PDA

Просмотр полной версии : "-" in 7 months, but kozjavit still

Страницы : [1] 2

alexor
06.09.2004, 05:49
Day kind Ladies and gentlemen!

Very long ago here it is not visible old experienced fobov. I here have decided to dilute for statistics a little. I shall not repeat again all long history. I shall tell or say only after 7 months after this devil's business trip a status hardly has improved, but raskolbas does not release or let off - that flattens, tarashchit, and that is simple kozjavit. For last 5 months I have tested on myself ALL signs of OS (ten about an one and a half, including a strong intoxication and excepting tussis). Thus for a week I am simple so have lost 8 kg. In an ice crust the moment I pass or take place a course immunofana under the scheme or plan 1 through 3. Recently in current of day the status varies time 50, one, another. But that absolutely otpustilo-such is not present. The majority of signs in current of day last from 10 mines up to pair hours, and are then replaced by others. For example since morning the burning sensation mucous in a mouth is observed, in an hour it is replaced by a burning sensation of tongue, then that simply strongly bawls with odnroj-that on the other hand, in an hour start to hurt or be ill;be sick LU on a nape and behind ears so ears pawns. In an hour on change to it or this the burning sensation of a palate comes and inflame submandibular LU, etc. And all the day long such hren. I like as have calmed down, as it is a lot of job and business trip. One features - this hren disturbs also doctors are not cut what is it is such. Think, that I from idleness visit or attend them. I adequately estimate or appreciate a situation - can at whom was that similar? Constant simptom-white scurf from above in tongue. That he small strong, but in any case it is not cleaned off. Through scurf places red points, an end of tongue brightly red without scurf are visible. 5 mes on mucous a mouth in one place the set och fine blisters or blebs is saved. Stomatologists and the doctor do not know others, that for hren. Still from time to time on brachiums appears individual rashes in the form of pryshchikov type komarinnyh stings (only more finely) and are scratched so unpleasantly. About two weeks ago stuck out transaminases in 3-4 times. Thus on arms or hand under a skin red pruritic maculae acted and burned down heels. Now transaminases have come to norm or rate. Handed over on a lues (RW, the PIF and IFA). The first IFA on a lues was doubtful - the second otr. The wife too has signs - the truth much less. The Same eruption and increased LU under mouses and submandibular. Small scurf in tongue also was tussis metsa about an one and a half. Happens, that zhgyot a neck. Now under analyses. 5 mes back at me has been found transferred or carried GepB with and/OHBSAg - 750mE/ml. From all markers were and/O HBcor (+) and and/O HBe (+). PTSR was otr. On the efflux or expiration 5 mes markers was lowered @ has increased, and the parameter and/OHBSAg has decreased up to 275 (?) . Besides has received today PTSR HBV (+) at that that transaminases again have come to norm or rate, except for a few raised or increased bilirubin. Here such hren. How such can be at such protective credit? Whether can from Gepa bawl and inflame LU. PTSR on HCV will be in a week since now there are no reactants. More shortly, gemor the uttermost. Thanks God that on vich the analysis at us while negative (at me on 7 mes, at the wife 4-5 mes). Though to relax or be relaxed while early, and signs bad have overcome. I here all waited infu from Ken, he should inform on results of the abrupt analysis in a centre of science on a HIV which would give 100 percents reliability, but Ken while nothing informs.

GalinaP2005
19.09.2004, 06:59
Greetings, Newman. It is very strange, that at you PTSR on Gep In (+). At you in fact all antigens in minuses and HBs and HBe. And the wife was checked on Gep In? If there is no that to her it is necessary to be checked up urgently. All your signs can be caused or called Gepom. But in fact at you by markers he was and has passed or has taken place. And can PTSR is false positive? With PTSRami such happens. Can repeat it or him to you? And to make kollichestvennyj, at you there do or make? Strange, very strange.

