PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has handed over analyses again. Have told or said result doubtful: (

K.E.A.
13.01.2005, 11:15
Has handed over analyses again. Have told or said result doubtful Will investigate or research further. Now up to 17-th to wait.

Children or Guys who-string knows, at term in 4 months what there should be signs?

At me any. Only a rhinitis, but he at me chronic and analyses besides.

Xtut
25.02.2005, 23:14
When the result doubtful, anything good does not promise it.

You I shall not afflict, wait, there you will see.

In any case to despair it is not necessary.

At me too all over again the rhinitis was. And too chronic.

The expressed sign is loss of weight of 5-10 kg.

Basically femurs and back parts of arms or hand - tritsepsy grow thin.

Sensation of constant delicacy and sleepiness.

But also with it or this people live, to you very many people will tell or say here. Here it is a lot of children or guys who have chewed this pavor and are pleased to each new day. And at the some people even children

Have appeared...

Be not upset, you only will aggravate with it or this the status. In due course, you will learn to live with it or this.

Time treats.

But can also doctors are mistaken... Give the god.

Success to you.

Poluks
26.03.2005, 14:53
Ket, and on mine on the contrary.. You how much or as far as I remember have received + several days ago, and now - doubtful, already better.. Can in an organism any "handicapes", that idal false positive result... I hope at you there will be all OK..

Krupskaja
20.04.2005, 11:17
Sleepiness at me always! - pressure lowered. A rhinitis - since the childhood. So it not signs in my case. And what eshchshche happens? If I have caught all several months ago?

I hope for the best but if was minus-would tell or say at once. Here so.

Masa
29.05.2005, 18:54
Kat

Which handed over the analysis last time?

IFA, IB and or PTSR, and if not a secret where?

Ksen
07.06.2005, 13:50
Kat,

In 4 months should not be simtomov.

Only increased LU.

Life such...

Yesterday +, today it is not known, and tomorrow?

I wish good luck.

Be ready to all.

Mafia
28.06.2005, 13:25
New subject.. " Here also has passed or has taken place a rhinitis, ah- and the calm has begun and I am not ill or sick (an asymptomatic stage) at me well precisely signs vich ")))))

annrsdc
03.07.2005, 16:32
Kat,

Have sent your sample on blot for acknowledgement or confirmation/refutation. Doubtful the result can be basically not because of a HIV... Signs can not be any in general and lymphonoduses including. In 4 months you can hand over on the immune status and look or see that at you O-sections. It could predetermine already indirectly expected result (this very day result) as in case of plus, all the same it is necessary to do or make this analysis. Still you can hand over now PTSR if hardly to wait up to 17-th and he too with probability more than 90 % all to you will tell or say, however the final diagnosis all the same on blotu put, instead of on PTSR. But in case of any doubts in blote, good results of the analysis on the immune status and the O-TEST, will help or assist to not lose at once a roof...

Very much I wish to wish your of good luck and that all has managed! But what was result - the life all the same will proceed. If there will be ambiguities and questions with diagnostics - write here. We shall help or assist to understand and we shall advise what to do or make. Though write all the same in any case. Success to you!

Natalip
12.07.2005, 02:08
In my modest opinion))) IFA has no treatment "doubtfully". In the given image it is possible to treat results Immunoblota only. If doubtful IB it is 50 %, that a HIV, that is not present 50 %. Literatures on this subject it is read through much, dialogue with the Dope affects.

Toljan
28.07.2005, 03:08
But ptsr shows actually presence or absence it is concrete vich.

dm223
03.08.2005, 02:24
The novel

Yes, but it only in that case when are picked correctly up prajmery, and a virus load above 400 spears or repetitions/ml.

Cases of ENT PTSR are rare, but they are.

_
05.08.2005, 09:15
Hand over ten pieces at once.

p.oleg
05.08.2005, 09:35
The novel

Ugu, only here your laughter, in relation to Ket, is inappropriate.

Dimitry
05.08.2005, 10:48
Lisss the rights, that IFA doubtful do not happen... And the laughter the truth is inappropriate. She handed over already both IFA and blot before new year.

Now ONCE AGAIN check...

gulika
05.08.2005, 11:23
And che laughter that?? ptsr it is necessary to hand over. And blot. And doubtful it when ifa plus has told or said, and immuno blot yet have not made. To me too grills about doubtful.