PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hepatitis

Страницы : [1] 2 3

An.
27.05.2005, 06:55
The girlfriend works in medical sector, studies more correctly. Here at them have taken from all a blood, today the doctor has arrived with results, and put almost all priviki. To Her has told or said, that separate conversation will be. Has then told or said, that suspects the Hepatitis With. I was present at conversation. Has taken still time a blood, in a week it becomes clearer.

She in tears, certainly. He has told or said, that let is not upset, most likely there was a mistake or an error.

How often there are mistakes or errors at such analyses? She here allow to read something, speaks now, that it is convinced, that there is nothing since a pier, all should change, urine, a feces, color of a skin, etc., and t.p.. It so?

seryozno a blood she handed over last time for about a year back, before operation like always such things find out. In general, one such analysis on a hepatitis 150 euros costs or stands.

Well has calmed down and it is good, week will pass or take place more quickly. I here that experience, at it or her the friend priduroshnyj, walks with whom have got and anywhere, good moral aspect, so in fact sex then with her... I at once on it or him have thought.

Who collided or faced with this illness or disease in a circle native/friends?

Dolfito4ka
29.05.2005, 22:28
At it or her the friend priduroshnyj, walks with whom has got and anywhere, good moral aspect, so in fact sex then with her... I at once on it or him have thought.

Here it is a huge risk factor. All is possible or probable in this situation. Alas.

klava
31.05.2005, 04:36
Has called to one person who is ill or sick (hurted or ill;sick?) such, but it was not possible to talk normally today, tomorrow, can. And so he has told or said, that for the first time to him too spoke, that, probably, were mistaken. Still time have taken. And then have already sent in clinic on inspection.

To him still himoterapiju did or made.

All is possible or probable in this situation. Alas.

I too so think

But let she is better this week will live in confidence, that anything is not present. I speak her, throw you of this goat if all will appear negative. Fie.

Has tried or tasted porytsja in an Internet, but there it is so much vsegooooooo! In most cases write, that illness or disease in any way is not shown by years. What there urine with foam?

Julia Soltan
02.06.2005, 15:49
Anais, very much her I wish, that would be mistaken, test tubes have mixed, for example. To hurt or be ill;be sick not necessarily, it is possible to be a virus carrier of years 20 while the cancer of a liver will not begin. There is very good forum - a stopping a hepatitis with (if my sclerosis does not change) - there much that good is written and infa is collected and about treatment and t.d.. At once foreseeing a trace. Your question - I did not hurt or be ill;be sick, but I had such worthless analyses of a liver, that the blood was taken on a hepatitis, and to me could bring well, etc. I while rez-O for analyses waited, the roof thought will move down and much that has dug out in a network. But this forum has seemed to me very benevolent and useful.

Diamond
02.06.2005, 22:18
Analyses on a hepatitis With can be so-called false positive.

Then not clearly what analysis did or made to your girlfriend (their cart and the small carriage). Most likely to her took a blood on antibodies, it is the most widespread method but what to diagnose it or him insufficiently. And even if antibodies est-it at all a verdict (though it would not be better that than them all the same).

About izmenienija a feces, urine and .-nonsense. People for 10-15 years are ill or sick with a hepatitis With and do not suspect about it or this (the Hepatitis that and is artful, that signs at it or him almost any are not present.

And if your girlfriend experiences, can go and hand over itself the analysis in scientific research institute Epidemiologii. There the good laboratory, and very lovely girls-nurses, help or assist with all to understand.

Terra_G
06.06.2005, 20:15
Excuse, and what is this illness or disease the Hepatitis With?

DAZZLING
12.06.2005, 14:18
The girlfriend of my sister was ill with a hepatitis, it or her have infected in hospital (she in America) four years ago. She sat on tablets, did or made therapy (I can not tell or say, chemio or still what). From all it or this at it or her hair have got, it was necessary to her postrichsja shortly (saw its or her last photos). She has certainly weakened. Doctors have told or said, that on preparations will live about 15 years.

Couple of months back at the next analyses at it or her have not found any attributes of illness or disease, a blood absolutely pure or clean. It or a miracle or I do not know, that else. Certainly it or her still will observe and so on, and the fact of will while accept medicines, but that illness or disease have cured - super!

So all ambiguously and individually, I hope, that at your girlfriend this all taki a false alarm.

zika81
14.06.2005, 22:30
Well it not the miracle, is simple under influence strong prepartov a virus leaves a blood, on it and treatment, the truth is directed nobody guarantees, that he will not return through any time

Magnit
18.06.2005, 05:34
The truth guarantees nobody, that he will not return through any time

Can be certainly. The truth would be desirable to not think of it or this

lora
19.06.2005, 05:23
And can to your girlfriend put before an inoculation and at it or her in the analysis have shown own antibodies to a virus? In any case before reception of the analysis nerves to itself to not wind, yes as such of a head vykinish, I understand. At me the girlfriend have infected the pregnant woman, in interior, manikjurchik, a pancake, has made!

Sajto
23.06.2005, 12:21
And unless there are inoculations against a hepatitis With?

Det_ka
24.06.2005, 07:55
Figs it or him knows, I meant those inoculations which " from a hepatitis " which some times through kaoj the period koljat.

Mariza
26.06.2005, 13:47
Who collided or faced with this illness or disease in a circle native/friends?

How often there are mistakes or errors at such analyses?

