PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to inhabitants of a forum

Страницы : [1] 2 3

sve
06.10.2004, 08:42
It is simply interesting to hear opinions of different people.

What the main thing in the man? Well if I choose to myself the husband, by what criteria to me it or him to choose?

Only do not speak, the main thing - love. It will be endured - sljubitsja, to me love till an old age to not find.

(The HIV-status criterion is not))))

tase4ka
13.10.2004, 11:26
Soldier Jane

The class approach)))

If not the secret, and opinion of men will be considered? Or suffer or bear, the muzhik, you already married))))))))))

sbk2005
01.11.2004, 02:25
Yes, the opinion of men will be considered too.

Vilisovich
12.11.2004, 08:09
Soldier Jane

Well tady I have driven or bent)))

And if it is serious, the choice should be based or founded;established on mutual respect of opinions and interests. Well it especially my individual opinion. Parameters of type rich, beautiful, clever, sports, with sense of humour and without bad habits, are considered, but vsezhe have less crucial importance, well it especially my individual opinion.

kangaroo
26.11.2004, 22:48
Soldier Jane

Each person chooses criteria to itself, that is important for one, pofig to another.

I here am very exacting to myself and people)) And very seriously I concern to a choice of the partner, it is better to live one, than with the person which you will irritate.

And in occasion of love..., well can not ljuboff, but any feelings all the same should be present, sterpitsja-???i?O it is impossible to me)

N.I.P.
12.12.2004, 10:48
It is necessary, that he liked you, on you depend, and to you that even liked!))

Dr. Kurshakova
14.12.2004, 14:02
Interestingly, and on what kreterijam to select the woman??????

I so think, if it my that it mine.

Yes-joke
02.01.2005, 20:44
Alex

Well yours too on what that criteria, someone like house girls, to someone fatal beauties, to that business-lady..

And on internal qualities....

ds
16.01.2005, 10:41
Excuse, certainly, that it is necessary to make, that in the extremity or end of the report a head smiling pojaviljas? I did or made nothing, and she was drew...

And in general I want as at Lexi - the sun!

bimba
30.01.2005, 12:14
Very individually... Me chujstva always excited a little, and now do not excite - uvazhanie, the responsibility... Pralno people speak, marries BELOVEDS - bestiality)))) .ved that she turns to the wife, it kaneshna is good.... A borshch too it is good.. But borshch every day?!!!)))).

Jane, and nafiga the muzhik is necessary to you? I srezno, without having pinned... I do not know.. But for example, if I for myself cannot formulate - what for I need that, or eto-means, it is not necessary absolutely!

olgaz2
01.02.2005, 02:27
And to leave for the husband for beloveds?

irgorokhova
07.02.2005, 11:28
I did not try or taste))). But to poison a life liked chelu-unless it it is good?

Bodybuilder
13.02.2005, 00:44
Soldier Jane

Criteria can be different. All depends on that that is necessary for you on danyj the moment. I was married 2 times, now the third. Circumstances vary, well and demands accordingly. And in general, with men as in a joke,

" The pair at restaurant the Woman dances speaks: " you so are similar to mine 3-it the husband! ", the man: " And how much they were? "." Two... "

So, eto a question philosophical. Get on asku, we shall discuss))

NATASHAP
14.02.2005, 21:51
Jane so you study or investigate public opinion, or you wish to learn or find out, by what criteria to you personally to be guided?)) if the second - so you at once describe candidates, and we zhivenko shall explain to you, who in husbands suits, and who is not present))))

Olga_B
15.02.2005, 11:54
Not, well certainly, a borshch every day even if it or him very much you like, so obrydlet, that is not necessary any more, every day to see before self same face, always same shoes to wear-will bother, after many years of a joint life at the some people an inclination at all all is as they say possible or probable. To marry on liked-bestiality and as then, to meet on days off, we shall tell or say with liked, to make love, and then everyone on the houses, so to say guest marriage or spoilage, well basically yes vozmozhno-to everyone the, but here that liked all time smiled, the beauty was, what problems did not state, that friends obzavidovalis and thus do not excite feeling, neither feelings of the responsibility, nor respect, the uttermost so to say o?u???-here as that is all egoism slightly, smells slightly, Rats.

