PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who is observed at Ivannikov on Sokolinke

pari
14.05.2005, 07:39
Children or Guys very important your opinion in occasion of as he treats, whether it is necessary to be observed at it or him how he concerns to patients?

Darina
16.05.2005, 10:43
Light and why you do not wish to find out it? What for to you someone's opinion? I have expressed the opinion, but I can be mistaken, I can even say lies (for example because I personally did not manage to like to Ivannikov and I can be on it or him in insult for it).

Such can be only because of pavor. You should to not be afraid (not think, good he or bad) and to learn or find out it. To learn or find out it it is possible or probable only at dialogue with it or him, at independent observation.

If you will make of the decision on the basis of opinions (besides another's opinions) if such opinions comprise mistakes or errors, you will repeat mistakes or errors. In my opinion, in serious affairs (problems of health are serious problems) in no event it is impossible to suppose mistakes or errors. It is not necessary to be afraid to make a mistake or an error, having got not to that" doctor but to learn or find out, that it (for you!) the doctor or not that, you can only communicating with the doctor, but not having reinsured in any way a heap of advice or councils, it is not known whom to you offered.

oleg sh
31.05.2005, 04:01
You know, I likely have already found out all. Wash the husband it more correctly has made. He speaks that neponimaet why about itself not so good responses since it is the big soul the person, very kind, and to all concerns with comprehension, I am fast too to it or him;them I shall go. You are right, it is necessary to manage to him to like, and nravjatsja to him those who to aspire to live that neupotrebljaet, and comes with good namerinijami instead of so, tipo to receive medical treatment. We send or have come to it or him;them with namechenoj the purpose, and he skazal-" that in my forces I for you shall make all. But also you should me help or assist with it or this ". So for us your opinion is erroneous. To an extreme measure in given momemnt, neznaju as will be further. I hope that also

sigala
31.05.2005, 19:14
I had no in view of my opinion, as my OPINION.

Any opinion is a mistake or an error because the opinion is the past (memory as was) not that is now.

When I have understood, that anybody knows nothing (explanations of disease are very foggy and in the theory many holes), participation on sokolinke became for me cleanly applied problem or task - free-of-charge analyses and - if I shall be mistaken in own researches and I shall finish before is free treatment. For an applied problem or task the doctor who is keen by "mission" (a problem or task is a material mechanical process, there where there are emotions any more a problem or task, and MISSION) it is not necessary. He simply stirs or prevents.

For those who is not measured or going to recover, but only wishes to support or maintain an organism at a level of working capacity, such doctor opposite can be useful only as such things as "support", are necessary for people dependent "stimulus", " a whip and gingerbread ", etc.

For those who sees the problem or task (the ready decision, I shall repeat, does not exist), such attitudes or relations will hinder (I is compelled or forced to consider its or his attitude or relation to to receive from it or him that to default should receive, or argue with it or him, prove something, etc., that as a matter of fact no more than loss of time and forces).

Any opinion - a mistake or an error because the opinion is only memory of how was. That is now absolutely unessentially same as was.

kompot
27.06.2005, 06:02
River zveryok, chesslovo you strange.....

Svetik, all will be o.k. With Ivannikov you will not be gone!

He and competently selects therapy, and I have given birth with under its or his control perfectly (careful ours!!!) and when with a pneumonia almost two months in hospital rolled he came, was interested, came to see, though has not been obliged completely not. And in general, from zverka I a negative in its or his party or side hear the first time......

Vanets
28.07.2005, 10:50
Yes there is no at me a negative. If the tooth-brush does not approach or suit you also you about it or this has expressed is a negative? The same, only is a question of the expert.

Can be when I wrote the first time and there was a negative, a current not in its or his occasion, and another has upset something, here and has written.

I speak, if to that he suits, as the expert - for God's sake (or who there for the sake of what this all does or makes). Simply it is not necessary to me, I wish to try "to work" with somebody another.

Do not forget to read, please (!), not emotion, and the information, the dry text - then will not be a positive a negative (guesses which you build in the head when interpret read through).

04.08.2005, 06:27
kapibara I feel the Moldavian collective farmer, speak more shortly

Nadejda
04.08.2005, 23:07
I 3 years am observed at E In Ivannikov and as-time was at it or him today. First time he made upon me impression of the person to which all @@ @@@, and some time back I have changed the opinion. In details to press longly, but it is shortly possible to tell or say and : the normal muzhik and the explanatory or sensible expert, he will meet and will REALLY treat the one who wants it or this and for this purpose it is absolutely unessential to shower with its or his gifts itd (though he too the person...)

DresdenDoll
04.08.2005, 23:47
kapibara I feel the Moldavian collective farmer, speak more shortly

And he cannot!

Skill precisely and clearly to formulate the idea - too gift or for nothing...

Dasha
05.08.2005, 06:39
There can be you and there is a collective farmer from Moldova?

Check up it