PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Elf

04.12.2004, 20:12
Greetings)))))))))))

You know, how much or as far as I have understood, for creation of web-sites is used HTML. Can, someone from children or guys at a forum to you is more about it or this than something will tell. Here it is a lot of professionals.

Pavlov Andrey
28.01.2005, 15:16
Thanks, Enigma. But it is simple expansion of Web-files. What-string editor is necessary to me, it is desirable for "teapots" as I a little in it or this understand, and the desire is

shoo
28.02.2005, 03:05
Elf:

And what for to you a web-site?

zxc
14.03.2005, 06:28
Macromedia Dreamweaver 4 probably is better will approach or suit, well or Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, there a difference only in additional navorotah. And so very convenient and it is easy or light osvojaemaja a piece. Is in Russian. I recommend more shortly.

Vinni
08.04.2005, 17:53
Elf:

The editor for creation of web-sites? Can address to the Moderator, he will prompt?

Once there was such editor - FrontPage. I on tried to do or make something, but I am not engaged in web-programming and these questions at all I am not interested. I.e. all this was only with the purpose "to try or taste".

If really it is necessary to you, I can learn or find out tomorrow, at me guys-employees just are engaged in it or this.

Buchik
18.05.2005, 00:59
By the way, yes, Reks the rights. Macromedia Dreamweaver I too heard.

airis162
04.06.2005, 03:36
Yes rights REX to 100 %. Much that else is, but it so to not go deep in navoroty and everyones Java, etc.

med7
14.06.2005, 06:30
I am usual in these or it I draw, sometimes a notebook I use.

Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 v7.0_rus

Macromedia Dreamweaver_MX_RUS

Aina Dosan
29.06.2005, 10:47
Boys, you that, draw a web-sites?) what for?)

venanum
03.07.2005, 12:02
Soldier Jane

At me it as entertainment, at leisure. Interestingly simply.

-, - ' - ---
10.07.2005, 13:18
Elf,

About HTML - me the person (the nonprofessional, which ITSELF framed these pages) has told or said.... Look, there is such book

Creation of Web-pages: art of imposition

Michael Dubakov

Soft cover

287 p., 2004 Publishing house: New knowledge. ISBN 985-475-056-6

About what she: creation of Web-pages on the basis of sharing HTML and CSS Is described. The skilful combination of these technologies allows to impose quickly and simply effective sites which are correctly displayed by all modern browsers and are easy or light accompanied by. You learn or find out difference of tabulared imposition from imposition by CSS-blocks, merits and demerits HTML, borders of applicability of cascade tables of styles, learn to allocate blocks or trochleas on a breadboard model, correctly to structure and optimize a code, to solve the typical problems arising during creation of Web-pages. Professionals will find in the book many interesting ideas which will allow to look at imposition of sites in a new fashion. Beginners will learn to avoid typical mistakes or errors and quickly to reach or achieve the necessary result.

Katerina
20.07.2005, 21:12
Lisss:

Strange entertainment) For some reason me to have a good time everything, that is connected with programming or even a hint on it or him, at leisure does not pull) Probably because at me the free time in general is not present, it all is borrowed or occupied by programming)))))

Viktor
27.07.2005, 10:57
You zadolbaeshsja to read this book. If the good site is necessary - it is necessary to pay for it. Most to lift a normal site without knowledge and talent from zero it is unreal. The prices from 100 dollars indefinitely.

Vasik
30.07.2005, 12:20
Jane,

I do not draw the Artist from me any - I see the world differently)). On job to me sometimes to collide or face it is necessary with built in in zhelezjaki web-servers and configured in them HTML pages, and as an opportunity of storage Java of applets, etc. It prikolnaja and a convenient feature for agents of industrial automation, when any wishing chief of an average part whence it can is necessary with the Windows and the Explorer built in the Internet (or everything another) to get in a corporate network, and then therefrom on industrial Ezernetu to climb in any site, the unit, a line, the machine tool, etc. and to look or see that there at it or him by the current moment time to be created, without use of any ?ana-SYSTEMS)). All. I stop to swear.:-)

ZapTatiana
01.08.2005, 06:45
Simen:

Oh-oh-th, really stop, it is awful. At me similar "abuse" at job and so above a head))))

Lee
02.08.2005, 02:14
Elf,

Now it is clear why you Modera to have a good time in Peter called...)) That from dempingujushchih competitors to get rid even before start of the project!)) it is cautious! - zabanit!)))

Penelopa
02.08.2005, 05:49
Ok

zhenya
02.08.2005, 06:29
Children or Guys, thanks huge,

Did not expect such squall of advice or councils. Tried to make in Worde but it turns out rather golimo, and Macromedia I shall try or taste.

to Jane: you understand, has decided to create alternative Nedug. Ru a resource, only paid) If it is fair, as I shall draw a site, I shall necessarily give the link.