PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I from the doctor

smirnovtov
16.02.2005, 17:19
Dear forumchane on most forumskom from forums! All thanks for support!

I have taken away anliz. At me a minus. But here all the same doubts excruciate. (probably at fobikov this stage is inevitable)

Yesterday reflected as I shall go to the doctor. If plus will tell or say, that at me, I shall ask what to do or make further.

If will tell or say, that at me a minus I shall tell or say thanks and I shall go home.

And here the instant has come. The doctor speaks - at you Spida is not present. I speak him - naturally, that Spida was not present. I yet that stage. He speaks, well good, a HIV. (type - what difference, this or thus one and too.) And here at me the phrase the-doctor is pulled out, and I can peresdat... For reliability. He speaks me - instead of wish to psiholgu to descend or go? Has again written out antidepressants for 6 months: (

Odaliska
22.04.2005, 05:01
The good doctor.

Conrad
01.06.2005, 08:09
Stamp from a forum, and differently you will be involved in a phobia.

anna_r
29.06.2005, 16:20
Yes, and sincere congratulations))

kuziaart
10.07.2005, 15:44
Solve itself. How I have understood you have handed over the analysis in 3 months? The good application. 95 %-97 % that all O.K. In this situation you should think of the psychological status first of all. Soars very strongly, you are nervous, solve that enough. There was an obstinacy to find out all up to the extremity or end, hand over the analysis in six months. The most important in this situation - to supervise mentality.

kSw
19.07.2005, 12:28
Not its or hers. At me longer term.

fobikom became about 6 months ago. When all sores have pulled hard. You start to search for the reason, you go to hospital, roeshsja on the Internet. Then you find that was not necessary. Well and as at vich - the signs inherent almost in all illnesses or diseases - that you diagnose yourself.

Vobshchem has recollected a case 5-6 years or summer prescription about which has almost forgotten (stomatologists, analyses, etc. on account of did not take) which became my reference point.

From a forum I do not roll. Here it is pleasant to me.:)

enya_mii
31.07.2005, 13:01
If term is more than 6 months the further delivery of analyses and prezhivanija - are senseless. Enough. And here we are always glad to you.

Selina
03.08.2005, 01:19
Free-will...))

@
03.08.2005, 19:19
Well here and this misfortune passed perfectly, one more person... I am from the bottom of the heart glad for you...

Liath
04.08.2005, 22:58
Is not present at you VICHa!

Do not become fobom! Otherwise you will go mad!

Olga K
05.08.2005, 12:34
la nana,

Well at last! I Congratulate! You Can surrender right now once more somewhere in other place, only for calm of mentality. Actually the objective reasons of others for it or this are not present the slightest.

At a forum, you speak, it is pleasant?))))))

jolos
05.08.2005, 14:07
pasibochki all.

anliz it is more to hand over not budu.nadoelo already to hurt or be ill;be sick! A pancake!

Still asked to check up why at me ecchymoses, veins stick out, etc.

From me have taken these analyses

Alanine

Glucose

Protein With

Haemogram 2

What is it such? And that the doctor at me very strange. Whether I do not know to trust him.