And about a burning sensation in a mouth and a throat. It and me the basic problem. All also has begun with it or this. And now, has passed or has taken place already 9 mesjattsev, and that will pass or take place, again. Still joints strongly hurted or were ill;were sick me, as at an arthritis. Now nesilno, but happens. And also white tongue, up to h pores, osbenno after vmazhu slightly)). I too for Gep experienced, but like all markers were in minuses (in 7 mesjattsev), including PTSR (5 mesjattsev). And now to me have started to do or make an inoculation from Gepa Century On vich did or made 9 times including 2 PTSRa, last time in 6 months At you, proceeding from your sex in a condom vicha cannot be.

And! You Know, on what I can advise to pay attention. LGV, lymphogranuloma. It is such opposite chlamydia. At her all over again jazvochka on a member can jump out.. And then everything, everything including gepatitnye signs. The truth should be also a urethritis and an inflammation of lymphonoduses in an inguen, but nevsegda. And the most opposite, that the condom nevsegda from this the swine protects. I on this chlamydia too would like to be tested, but at us it is difficult zdelat this test. The test for a usual chlamydia will not mark. Keep us posted and good luck to you, man

Elisey
04.10.2004, 19:21
Newman,

I probably old fob, I have received negative IFA in 3 months and any more did not hand over. So I can still positive. Recently it was so bad, that I have got a fright already on a joke and have run to surrender on the immune status, to my surprise, more and more or less in norm or rate. The doctor has told or said to me, that 100 % are inflammatory process, most likely the bacteriemic or bacterial nature, advised me a streptococcus to look and descend or see and descend;look and go;see and go to the doctor, to hand over something on crop.

At me too the most all tongue is imposed, and the end is not present, he in red scurf (small red tochechki) and burns down all. Sometimes strongly, as though cuts. At me it is some or a little bit lu, during OS especially were ill or sick with axillas, there they and have remained. Is a little on a neck and behind an ear, they that increase or are enlarged, that them it is visible, decrease.

But most of all I am am got constantly with feeling of an intoxication, is constant temperaturit, such oushchenie that from within something frets an organism, especially a head. A headache round the clock. It is simply really tired from it or this a status, they not mental:

ERORR
16.10.2004, 23:39
Dude> it is really interesting - in peak worthless samochustvija all transaminases were meek and mild, one only the bilirubin showed off. Then - BATS also have jumped up sharply. And in a week have again fallen, thus I nikah their medicines did not force down also a diet of did not strain. To me the local doctor on Gepam has told or said, that GepB can so to mutate, that the superficial antigen is not present, and he actually rezvitsja with might and main. Not clearly only as to gepu to adhere pharyngalgias and LU. That is interesting LU at me appear and disappear on nesk once a day. Hren any. The wife does not have such fluctuations. If something has got out or ill, so it is a minimum on days or puts-two, and even month. Called in Moscow sapport on Gepam, type a hot line. To me have told or said, that in this situation and signs it is necessary to begin urgently almost treatment and it is desirable somewhere in solid central clinic. To be treated it is necessary from 3 till 12 months. But, unfortunately, a HIV an infection to exclude early. Condom-condom, but this miracle with an acute teeth without ceremony could damage or injure;hurt it or him together with a skin. I recollect, that felt on a trace put, chchto type of an itch and a boring, and in three days shishkar vyskachil such extended. Here that directs at worthless ideas.

About that hlamii, that you wrote, hardly at us do or make such analysis it-is necessary to learn or find out. And about an inoculation against is very costing or standing business.

Somebody> Yes, read your history. In vain you do not surrender - on me better to clear a situation. If immunity at you at raskolbase good it is very good as it is not characteristic for OS of a HIV. At me here all over again was to minimum 4-500, in a month has fallen up to 420, in a month was-600. The factor 4/8 varied sootvetsvenno (1,6) - (1,4) - (2,4). Now after a course immunofana through mesjatsok I shall look or see again. Generally hren it turns out. All anomalies in a mouth to idea I am already shown at very low immunity (150-200) and that not always and if they the rod at 500 or is a virus load should be other-wordly or it not from HIV IHMO. In November-January I had ohrenennaja an intoxication, even at a poisoning with mushrooms in any comparison does not go. Not that that is something to drink tea at all could normally. Recently too there was something similar (when transaminases have got) but to that to not compare. The sensation such, that inside goes any war infinite. Now it is certainly easier already, but up to an ideal far. Still with one month ago I had headaches. Before was not. Golovnjaki concrete as at a flu, such sensation, that bashka will burst. There are 1-3 times a day for 30-60 minutes and pass or take place in itself. Temperature since January did not observe. Unless only recently was under 38,5 one day when transaminases have jumped up and there was an intoxication with a diarrhea. And before in March I at last had appetit-I already have had time to return half weighing, that have lost. And here as kolbasnulo and again all all over again. And you on Gepy were checked is a muck still that.

