PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With Coming New Year!!!

kexic
13.03.2005, 19:44
In streets there were fur-trees. Therefore it is already possible to congratulate

All with coming! Hopes and love in coming. Personally I congratulate Amilu, Nastju (which at all Huliganka), Kolka, Tanjuhu, Niku,

Thanks you for support!!!!!!!!

Amina
10.06.2005, 10:04
Dimka, thanks huge for wishes, I in turn wish to wish you HEALTH!!! Take care, be happy!!!

Katrina
22.06.2005, 04:14
In streets there were fur-trees. Therefore it is already possible to congratulate

All with coming! Hopes and love in coming. Personally I congratulate Amilu, Nastju (which at all Huliganka), Kolka, Tanjuhu, Niku,

Thanks you for support!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Dimon for wishes! As I congratulate you, and I wish calmness, stability and well-being in coming. All will be zyko! Take care!

kassad333
05.07.2005, 10:26
Well and I, taking an opportunity since till February, 23rd and on March, 8th too remains very little... Well voobshchem all with holidays... =))))

dss
15.07.2005, 01:33
[Thanks, Dimon for wishes! As I congratulate you, and I wish calmness, stability and well-being in coming. All will be zyko! Take care! [/quote]

Koljan, I after cognac hardly have torn eyes. Slept as killed. We shall repeat somehow!!!

Anna of Item
18.07.2005, 09:40
Good fellows children or guys!)) all with holidays! Let them became in December less. All oboldennogo health! Strong spirit and drunk new year))

-
03.08.2005, 22:11
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

HEALTH and LOVE for everyone from us! We are the champions, cause we live, love, smile and laugh despite of this fucking virus.

Don't surrender my dearest friends!!!!!!!!