PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am sorry

Страницы : [1] 2 3

silver62
30.11.2004, 21:36
I am sorry about all forumchan for yesterday's behaviour. It was just necessary to douche to give vent. And so, yesterday to the father has told the history, a pier and so, and here, that he has told to me. When to him there was 21 year (27 years ago), and my mum laid with me in a maternity home he podgulnul... And the result - pryshchik on a member through nedelku, well was washed out by him its or his potassium permanganate and pryshchik after a while became similar to a hard ulcer. batja in a shock half a year went, time on sifak handed over 7 analyses (and in those days it or him did not treat, suppressed or stopped simply). Signs everyones seem to him. When mother from a maternity home has come to drink he nachal-to be forgotten. Odan time was not broke nearly by the helicopter - he the pilot at me.

Result: nothing was, and ranku he potassium permanganate has burnt. That of quotas happens.

Melnikova
13.12.2004, 05:40
Well here and nicely or famously. Today result? Inform necessarily! A minus at you there! On a minus also be adjusted or set up. So there was no need to roll up hysterics also. Here many fobjat, but it is usual not so loudly (not all certainly)...

tns76
29.12.2004, 12:28
Yes it is necessary to be nervous.... Simply I throttle there is nobody to give vent, and when the person holds all in itself itself exhausts mentality in an angle. And then only psihiator will help or assist).

Cypress
11.01.2005, 17:22
To you all completely to burn what to live did not stir or prevent.

Sotov
14.01.2005, 00:40
What do you have in view of?

Girl Artemka
15.01.2005, 21:27
The word of honour, can it is not necessary so all successively under one comb?

Personally I do not undertake to judge anybody what I about themselves opinions would not be also that that with me have happened once again have proved to me what occur or happen in a life the most improbable can anything you like, even...

And to judge someone in my opinion not to us it is necessary...

But idea interesting, especially consequences...

Vahid
29.01.2005, 18:14
The most disgusting - gulnut when your child prepares will be born. And the justification to it or this is not present. It not simply change, this treachery. Really the woman can 9 months to itself in all refuse, be excruciated by toxicoses and transfer or carry all about what men do not know, and our heroes - the most heroic, the most gentle and correct. Only that not gulnut - cannot in any way. Do not consider or count it as propagation of a masturbation, but all the same! Well really there are no other ways to facilitate man's sufferings? Or it is tradition simply?

Life
06.02.2005, 23:37
Well not nevertheless "walk" during this moment!

And not all far "walk" in general basically... Well different everything, R And Z N Y E!

That at this forum quite often there are similar histories very easily explainably that psychologically the reason spidofobii lays in feeling of fault for the behaviour...

olegbom
10.02.2005, 22:00
It is exact..... Especially for small children

Olesya L.
23.02.2005, 15:06
Listen, I here look at your sayings, so

Leaves, whether that to you muzhiks that are hated?

And than you it is better? The muzhik does or makes all for you.

And birjulechki to you and ornaments and belongings everyones

Both the sea and the machine or car and when the muzhik wants it is borrowed or occupied by sex that at you suddenly a head to hurt or be ill;be sick begins or you do not want or another time.

The woman - the most artful essence on light!

Your holiday-8 of March is marked or celebrated as New year! And ours?

For you in this world and we try to do or make all so, that you would be happy!

That for answers-, can be it.d.?

In you there is no definiteness! You do not know that want from a life! And about changes,

Then you excuse me, but the woman much pohotlivee than the man! Why the man is afraid to get or start novels with beautiful women? (models for example) Because he is jealous also on an ass will tear hair, whether gljaet she from it or him.

Because on thick h... j always there will be an ass with a groove! It I to that there will be always a fellow at whom it is a lot of money and which he wishes to put one more label on the pisjune and here suddenly zamechat my wife (for example) and greetings.

As : women who "do not give"

There are muzhiks who are not able to ask.

Or you wish to tell or say as in ideas did not think of change? Never it would be desirable that that new?

Even by a science it is proved, that change fastens or clamps family (if certainly she will be as fiduciary)

The man likes soul instead of a body. Certainly it does not give me is right so to judge everything, mzhchinah and women. Everywhere there are exceptions, but a great bulk such.

You, women, all time where that fly, wait for the prince on a white horse who you on arms or hand will wear also coffee in bed to submit. The man can do or make such, but only in good nastroenii.a differently it not the man already....

In this world both muzhiks corrected and will correct, and the woman should give birth or travail to children

And to be liked, both sincerely and physically.

