PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to correspond...

ONB
29.11.2004, 06:05
I wish to correspond with the girl sick spidom or a hepatitis. If is such, write to me. I shall be glad! Itself than I am not ill or sick. To me of 28 years. I live in Obninsk (podmoskove). Write from any city.

JUlchik
15.12.2004, 00:17
I Wish to correspond with the girl sick spidom or a hepatitis. If is such, write to me. I shall be glad! Itself than I am not ill or sick. To me of 28 years. I live in Obninsk (podmoskove). Write from any city.

My soap ahns@rambler.ru

(Has forgotten to specify) I wait, write!

Tanjushka
07.02.2005, 08:07
[QUOTE]

I Wish to correspond with the girl sick spidom or a hepatitis. If is such, write to me. I shall be glad! Itself than I am not ill or sick. To me of 28 years. I live in Obninsk (podmoskove). Write from any city.

My soap ahns@rambler.ru

(Has forgotten to specify) I wait, write!
]

What for to you, it allow to be curious?

iloveganja
25.04.2005, 20:51
And I am not sick Spidom and a hepatitis, I am simple vich infected.

karusa.o
09.06.2005, 10:02
What for to you, it allow to be curious?

For correspondence.

magda
27.06.2005, 09:01
I too cannot understand, what for, as though presence of any infection at the person does or makes its or his more interesting in dialogue. Here if you wished to communicate with the person sick of a schizophrenia, somehow still it would be possible to explain it.

Antonina of Item
28.06.2005, 20:14
Whether all is peer what for? The person and all here Wants. He can wishes to understand psychology of the person? And can help or assist than wants? The Way corresponds, and girls if will want, will write here, what for it is necessary.

To work that in the underground has gone!

An.
12.07.2005, 01:06
I at all do not know as to live further with.....

Dolfito4ka
25.07.2005, 19:01

Why when you send the letter writes in brackets a forum????????????

klava
31.07.2005, 18:52
Whether all is peer what for? The person and all here Wants. He can wishes to understand psychology of the person? And can help or assist than wants? The Way corresponds, and girls if will want, will write here, what for it is necessary.

Probably simply live. And in general write on soap to me, we shall simply talk, I a minus. But to talk probably not the most complex or difficult, but probably to reconsider all.