At me the friend was wrongly diagnozirovan plus on HIV with a heap of hepatitises. He was in group of risk/needle.

The repeated series of runs later year have not confirmed the diagnosis.

ttt

And in fact he has simply hammered in this year on everything, came off on full, and going to die simply the nearest 2-3 years.

The person of tears from a needle!!!! The destiny can not give second such chance.

And unless there are inoculations against a hepatitis With?

Is against "B", to the child here only have made.

Elly
27.06.2005, 12:01
I hurted or was ill;was sick. In a year doctors through a hemotransfusion have infected. Then relapse - a hepatic coma. I do not know as left, but it was complex or difficult. Has passed or has taken place 27 years. At me 2 children. I do not know, that for me waits. For now it is normal at keeping some rules.

diaven
27.06.2005, 17:53
And can to your girlfriend put before an inoculation and at it or her in the analysis have shown own antibodies to a virus?

Did not do or Make to her such inoculations still, and even icteruses was never.

In any case before reception of the analysis nerves to itself to not wind, yes as such of a head vykinish, I understand.

You will not throw out. Just to her talked, she convinces herself, that there signs a heap, and at it or her is not present, means and there is nothing...

Anais, very much her I wish, that would be mistaken, test tubes have mixed, for example.

Ugu, and I too. Took at once from the whole group so who knows?

There is very good forum - a stopping a hepatitis with

And you do not remember the address?

I while rez-O waited for analyses, the roof thought will move down and much that has dug out in a network.

Familiarly. I somehow waited for result on a cancer, assay took. And on spid few times (suspected). Yes, even the will to write the beginnings. The roof moves down, at much in another way start to look.

Most likely to her took a blood on antibodies, it is the most widespread method but what to diagnose it or him insufficiently.

Probably. The doctor named surnames and spoke - a negative, and put to people of an inoculation, and it or her has withdrawn aside.

It or a miracle or I do not know, that else. Certainly it or her still will observe and so on, and the fact of will while accept medicines, but that illness or disease have cured - super!

Yesterday subtracted or deducted, that if in current of first 4 months to accept medicines, it is possible to recover. 24 weeks put any nyxes, whether that.

Sashulka.ru
29.06.2005, 21:53
Health to you! That it is more.

Is against "B", to the child here only have made.

Against With even while is not present, unfortunately.

ke6at
02.07.2005, 12:12
http: // hepatit-c.narod.ru/

http: // www.hcv.ru/news/index.html

2 address one sites, but they are badly loaded

SvetSolnce
03.07.2005, 13:28
Thanks!

Mda
04.07.2005, 19:50
Anais

Thanks! And to you of health, and your girlfriend!

Tanya Lassoe
07.07.2005, 13:24
The first analysis on a hepatitis - on antibodies, he inexact. For me once on a background of absolutely normal state of health (I simply wanted an inoculation from a hepatitis In to make) diagnosed an acute phase of a hepatitis And (on what quarantines in sadikah and schools happen and from which 100 % recover). At a positive take do or make other analysis, he more exact. I hope, that at girlfriend Anais all OK. A source of infection at a hepatitis With find in 30 %. Inoculations are not present. And completely the hepatitis of Century cures (not always) Treat preparations of an interferon, in greater or big doses they have cytostatic an effect - from here abaissement of hair, delicacy....

Gulmira
09.07.2005, 02:53
- The friend hurted or was ill;was sick me S.Da's hepatitis, inoculations from it or him are not present. Yes, can (and very much often) to proceed asymptomatically. No, a sexual way of transfer of a virus gep. With is exposed to the big doubt, it is considered the core through a blood, manipulations, injections. (one of the last teorij-the virus is passed by air). Most the simplest analiz-on immunoglobulins, sometimes gives erroneous result, or is possible or probable, that the person has once had been ill with the latent form of a hepatitis With, and immunoglobulins remain for all life. More exact analysis (nearby 100 $)-is called PTSR (or on-. RNA-test) - he counts up -in genomov a virus in the taken fence of a blood on ml. Has the limits (i.e. the machine or car less than 500 o?O.Nn/ml. To count up simply not in a status), but such result is considered negative on a carriage of virus (even if he and is immunity probably it uderzhivvaet in minimum quantities). Treatment exists and rather effektivnoe-(especially in America) - the Interferon (posl. Generations) +. Treatment 12-24 months very serious. During treatment a virus in a blood not oredeljaetsja. If after the termination or discontinuance of a course in tech. 6 months a virus on PTSR will not be defined or determined, consider or count itself recovered.

pushinas
10.07.2005, 16:54
Prompt, please to a silly woman...

The woman is pregnant, at it or her find S.On's hepatitis of 100 % will get to the child, or it or this can be avoided somehow???

How there is an infection? Through a blood, or at sorts or labors? Can if to make cesarean - it will be better?

ly
13.07.2005, 15:02
The risk of transfer low enough, raises or increases, if illness or disease is very active, or if there are other viruses, type of a HIV. To avoid infection it is impossible - risk low, but he is. To be treated during pregnancy it is impossible. It is possible to give birth or travail usual by if it is necessary - to make cesarean, but transfer geatita About it does not influence.

Anna-els
15.07.2005, 13:16
Thanks.

*quot; can*quot;
18.07.2005, 07:27
http: // www.gepatitu.net

Here it is a lot of information on a hepatitis