Iraa
04.11.2004, 19:55
Appetite at me too has appeared, I guzzle everything, I too have typed or collected weight and have already obviously touched.

In occasion of signs and CD4. I handed over on the immune status only once, recently. Mine CD4 above yours, they, we shall tell or say so, averages. Interestingly that in kochestve norms or rates were specified value or meanings;importance Cd4 (from 360 up to 770), it is strange it, can the test such I do not know. d4/Cd8 = 2.8.

Factor Activation of a phagocytosis below norm or rate. 1.4 (2.4-4). What does it mean I do not know.

The Central Electoral Committee averages above norm or rate, small below, as a whole in norm or rate. IgG, IgM, IgA - all nizhne norms or rates. It is unique that NST above norm or rate, it speaks about a bacteriemic or bacterial infection, but not the fact that my status svzjano with her.

That can be. My point of view, that at almost at any chronic infection including at a HIV can develop various autoimmunnue processes, signs remind mine... I.e. an organism persistently boritsja with an infection harming to itself. As it is reflected in the analysis of a blood I can not tell or say. But I think, what exactly it occurs or happens to me.

Julia N
01.12.2004, 09:20
Somebody> Yes your status is simple almost ideal! I with such data even would not be soared about VICHa, especially on OS he in any way does not pull.

At us with wife TSIKi were in 1,5-2 times above maks norms or rates, and IgA and IgG were on maskimalno admissible value or meanings;importance of norm or rate. It certainly to not eat well, speaks about any infectious process (as doctors have told or said), not necessarily HIV... It will Be necessary to repeat this analysis later. In Vladivostok in AIDS-center I saw analyses of those who with plus, there TSIKi were in general under 1000 (I do not remember only low or high), and IgA and IgG were from maks admissible up to 2-3 times above norym.

Ilona
19.12.2004, 13:49
Newman,

Yes it is clear, that is unlike. OS at me was in the last summer, on immunku then did not hand over, has handed over just now.

The HIV can and not. But you I shall fairly tell or say, I am simply tired to hurt or be ill;be sick, not a life and excruciatings any, not looking on immune stutus. It is simply tired, I do not live and I survive!

What is it can be at all I can assume. Yesterday like has gone on a chlamydia peresdat, IgG doubtful were, has come to laboratory and so me zalomalo it to do or make, has gone back to work. These analyses have bothered, it would be desirable to live simply... But health....

Katia
11.01.2005, 20:09
I do not know, it is how much possible to consider or count authentic results of my immune statuses (I mean 4) as I them handed over all in a status of a semicoma. The first was after perusal of bourgeois clause or article about OS where many patients have been investigated or researched and my status and signs - one to one have been in detail described. The first, that has occurred is to be dispersed by the machine or car under 180-200 kmch and to run into a concrete stopping. Then studied or investigated a variant of a consequence of a head-on collision with Kamazom, what chances to exclude the misfire. Now it seems delirium and dullness and then for me it was quite real. The second analysis was in Vladivostok AIDS-center. When I there flied, dreamed, that self-years have crashed down. Too delirium but then was on figs in general.

