PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And a head about a wall will help or assist?

Страницы : [1] 2

MollyM
07.11.2004, 18:41
I understand that here people at which in a life much more more sereznnee problems. Advice or council in a situation from which at present only is necessary to me do not see an output or exit.

Now deduct from University because of three debts, there were 2,5 months of time that them to hand over and I understood it. How to get rid of laziness and nesobrannosti?

It would be desirable to fight a head about a wall...

mfhbirf
11.11.2004, 18:02
Potassium cyanide. From all will help or assist.

Glory
14.11.2004, 05:24
Stamp to the rector and agree.

You can at it or him in a cabinet or study make that act about which you have written.

Natalia N
17.12.2004, 20:16
Potassium cyanide. From all will help or assist.

hm.. It is interesting what tea it is pleasant to the rector black or zelennyj?

SANTA
24.12.2004, 12:53
I potassium cyanide offered you, because tea with the potassium cyanide, drunk by the rector, to you can and not help or assist.

LeLa
20.01.2005, 03:06
Soldier Jane you prelagaesh also consider or count potassium cyanide that nothing will help or assist me?

JUlichka
30.01.2005, 11:28
Well here you posudi. You are an idler and the idler, and for it you expel from institute. If you will begin also a head about a wall to fight, in general the fool will become. To that you after that will be necessary?

And if it is serious...

You have a purpose? That do you want in a life? If anything I do not understand, that you because of institute so are upset, to you all the same whom to be: the yard keeper or the professor.

You have a vanity? You want, what you then in a life would name the loser? Or you want, what all would be on the contrary? What for you study in general?

You think at a leisure and solve, that you in this life want. You wish and consider it necessary to remain in institute, bring down to the rector and creep before it or him on kolenkah, learn or teach and hand over.

viinil
27.02.2005, 07:09
spectr,

You wished to ask in what tea potassium cyanide less on taste is felt?)) to him it will be indifferent...

Listen, and in fact Lisss correctly advised. Run to the rector, as a last resort to the dean it is possible to try or taste for the beginning and tell about burdens of a life, about lethally sick grandmother, unfortunate love and more everything if only has believed, that you will be corrected immediately and will hand over everything, that from you it is required in the shortest term. Already tomorrow something you will hand over for example and in the further you will be the model student of that will honour also a name to the school which has learnt or taught them. Be not upset more shortly, make as advise and if it will turn out (and it will turn out should! You remember a jar of jam from paradise jablochek for the uncle nachfina? That's it and should act or arrive, in fact anybody from them does not know your uncle, and he of the most fair rules... And further in the same spirit, like the poor student compelled or forced at night to earn additionally to provide to itself residing during uncontrollable thirst for knowledge...), That throw nafig an Internet and this forum first of all. The book suffices and neobrashchaja attention to spring hand over all debts in as much as possible short terms. I hope at you it will turn out. Success!

Kobry
04.03.2005, 23:39
2_Soldier Jane at me the purpose in a life is.

To the dean already went (nebylo on a place), now still I shall go.

Terribly that razdolbajstvo has got into character. It is possible in 21 to change character???

Alexis
12.03.2005, 17:38
Certainly it is possible..... I here in 28 have changed. And on bljadjam I do not walk

EvgeniaKon
03.04.2005, 04:55
The racer and how at you it has turned out? It is a lot of efforts?

imported_ooo
07.04.2005, 16:34
How to solve a situation with University I know (5 course),

And here a pancake izment a character trait I do not know as.

Olga X
17.04.2005, 19:14
It is not a little 4-5 mes a phobia and all as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off... Simply then ploughed at job with 7 up to 23.......

osip
23.04.2005, 10:08
spectr,

Yes not parsja you so! Too has found still a problem... In 21 already to vary more difficultly, but it is possible. Practice shows, that home life is capable to do or make miracles))), but considerably all the same will not change already and do not force itself. Place priorities. For example for me independence and freedom is the most important. It heats soul)). I know, that I can ALL - it is necessary to undertake, but I do or make only that I WANT, and that that is necessary, hardly, but too sometimes I do or make. And the word of honour I live in the world and harmony with myself and with world around.

jannet
13.05.2005, 06:42
spectr,

When you will go to the dean, it is not necessary to compose a crap, all will not believe. And if you will tell or say the truth about spidofobiju 99 % will regret.

