PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Seaman!!!

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Michael
25.10.2004, 21:56
Seaman!!!

Rescue or Save;Salvage!!! You remember me?

The phobia has again begun!!!!!!!!!!

Nuzhnyy advice or council and support!!!

cheater
12.11.2004, 22:09
Oh at Simena again admirers!!!!!!!!

Tanechka
22.11.2004, 23:35
Anja, I remember you.))

It you from a window of office look at cathedrals and fobish thus.))

Advice or Council? Yes in fact already all world advised... Support? Yes as much as necessary!

In occasion of what fobim this time?))))

kica1
08.12.2004, 07:52
The racer,

Not admirers, and patients)))))

Anja you where? What has befallen? Again in reliability PTSR, handed over in a month has begun to doubt?

Svetlana I.
17.12.2004, 01:38
And more time Hello!

I in Peter, all as look at a cathedral from a window of office...

And a phobia - so all the same... That the HIV in 2 weeks (after 3 term) will find out...

The dream dreamed, that will find out, was tired out or drove slightly...

And ag/aO after 2 months has calmed only for a week...

You already spoke all to me, I know and I remember... Simply all the same it is terrible!!!

kevinna
20.12.2004, 17:32
Oh, well as you to calm?

Give so. PTSR in a month (or 5 weeks were, I do not remember already, but it doesn't matter) there was a negative? A negative. Reliability maximal? Yes. To That it is peer? Well according to the most conservative estimates somewhere percent or interests more than 90, to be exact in district of 95 %. Analysis ag/aO handed over on mine somewhere in 9-10 weeks. The same result - the NEGATIVE. Reliability not 100 % but as already more than 90 % perhaps, and notice two different analyses, one on DNA of a virus, and another on a serology, i.e. on the antibodies made immunnj by system in reply to prospective intrusion of a virus, i.e. as though mediated detection of an infection, but, nevertheless, considered the most exact for today, have shown identical result. And he "NEGATIVE"! If yet was not PTSR it would be possible to not trust somehow ag/aO in your term and nevertheless to expect with pavor of 3 monthly terms. But in your case it already precisely superfluous. I am assured or confident, that the HIV at you is not present. Certainly hand over for calm in 3 months, but you will see itself, that the result will not change (he will not change and in a floor of year).)) Unfortunately, I am afraid that you can calm down only after reception of a minus in 3 months (by the way all the same hand over ag/aO is better), and even later. But the bases for pavors at you are not present. The Word of honour. I am afraid, as the minus in 3 months will not help or assist... But it will be necessary for you to work above itself)). Even on 80 % it will be already necessary to calm down in 3 months and if it is fair on all 100 it is necessary... To wait remains not longly so I wait from you for the report on a minus in 2 weeks))

Misha To.
02.01.2005, 22:08
Fairly-is fair????))

Has calmed the truth, has calmed))

E@RINA
14.01.2005, 04:31
Well here and thanks God!)) I am very glad. As has told or said to you the truth, only the truth and anything except for the truth.:-)

ddddddd
21.01.2005, 04:08
Eh Seaman when I unmarried would have so much fans as at you married. Everything, I throw the firm, I go studies in medical.

IMPORTED_AE
27.01.2005, 00:09
Fast DI,

Yes I somehow do not think of it or this and "fans" more increasing or more and more fobjat, instead of of me think. The firm to throw it is not necessary. Though money will do or make all the same money and otvertetsja to you from this hemorrhoids not udastsja And medical - if you feel a calling and you do not faint at opening or at a capture of a blood from a vein - that on health only.)) I precisely in a syncope would fall. Here prvda to hand over from a vein already as though it more precisely to be expressed, whether has grown fond that or has simply got used...

Katya 8
01.02.2005, 00:37
But you represent, that would be, if here answered questions not we with you, and any skilled or experienced doctor, with Sokolinki, we shall admit or allow. But patients, unfortunately, and there have bothered them.

Catapult
03.02.2005, 12:43
Though then this site should be renamed in thebody.ru. And if this doctor shall become I that in TheFastDIMBody.ru.)))))