Yes, for the last half a year the life has considerably changed. In the beginning of 2004 all began not bad. We have moved to a spacious apartment where good repair has been made. I have gone on training to Staffs or States. The wife was arranged on good perspective job. Have celebrated the anniversary - 10 letie of wedding. Well on what I so lazhanulsja - simply till now do not understand features. How much was on business trips both without problems. And in Vietnam lived half a year with 97 for 98, guzzled all successively, it was wound everywhere on full and a horse-radish. And here in September on an equal place and desires special were not also drunk were not so... In the beginning of 2005 any good news around - to the son 2 years, and me -not till holidays were executed. At job in a post have raised or increased, a coin have well thrown - and me with all on a horse-radish, any pleasure. At job only about doctors and analyses thought, yes called on all country on AIDS-centers. If in day did not visit or attend a minimum of one doctor and did not hand over any analysis - that depressnjak rolled on-serious. Just now has started to depart slightly. And that from time to time you will start to analyze all the facts and signs - and back rolls. That it not the HIV seemed simply a fantasy and does not give in to sensible logic. One only hope for a mystical MIRACLE. The phobia or not a phobia - features knows it or him. I not that that am afraid to die of AIDS, and is simple for the child and the wife I experience, and is insulting, that there was I such Honduras. In all this there is a sense. All this raskolbas is an original penalty for razdolbajstvo.

eele
06.02.2005, 07:12
Newman, peresdaj in couple of weeks PTSR on a virus of a hepatitis of Century Similar on false positive result. And about a HIV already it would be time to forget...

Marisa
18.02.2005, 02:17
I can otpisat the tablet on a hepatitis In, at me an antibody

On a hepatitis In menjalis-, already nepripomnju as, but as a result doctors speak, that about a hepatitis In I can forget more it or him nebudet. HbsAg-, HbeAg-, anti-HBsAg +, anti-Hbe +, anti-HBcore-lgM-, anti-HBcore-lgG +.

Vilo
23.02.2005, 22:03
a otrkuda vrochi znaut chto vospalitelniy protses baktarialnoi prirodi ili virusnoi?

Anastasi
15.03.2005, 07:35
baktarialnoi prirodi ili virusnoi? - ---??????????

qoqonut
16.03.2005, 02:54
Know, because they doctors.

mmm
26.03.2005, 12:37
Wild nu da. kak razlechaut

nasayr
07.04.2005, 15:43
Rebja I not the doctor, I chesno speaking thought, that a hepatitis In, he as though virus. And about bacteriemic or bacterial (if I have correctly understood) I at all have not heard.

Incognito
13.04.2005, 23:41
Greetings to all!

I apologize Dopu and Newmanu for a delay of the answer about the result of the analysis, vypolnenym a virologic method as was in different travels and near at hand was not an Internet.

In the extremity or end of month the laboratory has finished job and has congratulated me on absence of a virus in my blood. Now, speak, in occasion of vich you can will calm down and to throw out it or him from a head.

Like to be pleased. Yes as they say: has got lazhka tar in a flank of honey. Directly joke. But all under the order.

In laboratory at me three have been passed probirki-one with my blood and two different -positive people. Test tubes have been coded also laboratory, estejstvenno, did not know where whose blood. After check the laboratory draws the conclusion - the virus is absent in all three.

Here I least expected it or this.

On my lawful vopros-as it to understand? I was responded, that about it by them already vkurse, and that I do not need to pay attention to it, as these or thus -positive have passed or have taken place an intensive care and therefore they were behind a threshold of sensitivity. And here the most interesting begins. If these or it tin passed or took place standard therapy probably all would be clear. But I knew that, that therapy has been spent by silver and only it or him one. Similar I now, involuntarily, shall make advertising. Really, I ask them - you seryoznaja the laboratory which is engaged retrovirusami veriti in effectiveness of silver? Yes, respond, we checked action of silver on the modular equipments or installations and have received to that acknowledgement or confirmation. And at all did not expect from them to hear, that here a pier people is poisoned or persecuted, swallowing of handfuls of a tablet when there is softer method suppression of this virus. More shortly kakojto delirium.

And here I sit at the broken trough with the not passing or not taking place signs, same as well as at you and I do not know, that further...

Today descended or went in the -center for next minus ifa with for 20 mes.i an immunogram. Immunogromma, thanks God, while without negative dynamics or changes.

All of success.

