PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SITES!!!

Страницы : [1] 2

kraiper
26.05.2005, 09:22
In advance I apologize before all. I understand, that questions have bothered such all, but all I ask to concern with ponimaniem.v the first turn I address to, whether at whom + .znakomo to you heavy feeling in sites, as-as if who that unscrews them, is direct and it would be desirable them to pull out. It nytyo in sites already during more year. Practically constantly. Every day. But that the main thing, they do not hurt, when them touch or tamper with. Also are besides very mobile. Zarane I thank.

QzQ
30.05.2005, 08:55
And what sites and where they?

iv
06.06.2005, 20:28
Yes lymphatic. It is a lot of them chyo that povypiralo. But nojut basically that under a jaw and under ears. Thus they at a palpation do not hurt! Tried to not notice Earlier. But recently this feeling has much more amplified and began to irritate. It is direct discomposes. On what I can not concentrate.

schlyapa
16.06.2005, 19:49
And it can be age changes? For example, teenage age, or elderly? Any other suspicious changes in state of health accompany?

Bubnova
23.06.2005, 00:04
, by the way, it was possible to hand over analyses?

den
27.06.2005, 09:42
Like already for a long time not the teenager. And other changes : periodic, headaches, pains in gums or gingivas, in opinion of, and, the most important, constant weariness. And you that +?

Vladimir_B
04.07.2005, 14:12
And how for a long time? And that can already be a menopause nearby?

I +. Something similar happens from time to time, but passes or takes place. Analyses, I speak, handed over?

Antonina
05.07.2005, 02:58
Of menopause too "does not smell slightly" .ja male. How often it happens to you, can describe? (has hammered on anlizy.byl in contact to a HIV + the girl, after all has gone-has gone)

Masha2
09.07.2005, 22:24
Well occasionally happens. So it is difficult to tell or say. Time or two in a month, sometimes absolutely I forget about that, what is it happens. And what such male? And on analyses do not hammer, hand over is better and you will receive answers to questions.

Lexus
14.07.2005, 11:11
Tell or Say please, whether within the limits of norm or rate to have one uvelichenyj a lymph the Site under a jaw above adamovym an apple? He already keeps year, does not hurt, ososbo does not stir or prevent, sometimes decreases in sizes if to not touch or not tamper with.

Daydreaming
15.07.2005, 06:19
At me + submandibular lymphonoduses, but not from a HIV, and from chronic tonzilita and caries also are increased. The doctor spoke me, that in augmentation of submandibular sites result or bring the infectious centers in maxillofacial area. The HIV provokes augmentation of lymphonoduses at once in several places.

But all questions regarding the increased lymphonoduses the DOCTOR With STATE can remove or take off ONLY the DIPLOMA In the MAXIMUM or SUPREME MEDICAL EDUCATION.

Mihej
19.07.2005, 17:17
Michael

And whence you know, that submandibular limfozzly from an adenoid disease are increased. Instead of from a HIV? It is exact? And that to me up to the analysis of 1,5 more months to wait, and I am simple from mind or wit I descend or go from pavor... And so, and even in the autumn to me the doctor has diagnosed an adenoid disease and at me one lymphonodus submandibular is precisely increased and sometimes painfully to touch, it is already enough long, but I began to notice it just now, after dangerous contact, can earlier did not touch or tamper with simply.... It is exact from a tonsillitis? Respond, PLEASE...

ala
23.07.2005, 11:12
I

Tonsillitis

(From an armour. tonsillae - amygdaloid glands), an inflammation of tonsils, more often nyobnyh. There can be acute (Angina) and chronic. Chronic develops after the transferred or carried anginas and the some people dr. The infectious diseases, accompanied an inflammation of a mucosa of fauces (a scarlatina, kor, a diphtheria), less often - without a previous acute disease. The important role in development plays microbial (a streptococcus and an adenovirus) an allergy. At chronic the ulceration of a mucosa, granulation, pustules in a depth or strata of tonsils, growth of a connecting tissue are observed. Distinguish the simple form chronic, for which local signs (a pharyngalgia, etc.), and -allergic when the general or common phenomena (the proof cervical lymphadenitis, the raised or increased body temperature, changes from heart, etc.) join them are characteristic only . Chronic can promote occurrence or an exacerbation of rheumatic disease, a nephritis, a thyrotoxicosis and many dr. Diseases.