Valentine.
26.02.2005, 20:42
Yes in it or this I with SIJAROZHA completely agree... As the muzhik has changed, he and is guilty, and that that to him the woman because of " glovnyh pains " and t. Item month did not give, it in rasschet do not take

Tatosha
07.03.2005, 11:03
sijarozha

Well it is completely not beautiful!!!... You want run, do not buy a belonging, birjulechki, ornaments... Nobody forces to do or make You of it or this and if you do or make so do or make it with love... Instead of counting up how much money you on it or her have spent... Also I assure you all the sense that actually will pay back, in fact, not in a gift which you give, and concerning and in that as you will present it or him... It can be in general a cheap knickknack but if you it or her will present with feeling how much she will bring pleasures and how much pleasures will be received by you... If at you it or this never was, you always were not with those women, it is a pity you simply then....

pomogite_mne
20.03.2005, 03:12
SHCHas as at Raikin will be, when the society is guilty, that a toper "have looked through or have missed"...

Children or Guys, I understand a course of your ideas, but it is not necessary so to express is better. In your posts any is too much weak spots, therefore, even the beginning or starting feminist or simply unsatisfied with a life will defeat them utterly and a stone on a stone will not leave and that ineteresno - will correctly make. I at all would not divide people so prjamolineno.

Well here is not present in this world black and white!

In exchange there is a mass of shades grey...

Really so it is difficult to understand it?

ZHannachernova
30.03.2005, 15:53
Also it agree with REX.

JUlianaLatypova
07.04.2005, 09:33
And pomojmu soul kakraz the woman likes and at you so the horse-radish costs or stands boshka does not cook....

Simply priiny changes different at all and to equal all too it is impossible...

talisman
15.04.2005, 18:14
Horror inhuman as Tatyana speaks. What touching speech!

sijarozha: " And than you it is better? "

At least we it is more beautiful, and hair on an ass at us :-)

sijarozha: " the Muzhik does or makes all for you. "

??????????????????????????????????

sijarozha: " And birjulechki to you and ornaments and belongings everyones both the sea and the machine or car "

... And sifak, both a gonorrhea, and a HIV, and a hepatitis, and everything, that your soul will wish, the muzhik on a saucer with blue :-) will bring to you

sijarozha: ", and when the muzhik wants is borrowed or occupied by sex that at you suddenly a head to hurt or be ill;be sick begins or you do not want or another time. "

Can be engaged simply the muzhik sex is not able? And then what silly woman will want to be engaged in sex, knowing, what you with her not sex are engaged, and labels on pisjune put?

sijarozha: " the Woman - the most artful essence on light! "

Yes certainly it I am guilty, that you at a forum it or this sit.

sijarozha: " your holiday-8 of March is marked or celebrated as New year! And ours? "

Has taken offence!

And a holiday it is necessary to you? Day of the Russian Army Can? Someone from you here can served still? (Well, excepting Lisssa, the given post to it or him;them does not concern in general). It you on prostitutes sharilsja because a holiday to you national have not made?:-)

sijarozha: " for you in this world and we try to do or make All so, that you would be happy! "

I would not like such happiness, as at yours :-)

sijarozha: " And about changes then you excuse me, but the woman much pohotlivee than the man! "

It is strange, that such lewd essence refuses sex with "muzhik" under a pretext of a sick head You during a writing or spelling of this angry saying has lost a logic string.

sijarozha: " Why the man is afraid to get or start novels with beautiful women? (models for example) Because he is jealous also on an ass will tear hair, whether gljaet she from it or him. "

And can because muzhiks with hairy asses are not necessary to models?:-)

" Which he wishes to put one more label on the pisjune and here suddenly zamechat my wife (for example) and greetings. "

Little girls! Competition on the best comment to this saying Appears. To me something of anything on mind or wit does not come!

sijarozha: " As : women who not " give " there are muzhiks who are not able to ask. "

And you try to ask for me, the monkey, then you learn or you find out, what women :-)

sijarozha: " Even by a science it is proved, that change fastens or clamps family (if certainly she will be as fiduciary) "

Also strengthens health (yours and your family)!