To explain follows so: excuse, I ask to give me 3 minutes. It is the extremely complex or difficult to me to designate the reason on which I have thrown study. But to say lies I I want nothing, therefore I shall tell the truth:.... Months back I had a casual communication or connection and I very much was frightened to catch a HIV. The long and excruciating phobia has begun with this moment at me. I could not think of what, anything to do or make. It seemed to me, that the life has stopped and t. The item I could not force to study itself as during that moment it seemed to me is useless, and all ideas were only about a HIV. Recently I have overcome pavor and have handed over the analysis, I'm fine, and now I understand, how I was not right. If it is possible or probable, understand my status. I have only just left long depression, I can and very much I wish to study. Once again excuse for all event, but unfortunately, I could do or make nothing with myself.

mefodja
14.05.2005, 19:10
Shell, you the genius... To say lies it is not necessary, t. To. With conversations about love and the pregnancy, sick relatives of the dean to not move to pity, he such hears every day!!!!! I poverel without questions...

vicca
15.05.2005, 10:12
sheel,

It agree, but it is possible not so in detail. I have suggested not a crap to carry, and to compose something plausible, and what exactly - the student should not be prompted. Inspiration snizojdet by itself during the necessary moment.)))

vetoshka
01.06.2005, 04:27
Seaman,

Any teacher will get to the core of any lie, because when the person says lies, it or him neverbalika lzhet together with it or him. And it is easily read by people who have huge experience of dialogue with thousand. To the usual person not under force to tell lies not only verbally, but also neverbalno. So, it is better to not risk. And about spidofobiju - yes it is frank and shokirujushche and for this reason will work. Here again there is one more moment: you wish to win a locating of the person necessary to you - entrust him any secret. It is one of kinds of psychological manipulations.

09.06.2005, 01:36
Perhaps this one more moment really very interesting. That I will work and did not doubt. But also it is necessary to say lies too to be able)). And here like even as though and at all lie...

SNAJ
17.06.2005, 03:47
sheel, idea about spidofobiju class, but she has terminated in February and after at me was vozmozhnosti all zdat.

And mozh and to tell or say I the idler and razdolbaj, do not deduct me, simply I wish to hand over extreme session both to hand over the diploma and to work for the blessing to native land or Rhodinum

It is given
23.06.2005, 10:25
Can and so, but such he hears quite often and besides - any trust and any secrets...

" The idea about spidofobiju class, but she has terminated in February "

-))))))))))))))))))))))))

kelly
23.06.2005, 17:44
spectr,

It is not important, that in February, you will tell or say, that has departed from experiences only in March. So it is even better to turn out. You in opinion of the dean will look or appear as very vulnerable person, and it will want to him to you on ottsovsi (on materinski) to help or assist. About laziness too it is possible, but percent or interest of the pardon about 50 %.

Give, think less, I learn, that have written to you and go to speak. Only do not forget the first phrases with which your dialogue (especially about 3 minutes) should begin. It is very important! A question " why? " To me do not set, simply believe this or thus very important for such dialogue. All learn or teach the text.

Kostay575
03.07.2005, 16:37
spectr,

Believe the psychologist. Wrong advice or council will not give:-)

Vladimir Tishin
05.07.2005, 12:15
Seaman,

In general to us is counter-indicative to give advice or councils, but here by way of exception, on another through a forum it would not turn out.

VovanSS1
15.07.2005, 01:01
Thanks for support!

I shall struggle to finish University.

Also I shall return to compete behind a challenge cup, uh keep Seaman and the Racer!!!