Everyone wishes to find ideal, but such unfortunately is not present and it is necessary to remember it or this, all at us have merits and demerits, but certainly and pink glasses or spots cannot be dressed too, not noticing disturbing or alarming zvonochkov, egoism, zhmotstva, zanutstva, pofigizma. From darlings paradise in a tent-too nafig, the man behind soul something to have all taki should. Well you, Jane and the clever girl also will understand, who is necessary to you and for what though it sometimes difficultly and meet unfortunately and kazly pedrjuchie, I wish such to not meet and as you fobik still I shall wish you such the man which would hand over the analysis that to you was quieter

Artem
21.02.2005, 20:45
Jane, dance from an oven - what for to you the husband?

If for healthy posterity - that healthy, without pathologies.

If for the decision fin. Problems - that the gold boy (the combination - the rich husband, the healthy lover is possible or probable)

If as a hobby - that enamoured (in you)

If for stability in a life - reliable.

And feelings should be, even friendship.

And egoists all of us to a greater or lesser extent

inal
05.03.2005, 18:55
The man in marriage or spoilage it is similar to the fly who has sat down on a sticky paper:

Also it is sweet, and it is boring, and to depart it is impossible...

As they say and it is necessary to you)

(et I poumnichal)))

Kori
07.03.2005, 01:17
Rats, well I do not know ---we with my muzhik live together esteem since the childhood, and each other not prielis ---though everyone in a life was ---for incorrectness or infidelity we each other did not kill ---to simply us interestingly with each other, therefore, Jane ---I for wise attitudes or relations!!! Let he will be not dull, not razmaznja, with imagination and the arms or hand inserted during necessary time in the necessary place ---and the friend for you ---all rest will be put or applied (or itself will put or apply)))

oks
21.03.2005, 06:01
Jane, you know... From the point of view of lived (yes, yes, I in the grandmother suit, well and that)) 35- the years, two former husbands and one present...

It is possible to describe longly all pluss and minuses... But the main thing, that I appreciate in the man is that after sex was about what to talk, and the main thing - would be desirable to talk... Here approximately so)))

shon
04.04.2005, 06:18
The good fellow ljalka!!!

In means, skilled or experienced women advise what criteria. Well, then, Jane, you sleep with the man if it would be desirable to speak after sex, you means prynts if is not present its or his kick under back. And all knowledges

I-move
08.04.2005, 05:15
And before 6 months I sleep go we hand over analyses...

krola
13.04.2005, 09:08
Yes you know... On this question is, I think, many answers. But here personally it seems to me - the ideal husband or the guy, it is a friend.

In fact practically only from friends there are no secrets, and with liked... Their set, so in fact?

Though can still more few veins...

Igo
23.04.2005, 14:32
I here it... Has suddenly thought in a subject...

Here such, for example, situyovina. There are two - full mutual understanding, all zashibis - is simple ljuboff- as at Romevy with ZHuletkoj))) More shortly, not disposable attitudes or relations...

And here tsvetochno- the period has ended, business approaches sex... And one of them fairly admits - type it, I +

If to try on situyovinu on itself - who that would make? Analyses would run to hand over, would translate or transfer attitudes or relations in friendly, would send nafikk or (variants are possible or probable)

More shortly who of that thinks?

Galina Chepikova
27.04.2005, 17:06
Ljalka

Personally I think, that it is necessary to offer all love simply. If the guy very much likes (" simply ljuboff- as at Romevy with ZHuletkoj ") he, I think, will agree on everything, even on it...

Trofim
01.05.2005, 07:49
Wind, and in translation or transfer into? Not conditional "he" will agree, and I - that I shall make, if tomorrow the most liked and dear or expensive person will tell or say, what he +?

Not the girl from the panel, and not the girl-friend on excite?