" The man likes soul instead of a body. "

Oh, mummies, shchas upisajus from laughter. It in general, a pearl of eloquence! Likes soul! At heart! Somewhere it is very deep! Also likes it or her for soul! To that vyrezy prefers more, and skirts are shorter, what as it is possible more deeply for her in soul to glance And all rest, that I would throttle from within :-)

sijarozha: " Certainly it does not give me is right so to judge everything, mzhchinah and women. Everywhere there are exceptions, but a great bulk such. "

You that, sots. Whether that spent research or the big life experience? raschirikalsja.

sijarozha: " you, women, all time where that fly, wait for the prince on a white horse who you on arms or hand will wear also coffee in bed to submit. The man can do or make such, but only in good nastroenii.a differently it not the man already.... "

Interestingly, and why the woman, in what mood she would not be, can do or make all: to erase, iron, cook a dinner, to wash a floor, to feed children, to go on job? She so anybody will not make it or this can because if not?

sijarozha: " In this world both muzhiks corrected and will correct, and the woman should give birth or travail to children

And to be liked, both sincerely and physically. "

Here if you will respond me to my post the same chicken-feed as has responded Construction Department so I shall show you who will correct and who will not be, lytsar without pavor and popreku.

ZY. And in general, Construction Department of the right.

byte
21.04.2005, 03:57
Uh you! What hum has risen! It is direct a wall on a wall! I wish to calm all. I not that which swings a flag " all men svo! " And not that, which of female solidarity will pull out all hair on mentioned man's zho. All different, yes. I like men more, than women - if is fair. But stereotypes are and will be! The wife - does not give, the husband - walks. It is remarkable! That is why, that its or her mum did not give, and the daddy - walked, at which accordingly - well, the tendency seems is available.

The dear Racer - you have shown the tendency. Your daddy gulnul and was excruciated by conscience with vavkoj on pise, and YOU have made in the same way! Now we live with feeling of fault. All is very natural. To you it will be pleasant, if your pregnant daughter will appear under threat of a HIV of a becoming infected because its or her husband strongly would like? Normally, yes?

Great bulk.... Yes there is no great bulk! For spillikins, for belongings... We to you, and you - on money greedy.... By the way, I think such state of affairs and such price have established or installed men - it is necessary to measure in something the solvency, the centimetric equivalent does not approach or suit - the nature will not persuade also superfluous will not increase....... Here also have gone in cycles. Give the girl birjulechku, it is necessary to give, and then and to a daughter experience to pass....

I here in the life have collided or faced with a situation when has seen very clearly - what prince is waited by present girls. Bald, with machine or car and babkami. They Only do not understand, that for all it is necessary not known to pay and more, whether forces will suffice to pay off.

Sadly very much it. Both women, and men.... Not learned to like, bezrukie, callous, cynical.... Boys learn or teach to be cynics, to cry it is impossible, from tenderness it is necessary to run.... What for?

And the reason pohotlivosti and changes - discontent with self, dissatisfaction the partner, a disadvantage of education, attention.... Yes a heap of everything, only not the nature. Well in any way the nature forces the man to shut eyes to human values and to push where not popadja! I think, that it is a shame to man to explain to the woman, that he wants caress, dushevnosti, affinity, the initiative from its or her party or side, eventually.

And the woman (the present or true woman) too needs to remember, that for example man's hrap is yet an occasion to sleep in other room. Like a trifle, but consequences - -th!

Why the man is afraid to get or start the novel with models. Unequivocally - because he is not so good for such beauty, is afraid of the incompetence, neuveren in itself and slobbering as in that joke, someone thinks " well it or her e.... ". And jealousy here it is out of place absolute.

And by what such science it is proved, what change fastens or clamps family??? The family is fastened or clamped with job. Joint efforts - every day to be desired, desired, to give pleasure and never to stop. And here to that in family it is boring - yes, stirrings are necessary. Are necessary self-affirmation - type, I yet old deaf or indistinct vegetable with a loose-hanging scrotum. I still - what kozochku have torn out -th on hurrah! Yes! Hardly to be the hero in opinion of the wife who saw you in holey cowards, the snotty student, in such unheroic situations. And you try to be the PRESENT the MAN always! Such do not speak much - they simply do or make so, that it would be desirable to shout for the whole world - YOU the MOST REMARKABLE! And not in padlu and coffee to him in bed, and legs or foots to him to wash up, when it is tired.... Because it would be desirable to do or make it because not for spillikins, not for belongings, and for that that HEARS, and not just LISTENS.

P.S. And here from deaf persons - only also remains, that spillikins to tear off - though any moral satisfaction.

APTEM
26.04.2005, 15:59
Construction Department: You have very seriously reacted to this chicken-feed And all this hundred times here is stipulated, I am not necessary metat beads before svinjami Personally :-)

Serj27
28.04.2005, 16:38
And more I was very much interested with a word "pisjune". It in the Nominative case as will sound?

Pisjunja? Pisjun? Pisjun?

