PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Otvette esli smojete?!

tnb
25.02.2005, 13:48
From next day after sex (with the woman) I have felt very tired somewhere nedelku. After that I have felt in myself improvement in an organism. And now I feel much better. But till now (4 months) I have a strange feeling (I neznaju what is it such). And by the way in current of this period I have typed or collected weights about 5 kg. Whether as you think I Am infected a HIV by an infection.

silver62
11.05.2005, 14:11
;-D did not try or taste? And so, by and large, even not parsja, from next day , it is the new tendency similar, in general it is interesting that you natolknulo on an idea, on possible or probable risk... Strange feelings will accompany with you still longly if further to yourself a head you will fool.

8-Q

Melnikova
27.06.2005, 08:06
I even did not know till May of this year.

Even a rhinitis nebylo, stryomnyh contacts too. So-that will easier be checked up, though certainly and stryomno. There is nothing worse than to wait and catch up.

tns76
20.07.2005, 15:44
A chto dumaett po povodu nabraniya vesa? (5 kg)

Cypress
30.07.2005, 17:46
Well also what from that? You though esteemed chtol on a subject something before such, to put it mildly not far, questions to set. Your weight neprichyom, just as; displacement, and a waterline. An another matter if you were not protected, and the partner casual then it is necessary to think. On term from 3 months, stamp surrender, if there is a desire.

8-Q

Sotov
30.07.2005, 20:23
About 5 kg

Less guzzle, more ***.

Girl Artemka
01.08.2005, 18:16
Yes.. Precisely.. And more vodka, is a lot of vodka, and many or a lot of;much vodka will be even better......

Yes Mbu???????

Vahid
03.08.2005, 17:16
I think, that MBU would respond in the affirmative.