PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The world is perfect!

syanechka
24.12.2004, 11:15
What there is a HIV? In 21 century of a HIV - chronic disease. As well as a diabetes mellitis!

Complex (for example, 4 componental) antiretrovirusnaja therapy - also live indifferently!

It is not necessary to dramatize, eat much more serious features, for example the Cancer, and he, as a rule, is treated.

All of us we shall not get rid in any way of a stereotype, that the HIV is inevitable fatal. Bosh!

People live indifferently, the virus is tamed.

Believe to me, well does not burn down pipiska after watching or keeping up for itself, the well-groomed girl! Also it is an axiom.

Now in occasion of SPIDofobii. At us the guy 21 years is anxious by a becoming infected; before the first sex asks in a forum how to behave. What to him to tell or say? We have data on epidemic in Moscow? To advise to meet house girls? A condom? Whether and korelliruet in general "domashnast" from a HIV?

Ulyana
11.01.2005, 23:55
Why nik the Pilot?

Lusy
13.02.2005, 17:45
Why nik the Pilot?

Flies in the ideas

Ludasan
24.04.2005, 04:00
Already 100 times here were spoken about it or this...

nastjuha
17.07.2005, 15:00
About what? About that that he flies?

DarkKey
03.08.2005, 07:49
In the text it seemed, what is it other person

samaya
05.08.2005, 10:02
Would fly better where

nibud THERE yes-yes

There also fly!!!! With

The pipiskoj!!!!