PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Diary foba:-)

07.06.2005, 16:07
Diary foba.

Day the first.

We have fun with the friend. Have drunk or cut. A little. Have still drunk or cut still. About now just right, but something does not suffice. Have gone have removed or have taken off the girl. pobral this lacerated rubber swines Lano just in case otmochim in potassium permanganate:-) would not be able to do or make features

Day of the second.

Mlin cracks bashka and it is unpleasant on soul or douche. On which horse-radish so to drink? Oh still and this whore. Tripak not shavtit Lano friends would speak, chichas is quickly treated - one tablet and is healthy Washing stuck, and I do not want something:-)

Day the third.

Tripak like for the third day it is shown or not? At me like it was not showed yet In an Internet chtol to look or see? Has looked or seen. Ogo how much illnesses or diseases interesting Yes well on figs this Internet. ponapishut. Eh mlin still and AIDS does not sleep.

Day the fourth.

Since morning the member)) Longly and thoughtfully)) considered or examined;surveyed) Tripaka similar all is not present)) Still a lues like very not pleasantly, but is not lethal))) Here AIDS very much is not pleasant to me.

Day the fifth.

The member) considered or examined;surveyed) No changes like are present)) Tripaka be exact should not))) On which horse-radish she was necessary for me? Well lano the God likes a Trinity)) Here and there was the third, it was better and to not begin with these whores)) would be not Present on love and a mutual consent, it was necessary where the string to go to a tavern better)) And this all time to lose not hunting, for carings)) to Him that that, at it or him rubber was not torn.

Day of the sixth.

Again the member) considered or examined;surveyed) Pressed))) Nothing was allocated and did not hurt or be ill;be sick)) To be to me the venereologist))) Lano I shall go to an Internet I esteem about AIDS. Its or her horse-radish knows, suddenly the patient was. Washing to walk called, yes well it or her with guljanjami. It was developed already.

Day of the seventh.

nachitalsja signs of a HIV. By the way I now clever) Know that AIDS is a final stage. For now the revenge a maximum of a HIV can be. Yes only from the name it is not easier. Moreover and analyses to hand over only in three months. Aha it appears is PTSR any it it is possible in 2-3 weeks. To not go mad))

Day of the eighth.

Has found wonderful forum Nedug. Ru Ogo I not one how here all from mind or wit that descend or go)) Not to me for the present before dlaleko))) Feeling that here all scatter-brained and it is strong)) That to sense so nyt?))

Daleee 3 weeks of reading of a forum. Week through two has not sustained and has unsubscribed itself)) Like easier)) To calm or abirritate have begun)) Washing has got. And I now only with rubber)) As am not strange, but the most normal people, here a HIV +, at least at them with a head all by way of.

Day 22

Already for a long time I feel lymphonoduses. I am abrupt. I know where for them to search)) there Was a business inflamed, for cold)) it is good about a HIV did not know then)) At last that has found)) Still to feel so much. Well at me precisely HIV. Ehhh has got. Rats recommended PTSR in 1,5 months just before NG. Here the gift will be. Rats it is abrupt))

Day 23

Easy myself I feel only when I shall get drunk. Then nothing hurts)) And and joints and muscles, here about tongue something spoke someone. Looked hour 3 in a mirror)) White.

Day 24

Now on a regular basis I feel lymphonoduses, I consider or examine;survey tongue and I measure by that on 10 times on day)) I Try to do or make it secretly, but it seems house on me somehow strange all Signs look at the face)).

Day 25

Went on Sokalinku, looked at hospital where to go on analyses. Dreams mlin the horse-radish is removed or is taken off;dream understand that. Hospital it is direct such has dreamed also this shed antivich in a dream same was))

Further all under the same scheme or plan an Internet, simtomy everything, ecchymoses do not pass or take place, and whence appear I do not understand)) the Sarcoma kaposhi)) On a regular basis noju, I am am calmed or abirritated)) by What lovely sympathetic people. From what I all over again for abnormal held them? By the way, strange people, are afraid of a hepatitis any)) like normally treat It or Him, it is necessary on a hepatitis are not present to walk))

In 1,5 months.

Has gone "has surrendered", went as under hypnosis, vaguely all I remember as in a fog. Lano I shall wait result, like it became easier as not strange. All possible or probable signs available as you will receive here a minus: (

Mlin the result should be learned or found out)) OOOO HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!! Nearly has not given birth))) MIIIINUS!!! HIV +, gepy and a siphon. HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current myslishka, instead of have mixed casually, and rather early I "have surrendered".