" Pisjun in a glass "

" Pisjunja, sticking out of a condom "

" After sex with prostitukoj during which the condom has torn, has washed the pisjun warm water with soap and has filled in with bleaching powder "

" PUPYROSHKI on pisjune " (probably, labels)

Tim
29.04.2005, 21:54
"Pisjun" - it will be correct.

Vyacheslav-1
08.05.2005, 04:14
Jane: I too have had fun. Has shown knowledge of a subject - it seems, it was possible to me. I in general began to understand vnekotoryh subtleties of intersexual attitudes or relations for quite some time now.

Here that do or make all when the muzhik from the wife leaves? Call back. Also praise, when has returned. The pier, has understood, where the present!

If I would be on a place of the left or abandoned wife - (theoretically) would turn out - what for to me a cloth? Time has solved - here those a threshold. Actually I do not represent as it is possible to not notice something " on the party or side ", at least if to you this the man is not indifferent. Well, and if from "party or side" - would beat.... And with itself to respect would cease. Because it is assured, what is it not a man's act.

By the way, one clever thing has found in Sijarozhenom a post. nefig the fault to shift on relatives. If has relaxed - itself experience, itself a head about a wall fight, but to tell to the wife - last business.

And in general is all such chicken-feed! When there is a love - both sex remarkable, and the life is perfect. And when something not so - at once eyes on the parties or sides sharjat....

Olgunja
16.05.2005, 20:16
Yes it is visible history of my father has caused or called a storm of emotions. I at all did not assume, that such can happen. But, as they say, in dispute or spore the true is born..... Simply for me became the saying is clear: " Fools study on the mistakes or errors, and clever on another's ". From here follows, that I the fool.

And in general when such with you there is an outlook overturns. You start to notice such things which seem bytovuhoj earlier, and now seem than that to greater or big.

vaschenka
21.05.2005, 00:45
And I have had fun with all the heart. With much it agree. With something I shall disagree, but to spread I shall not begin. In my opinion be sillier than the nonsense reaction to nonsense, well and reaction to reaction to nonsense can only...

(Perish the thought anybody to touch did not want, it is simple the idea has stated!)

The only thing that hochetsja to add (and it is not important about the man or the woman there is a speech!) so it that as the reason of a phobia psychological also consists in feeling of fault often corresponding or meeting experts advise simply to tell about all spouse (spouse). And in fact it is not simple as advise!

And: pisjun

R: pisjuna

D: pisjunu

In: pisjuna

T: pisjunom

P: pisjune

:-)

Oh have made laugh!

Jorik
25.05.2005, 05:06
THAT seaman

Let's not argue on definition of "nonsense". I would name it in another way. At everyone the opinion, vision plus a disadvantage of a necessary lexicon and time for vast descriptions.

About phobias and that experts advise. Possibly it is a question of the close person. Yes, it is necessary to share with someone. But I still can understand, when my close person all over again me "poimel", have betraid, now at us the general or common problem for which it is necessary to be treated. Yes, I shall agree, that necessity to rescue or save;salvage the health most likely will cover first two items or points. Though will not clean or remove them for ever.

And absolutely another - when something there on the party or side has happened also this hero beats itself in a breast and not only that does not understand how regards this campaign its or his wife so still demands the frank recognitions of a pardon, comprehensions and I should recognize, what he the good fellow.

For me it diko. Not only that disrespect for me, and for that "party or side" - any feeling of a step is available. It is still presented in the form of - you, I thought not most, and you, appear most-most. Fie! It became opposite.

Yes... About what it I.... That it is necessary to do or make ALL not disconnecting or not switching-off a brain. And to betray too.

Give about something pleasant we shall talk, and that has bothered already opposition and charges.

natanicolm
26.05.2005, 20:35
2 OKC:

Brain in general to disconnect or switch-off it is not recommended, and here to betray is impossible absolutely... Including and.

Probably we look at this problem not only from the different parties or sides, but also through a prism of own life experience, which at everyone the . But so it also should voobshchem be. Anyhow?

About a lexicon - it has sunk a word somewhere in the far childhood, therefore me has sincerely amused prosklanjat it or him, just in attempt to distract from silly in my opinion disputes. Verenee not disputes or spores silly, and here how be or were ordered or conducted. And in fact anybody also did not argue! Has not noticed? Though probably a subject simply such which does not leave indifferent anybody, and emotions at everyone the . A lot of negative.

Therefore the truth is better about something the friend...

Eh I warned Sijarozhu, that such statements are fraught... Here the circus also has begun...

Also I am afraid will yet soon calm down. Therefore it is time to be on the lam probably (from this topic at least) if it will proceed.