At tonzilitah, laryngitises, pharyngitises l.u. Swell up. That kasaemo yours l.u., for a HIV the symmetric lesion l.u is characteristic., instead of one and somewhere sideways)

Irina 78
24.07.2005, 11:59
TO

shchitovidku check up

bektosh
24.07.2005, 19:20
Though shchitovidka in general under adimovym an apple..

Valdai
26.07.2005, 03:49
Lisss

Thanks, has calmed it is sensitive)) Eh, whether for a long time....

Skittle
28.07.2005, 16:14
I wrote:

> Michael

> And whence you know, that submandibular limfozzly from

> An adenoid disease are increased. Instead of from a HIV? It is exact?

It to me the treating doctor on Sokolinke has told or said.

Between me and Oskinoj somewhere in September, 2004 there was a following dialogue:

I am a Doctor at me submandibular lymphonoduses are increased and periodically somehow ache a bit;

The doctor - Only submandibular or still gdeto?

I - Only submandibular

- the Doctor pulpiruet other lymphonoduses also confirms action, that only submandibular are increased.

The doctor - If are increased only submandibular, it to loru as they are provoked with the infectious centers in maxillofacial area.

ENT - (after survey bears or takes out own verdict. To quote owing to otsutsvija medical education and bad memory I can not) - at you any there tonzilit and from it or this uvelichiny lymphonoduses.

mr_unknown
30.07.2005, 15:04
Excuse for that I interfere, but the HIV / AIDS is first of all an immunodeficiency. The immunodeficiency is not a lesion of any one organ of immune system, this frustration of a coordination of job of organs of this system. Why chronic tonzilit (it is obvious,) you separate consequence or investigation of an immunodeficiency from the general or common status of the organism? In my opinion it is unreasonable. If (immune) system functions incorrectly, to speak about local signs of this problem as about any separate disease it is impossible. There is a complex of interaction which has suffered and does not carry out the function completely. A word navrode " the HIV amazes submandibular lymphonoduses " at a systemic view are simply inadmissible. He can amaze other parts of system, consequence or investigation of that is disability of overcoming chronic tonzilita.

IMPORTED_I?
30.07.2005, 20:12
Thanks)))

Alex113
30.07.2005, 23:47
Well here... Legs or foots yesterday have terribly got wet and all has frozen, and today under mouses lymphonoduses hurt.... Can, it certainly cold so is shown on a background of the immunity lowered because of nerves but if to add to it or this still and eternally increased submandibular lymphonodus, a picture it turns out clinical.... As it is terrible, mummies.... Hey, the roof, you where has gone??!!!

Alenastar
01.08.2005, 02:35
Children or Guys, well the word of honour, it is possible to think you never hurted or were ill;were sick and there were no at anybody similar "signs" (up to situations connected with risk of a becoming infected). And tonzilit, both lymphonoduses, and a fur, and many other things signs can appear in consequence or investigation of usual banal cold.

What for itself to excruciate and experience it is so much neprjatnyh the moments?

Nervous cells are not restored! Think of itself and hand over analyses. The life at once will seem better And the nervous breakdown can be received and manechku.

SinevaYG
01.08.2005, 23:33
Unlucky,

And doctors that speak? You addressed?

There can be also a truth tonzilit.

delll
02.08.2005, 01:35
So I!

Will suffice fobit! I somewhere subtracted or deducted that at young devchenok limfo sites simply are absent. I think competent people eto will confirm

Paul Dankov
03.08.2005, 10:08
Mr. Z

Can they and are absent, but they hurt!

Puls

I cannot shchas hand over, it is useless, only 1,5 months has passed or has taken place.... All is peer in fact a minus shchas will not calm.... And about, "signs", I agree, can and earlier were, simply did not pay attention.... But now for them there was also "such" possible or probable reason, as a HIV.... Also it is that-and- terribly... Where it is so much nerves to take, that up to the analysis to not go mad? (((((((((((

Natalia
04.08.2005, 01:08
In the first do not wind itself even more.

The risk of infection after the unitary certificate or act is smallest!!!

If there were no others accompanying sexual fall or be ill at the moment of contact, the risk in general is practically peer to zero.

Be going to! Think of what the friend, all will be adjusted!

I am assured, you will have a fat minus)

Do not worry! Vitamins have a drink, honey with milk - all "imptomy" and will pass or take place!

The main thing be not engaged in a self-suggestion.

By the way, more than it is enough one and a half month to be checked up on vskie other diseases, a cat. You could pick up.

Solve problems in process of their entering (not a new idea))

Here.