and naturalnost.

Lisss, at you very beautiful and stylish wife.

......... Blondes like. Only natural. Instead of krashennye in most cases it looks or appears cheaply enough.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

gyrus
27.04.2005, 03:10
Chapter or Head 2. About my beauty

The god has deprived me not only talent to draw He He I have deprived me the present or true beauty has not given or allowed me "highlights")) not the ugly creature, but I - " standard neurodina " what full it is full... In me there is nothing, that could involve the person having taste. I do not mean modelling beauty, to me it is violet I knowingly above has described the girlfriends... In me there is nothing unusual, what not at once you will make out. Well unless rodinka on the left cheek At you is rodinki?))))))))

You know, I such, looking on which you will not tell or say: "Ugly". I such at which do not look because they mingle with the crowd)) I harmonous ordinary harmony At me an ordinary nose the button and ordinary eyes I not the blonde White color of hair to me do not go, and I am clever too what to be the blonde (joke) to Me there would be no direct hair, and chemistry and, accordingly, a paint on long hair - trouble. Daily stacking and so forth So I ostrigla hair. And only after that has understood, that they decorated me, but I shall already not let grow. Inconveniently with them And in the summer mum has pulled out at me the first gray-haired hair)))

And in general that decorates others, does or makes me vulgar, it is one more washing grief))) For example, beautiful, thick legs or foots I once have bought or purchased from me to myself openwork stockings On photomodel on a picture they were fine looked, and on one of my girlfriends too. I in them was as the girl from the panel: present thick, harmonous legs or foots in black stockings with openwork serdechkami and to a miniskirt I hurry posmejatsja above everything, differently I had to begin to cry))))

I compensate a disadvantage of beauty clothes. On our New Year's party from me everyone were in delight, all me stopped, praised I be able to choose things on an output or exit Already now has put an eye on a beautiful evening dress in a fashion magazine if it or him sshit I shall be in itself queen))) It on a figure, with the open brachiums, with a cut or section sideways, the cut or section is fixed volanchikom. I wish to make its or his dark green, of a velvet or a taffeta. And to dress to it or him;them red shoes, red openwork gloves above an elbow and a red flower in hair (they at me almost black). A pancake how to represent a smilie with vysunutym tongue?))

But it in fact only a dress, instead of I

So, I not in delight from itself. But that who will solve, that Jane again is fooled and complains, I hurry to inform: it not so. I easy ascertain the fact. Suggest me something to change in itself, and I shall refuse.

And now, Lady, hitrjuga, tell, whether you consider or count beautiful))))

And then I can be I shall tell the greatest secret: about the man as which I consider or count as the most beautiful on light))) You know it or him, but never on it or him would think, I am assured)))))))))))

vardane
02.05.2005, 15:28
enigma,

It is possible though here to not spoil?

"......... Blondes like. Only natural. Instead of krashennye in most cases it looks or appears cheaply enough.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) "

Here therefore never act as Sher, all the same embodied on an old age of years the old dream during a life: to see sometime in a mirror the blonde with blue eyes...:)

Avrely
08.05.2005, 08:28
Is not present beautiful or ugly, and is various and individual. It is a lot of (many) years back, being a pure or clean organism, I only and a vein perfection of the forms and clothes. I never left the house, if all (from a hairdress up to manicure) was not in idealnejshem the order. Then I strongly was ill, and have survived directly extremely. Year of directly natural physical flours or torments and infinite operations was one of the most happiest years of my life: all has changed in a head, from values, up to feelings. Now I the happiest person, wake up only in good mood, ulybas always, always, absolutely always. Often to me speak, that I am beautiful and attractive. To me it is pleasant, but I know, that my secret koetsja only in cheeful character and optimism. And me it is indifferent: I like this or that. I have a main thing - a life and I shall allow to manipulate nobody the private world.

P.S. I know, you ignore all beginners. Well not obessudte.

aleks-29-kiev
15.05.2005, 07:12
tkachik

" P.S. I know, you ignore all beginners. Well not obessudte. "

Do not speak nonsenses))) Velkam!

The photo in studio))) can and more one top about a photo will)))))))

Miss
17.05.2005, 20:01
Seaman,

And I the brown-haired woman with green eyes

Therefore, MORE never change to the blonde with blue eyes (I hope, that nekrashennoj, though, considering that information, that you have resulted or brought at this forum is very doubtfully - if you, certainly, you honour traditions of the nation, instead of you are ashamed of it or this

Do not change to feel, WHAT IS IT SUCH:)

And in general, I to you did not address. I have expressed the opinion. As you - in due time about " poluvostochnyh women ")

And, please, leave me alone. You are very obsessional.

Vik
18.05.2005, 20:38
People, is good fludit not on a subject!

olg-z
21.05.2005, 04:30
I shall think. I up to the extremity or end have not experienced power of a forum. Itself you understand, all the same this or thus personal. I wish to trust you, but it is not time yet.

gam
22.05.2005, 06:12
tkachik,

Anybody here ignores nobody. Your words have liked me.

Lisss,

One more topa about a photo it is not necessary. About a photo in general somehow topov is not found.

altei
23.05.2005, 23:58
Seaman

" One more topa about a photo it is not necessary. About a photo in general somehow topov is not found. "

Is found, found))) to You to show?))))