PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To moderator

Strelets
25.11.2004, 00:44
Whether it is impossible to make the form of the answer to reports not in a separate window, and it is direct in a subject of the report?

Simple such form of the answer, it will be more convenient to use a forum

gocha
25.02.2005, 10:00
The Internet is a shop! For everyone of cliques pay, and than you are more than time sdes sit, from court a rating of a site!!! =)

TUMBLER TOY
14.05.2005, 15:44
Pavlik carries bosh - narazgovljalsja, probably...

Wig to fasten easily... Most it is lazy - our forum is constructed on a standard sliding switch phpBB2, fasten the standard form posting to standard viewtopic, send me, and at presence of ten more wishing to change the interface of the answer five minutes to the father-in-law and I shall lay out.

Salute.

Kovboy
02.06.2005, 02:00
And to a campaign nothing to like you! This my statement! And if you have stirred up a site, be kind to listen to opinions, or hotjaby them to suffer or bear...

You can remove, you only it and can!!!!!!

RITINIYA
08.07.2005, 13:53
Let's not quarrel at least with a moderator as its or his this full right to accept or to not accept the offer, and to delete whom will want, here!

Wild cat
19.07.2005, 11:25
Fashions

Yes well all of them.

Davai we go to Elis

gegaan
02.08.2005, 02:50
Completely I support or maintain!

And what is this the girl and where she lives?

SHENYA
03.08.2005, 04:14
The most important

She

Beautifully odevaetsia, beautifully speaks

Also Treats paranoju, orz and a prostatitis.

vobam rekomenduetsia too

All to Elis;;;

Paris
03.08.2005, 22:15
Has understood, has cleaned or removed the question to not bring to a focus of a forum to opportunities of an Internet and nezasvechivat it or him zaprentye the party or side.