In 2 weeks has not sustained has gone again "to surrender", the same "suspicious" muzhik)) sits) In antivich, with such erypsipelas on construction to work, and he probably all in one bank merges analyses))) Oh mlin, circle one swines))) Only in an Internet my friends foby))))

Nearly has not given birth. Again all is negative. Like was glad or pleased hour 3))

Has by the way recollected about tripak, yes is not present like all by way of)) There people surrender in general on all sores, and their horse-radish knows how much)) Is not present, I ABRUPT, shall surrender only on the most dangerous))

The beginning toshnit, tongue white, maculae on a body in the mornings, that, lymphonoduses from oshchupovany on 100 times on day hurt, and can and have inflamed)) the Horse-radish knows them.))

Precisely at me a hepatitis, all signs) And a HIV probably)

Has surrendered again under the same scheme or plan.

Bljajajajajajaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gep would speak have found, well so I and knew, now to be treated it is necessary. Consultation the Rat is necessary.

Grit persdat it is necessary, yes I do not believe in concurrences, all attributes on the face, is exact gep.

Meal in Sklif, again on all under the full program, but without PTSR on a HIV. All is negative. They ohreneli? At me gep!!! The Aunt- tried to convince of it or this of minutes 40))) has not given in the swine))) Plot, all of us deceive)) I Shall try to believe.

Weeks through 3

I shall go I shall be rechecked. Now on a regular basis I consider or examine;survey urine and a feces)))) Entertaining employment or occupation. I look hour on 2))) I think))) much) I Measure by that. Mother has hidden a thermometer. Good, us naked arms or hand not vozmyosh, I the has bought or purchased individual))

Looked at tongue, thought))) the Same in a toilet) much) Is not present, I shall go on analyses in Sklif, obstanovochka there it is pleasant to me)) Maculae on a breast in the mornings, whether otlezhal more, whether a sign, I do not know. Labiums burst, moreover gryobanyj the herpes on a labium jump out constantly, labiums burst. And the eye was ill, barley or too herpes. And not first time already) I Feel I shall soon be bent!!!!

The minus has surrendered again on all)) Again!!!))

Dofoblivaju, it is fast half a year already)) I Sit at the nights and in the days in an Internet, I give advice or councils and references)) It seems I in authority)) read My posts for the night))

Half a year

Has surrendered, as for the first time)) Stryomno)) HURRAH!!!!! Again a minus!!!)) the friend called, grit can we shall drink in the evening?) there is no I now only on the love, any whores))

katusha
08.06.2005, 22:54
REX,

I have not died nearly!!!!))))))))))))))

You easily also have easy eclipsed any Dzherom To Dzheroma!)))))))))

Strazhdushchy
13.06.2005, 18:45
No, well it simply masterpiece any!!!))))

I shall save on a hard disk...))))))

musjaka
25.06.2005, 22:25
About, it simply masterpiece. I now on memory to myself shall save it. Zhvanetsky :-)

maksim
04.07.2005, 16:04
Oh, Simen as we with you it is identical :-)

Glasa
13.07.2005, 08:57
super

Such experiences cost or stand premiums!!

vlad
17.07.2005, 14:20
And I not in delight a little, at me inspiration today somehow was))) it was necessary earlier without delay)) But I tried))

AG
22.07.2005, 11:56
REX

The main thing vppred is cleverer to behave to avoid such

Lacky
23.07.2005, 18:03
Zdorovo, interesno bilo chitat ' i smeshno

ra
27.07.2005, 14:00
I can present myself, that would be, if inspiration would be more...)))))

In any way I can not calm down.))

Today read a diary foba - much was pleasant...))) thought much...:-)

FLIES
28.07.2005, 07:35
Reks, the master of a feather!!!!!!! Simply super.... It is a pity to tell there is nobody will not understand; - (

Sergyoga
28.07.2005, 07:59
Has read through, but unfortunately, mood disgusting therefore any emotions. I hope tomorrow mood it will be better, then and porzhu

Galina122
30.07.2005, 14:33
Yes the colleague... If it is moods has not lifted, the truth is better to postpone see you tomorrow...

01.08.2005, 05:48
REX!!!!!!!! super HISTORY!!!!!!!!!

I SHALL make the SAME HISTORY!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!

IMPORTED_EC
01.08.2005, 12:50
Reks ---I always believed in your Talent))).

Bilik
01.08.2005, 14:47
It's nothing, I still and on the machine to embroider the right be able

Mikhail
03.08.2005, 01:46
Especially " shchas " and " what lovely sympathetic people " have inspired an erypsipelas))).

kamin
03.08.2005, 21:05
)) the Moustache, has left to run into hibernation)) the Post has handed over))

VadimP
04.08.2005, 12:03
REX,

The post has accepted!))

Doctor Shura
04.08.2005, 12:52
A skolko utenja temperatura dlilas?

imported_
04.08.2005, 12:54
YES actually impresses *))))