3DStrike
27.04.2005, 05:30
kenu>

It is glad you to hear, especially with good news! That speak, and absence of a virus in a blood-it or -this;-thus is very good. And if in a blood of a virus is not present - means signs not from VICHa precisely. And about those other test tubes - it is possible or probable these patients have healed so, that the virus from a blood has disappeared and has hidden far away in cells. I do not know about efficiency of silver (quite probably), but it is assured or confident, that when will find the decision on treatment of AIDS it will be simple, as all ingenious. Therapy are huge babki and the companies-monopolists unequivocally would not like to lose this big chunk, considering heavenly cost of preparations. And the minus in almost two years is very well. Can all of us flattens from any new little-known kozego a virus which is not diagnosed by modern agents? If so, it is necessary to find out it, what harm from it or him, except for raskolbasa and phobias and as he influences on y the status in the course of time. By the way, if not the secret-as at you changed for these or it 2 years the status, now as-above or below an average and how TSIKi and IgA-IgG?

It is a pity, that me has covered in three weeks after homing from Houston. If I have begun saharitsja there, I could be surveyed abruptly on all and is assured or confident on 90 percents, that they quickly would find the reason. What there medical universities-clinics in a post to not describe - simply song. Another would put-how much it to me it was necessary-is terrible to think. There on the average treatment in a hospital manages in 600 dollarej in day. The truth operations and restoration there do or make all quickly and in 3-7 days discharge from hospital, except for unusual cases.

By the way today there were moments, when me almost kozjavilo in the afternoon. Business can goes on the amendment or immunrofan influences or antibodies have already started to be developed or produced (a joke, God forbid!). I have by the way noticed, that the burning sensation in a mouth and in tongue is connected directly with breakfasts, dinners and suppers. As a rule arises after meal or tea drinking. Yesterday when called on the IFA to analyses - to me a funeral voice with serious sighes have told or said " yes.., yes.., yes.. Are ready... Well come, vozmyote in registry.. Oh.. Ah ". I do not remember as have brought quickly up to clinic. When there was a sharpness in opinion of - the first, that I have seen is OP 0,038 at a critical level 0,15. At once polegchalo. And today heart towards evening takes, it is visible yesterday's stress affects. It is time to fasten to hand over often.

Lozovsky
04.05.2005, 01:29
It is any nightmare, that with fobami it is done or made. There is no at you not ITS or her HIV! Stop durju to toil, optical densities to examine and in 2 years anlizy on 10- to a circle on a HIV to hand over. Though up to their mors hand over, and if the HIV at you is not present, it or him and will not find out! Only risk once again false positive IFA to receive. What then will do or make?

Svetik
10.05.2005, 03:29
ken

Newman

Marasmus! On you already the psychiatrist cries

In psychology there is such concept " disturbing or alarming type of the person ", here probably from you it is possible to describe in textbooks behaviour of data psihotipa.

Alik
19.05.2005, 04:59
And I here today have come to an out-patient department, to hand over, and they, it appears, with 8 up to 9, and I thought - up to 12... When approached or suited to an out-patient department, at the doors I was captured with such desire - to run from here, to run as it is possible further... Such panic... And questions on a course have arisen - on an empty stomach to hand over or not? That cannot be eaten before it or this that was not false positive?? And the most important is in fact not anonymously, in cabinets or studies of a HIV-prophylaxis, yes? And there my card lays in registry. With a home telephone number, if that.. dets. Other surname, whether that to name???

Unknown
26.05.2005, 13:08
" Smaltsem it is better! "

Head

N.V.Gogol, Evenings on farm near Dikanki

In sense it is better on an empty stomach, but generally pofig.

31.05.2005, 00:03
And about anonymity?

klos
10.06.2005, 08:47
busja, for delivery of the analysis in Moscow it is enough places.

EMILI
15.06.2005, 12:52
busja

Hand over in sklife, there it is anonymously free-of-charge. The answer by phone speak.

mohren
19.06.2005, 09:44
Lisss>

The marasmus-not a marasmus and when there was a risk with the subsequent signs and kolbasnja lasts months this status not so simply to ignore. Worst of all, that doctors of anything distinct cannot tell or say as do not know, that occurs or happens and on what to write off or copy all signs, except for as on a "sick" head of the patient. Any understands, that on an equal place of ten signs cannot be - there should be to that a real reason, and she is not. And as the HIV is one of the most mysterious illnesses or diseases with a heap of the inconsistent moments, first of all suspicions imeeno on it or her as in some our and foreign clauses or articles write about 1 % of seronegative patients at which serokonversija it can be tightened or delayed for years.