PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ferran

Ststory
30.11.2004, 15:59
Whether who used or preparation Ferran.

If yes that describe please its or his action and consequences of treatment.

yy
18.04.2005, 09:28
Has read through anotatsiju.

I shall lay out.

It not the answer to your question, but development of a subject.

" FERRAN - 2,0 % spirituous suspension magnitoakgivnogo cluster organic bond of iron (OSZH), possesses immunostimulirujushchimi properties, is effective at the immunodeficiencies caused or called by various virus both bacteriemic or bacterial infections and invasions, (stimulates the humoral immune answer, cooperation T-and In-lymphocytes, phagocytic activity of macrophages, the level of a hemoglobin, a resistance of erythrocytes raises or increases), promotes rising natural T an organism, possesses gepatozashchitnoj activity. Contraindications for application Ferrana it is not established or installed.

Indications to application FERRANA:

- The diseases, accompanied depression of immunity and a hemopoiesis.

- Tumoral and oncologic diseases: a mastopathy, a myoma, polyps, rakorganov, a sarcoma, onkogematologija, a chronic lymphoid leukosis, dermal limfomy, a myeloma, illness or disease Hodzhkina (limfofanulematoz), etc.

- Acute and chronic virus: a flu, a hepatitis, a HIV-infection, etc.

At a flu there are enough 2-3 receptions of a preparation. Before full convalescence serious virus diseases need to be treated at the doctor knowing techniques (technology) of treatment " incurable diseases. "

- Disturbance of reclaiming processes: traumas, fractures, combustions, trophic ulcers, radial necrosises, preoperative preparation and the accelerated aftertreatment after operations.

For intensifying reclaiming processes to accept Ferran it is peroral till 5-10 drops in the morning and in the evening continuously within 15-30 days. In serious cases it is possible and it is necessary to accept Ferran in addition at 16 o'clock.

"

lemonadas,

You plus?

For positive,

Than you support or maintain the health?

I have in view of not the ART.

Lexi,

Wrote that helps or assists tsikloferon.

How you feel that helps or assists?

Here I have more than questions than answers. I did not plunge yet into search and not konsulirovalsja with the doctor. Most likely will have.

Tuchkovo
29.04.2005, 15:07
And like and anything such this FERRAN. Me ZAINTERISOVAL. So it more abruptly TSikloferona? Nobody knows?

Eva1963
27.07.2005, 08:55
And you TSikloferon use?

SHama
31.07.2005, 19:19
I used, use it or him, and I shall use, the truth, thanks God, not for treatment of a HIV.

To me the person who "has cleaned" or removed" by means of Ferrana a hepatitis With in a month is personally known. Has cleaned or removed at all - there is no at it or him more hepatitis (and at it or him were In,).

At the 30-years guy with the five years' experience of a HIV, in one and a half month of treatment Ferranom tests have shown absolutely obvious shift in the positive party or side. Now contact to it or him is lost, and it is a pity: it would be desirable to learn or find out final result. But, he is thought simply avaricious was very much (even for itself) - a preparation at all from cheap. By the way, all the lymphonoduses increased over a measure and on a neck, both axillary, and inguinal have returned to norm or rate in two weeks of treatment.

In Georgia there lives the guy for whom diagnosed AIDS five as early as years back. Now time in half a year accepts Ferran (just in case). Works, by the way, as the doctor.

utochka
01.08.2005, 11:49
About 2 years ago used. When dermogo itself felt. The THING! I feel soon again it will be necessary.