Galla
16.02.2005, 10:52
Nado srochno soobshit doctoru Bobu s thebody.com, chto u nego pojavilsa v Rossii priemnik)))

Anna_z
25.02.2005, 23:16
Anja, dreams are usually explained with accuracy yes on the contrary, and it means, that in you will find out nothing.

I before results of analyses too dreamt, in which to me the person whom I and doubted, "has admitted", that he a HIV +.... As a result I have received-!

So all at you will be good! And the dream even about it or this speaks you! The main thing - correctly to understand it or him!

AnnaS
25.02.2005, 23:25
Personally I like style thebody.com and Nedug. Ru it is possible to borrow something. We shall tell or say, to personalize the people responding in questions and answers. And that is not clear, who there responds, if responds in general " highly skilled experts ", as on $$$ or the doctors colliding or facing a HIV on a sort of the professional work. Clearly, that the last it is more preferable. It, certainly, a question to moderu.... Someone's authoritative opinion simply frequently is required: whether it be a life from a HIV, therapy, lab.diagnostika, dif. Diagnostics of a HIV and diseases with a similar symptomatology, a psychotherapy, etc. As seems to me on lannyj the project the sufficient sum of money is allocated, considering advertising for TV.

It is thought, that function of the given forum a little inaja-to rally the people, faced the given problem. Therefore it is necessary to enter the qualification on everyone a role abuse and nedobrosovesnuju advertising.

The majority of us independently studies mountain med.literatury, doing or making finally wrong conclusions, can is valid it is necessary to address our questions to the experts knowing about a HIV not on perusal popular broshjurki?

I hope, we moder will take it into consideration.

Pustomelja
28.02.2005, 06:35
Yes, also excuse, for mistakes or errors in a punctuation

Has simply become painful

DiP
06.03.2005, 09:04
Elf,

Then to me places at this forum will not be - prof selection I shall not pass or I shall not take place, but it to the best as really experts should respond to questions. thebody.com too it is pleasant to me and it is pleasant as that huge practical experience which the diplomaed experts responding there on questions have. And the professional psychologist at a forum too would not prevent already in any way.

Moder can consider wishes or not, but it seems to me, that from it or this a little that will change, though all is possible or probable in due course so it and will be...

grigorii
17.03.2005, 14:54
" prof selection I shall not pass or I shall not take place " - well we then the collective letter we shall write! And signatures we shall collect. Here if by all forum to be united, at least on the fraction in the Duma or in Rade we can raschityvat.

If it is fair, very much I want, that this black strip in your life has as soon as possible ended.

Zak
18.03.2005, 20:02
In-in, and I at Seamen'a shall be the scientific secretary. And all that has real efficiency we shall brand a sign: " Approved by Seaman. "!!!

yanna
21.03.2005, 07:28
Elf,

Thanks!)) it is not necessary fractions and signatures))... CHur me!

I too want that she has ended. Here like it seemed, that as if already everything, but while only a new surprise... Though if to look from the point of view of psychological comfort he has already come or stepped also this strip behind. In my opinion this or thus the most important, and the liver - "is secondary" and pus it or her even name liver...)))

I very much wish to wish sincerely the prompt termination or ending of a dark strip as also you and all all rests who now experiences this strip...

Fast DI,

You give " Approved by Seaman " - our answer FDA!!! Ur!))))))))))))))

And more automobile race on them...))

Tatjana
23.03.2005, 21:48
And automobile race I shall strike:-)

Lanochka
25.03.2005, 16:31
Fast Dim

The scientific secretary, you speak...

Simen

Take me in the typist! I to you portjanki your reciprocal shall reprint!! To correct or adjust, if suddenly the mistake or error will creep in!!! pozhaaaaaalujsta!!!!! (it I too wish to stick to great)

By the way, mail check up.

Ale
31.03.2005, 18:27
The racer,

And I!))

little_monkey,

It is not necessary in the typist. I have learned to print)). Besides at you most at times so it turns out what to learn it is necessary.))

Katya St
03.04.2005, 11:47
Simen

Not-not-not!!! I in the typist want! Do not clip wings to dream - pobyt the typist at the great person, to catch particles of wisdom and so on

imported_
12.04.2005, 02:09
Greetings, Obezjanka, how much years))))))

More shortly great to itself does not admit... mozh by the greatest to be closed up?