PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know what to do or make

IZP
15.01.2005, 02:18
Kind all. I ask to concern with comprehension and to give advice or council. I certainly in what that degrees spidofob, but vsezhe read through, I think you will understand.

In general in May 2005 was at me contact to the prostitute (protected), but by own nonsense I 2 times asked to change a condom (since was afraid that he will tear), in a consequence I was dawned with an idea of times she changed means its or her allocation at change could get on the internal party or side of a condom, accordingly I could will catch. I shall tell or say at once at me any signs was not except for as in a month after contact the herpes around of a mouth and what that strange with a white liquid inside, in September have put in hospital with an exacerbation of a chronic bronchitis have got out. It is unique that I am am disturbed by this that that since September the neck, i.e. a nape on each side in general practically everything to this day hurts, lymphonoduses except for submandibular (though submandibular at me it is constant) are not inflamed at least I has not groped (unique time has jumped out in 1 diameter 4 mm, and after I have shaved that under mouses). The doctor when laid with a bronchitis has told or said that lymphonoduses at me are not inflamed and not probed or palpated, the general or common analysis of a blood display uroveni lymphocytes of 40 % (like it within the limits of norm or rate). Tongue at me already more than 5 years white, as constantly problem with an intestine. Now the most terrible, at my wife has begun that that strange: In the first where that about 4 months ago it or she had an eruption on all body (as at alergii but without an itch) + tempiratura 37,5 proceeded it 5 days (it is unique just at this time she has started to drink contraceptive tablets), lymphonoduses like would not be. Has passed or has taken place month of a rash have repeated only now as allergic, i.e. an eruption on all body and a terrible itch (urticaria) it proceeded 3 days, pravdo the lymphonodus of 2 sm has this time inflamed an axilla, the truth in 7 days has passed or has taken place. Was as dry tussis, a vomiting, a diarrhea, joints constantly hurt. Now at it or her 2 weeks keeps tempiratura 37,2. More shortly I in horror dipressija, damn myself, at us the child I am afraid up to horror for it or him. Who can that I will tell or say that the coward. Analyses I do not hand over as I understand that if I shall receive + I can do nonsenses. On a nose new year, but mood not New Year's. Whether tell or say these signs are similar to a HIV, what to me to do or make?

Tatyana2006
14.04.2005, 17:24
First calm down. Analyses hand over. Also do not do or make nonsenses. At you in fact the child, and you are necessary to him. When analyses you will receive, then and to think it is necessary that to do or make. Can, anything and it is not necessary. And all your signs can and to be from other reasons.

To work that in the underground has gone!

denis2505
17.05.2005, 22:13
About that that you the coward - nobody will tell or say.

I am in such position. Very much I experience, especially for the relatives. Has finished itself to a terrible status.

Therefore listen to knowing people here - try to calm down and make analyses. Also do not search at itself and the wife of signs. I know as it difficultly - but you try or taste!!!

zzaqer
27.05.2005, 10:25
Whether Tell or Say these signs are similar to a HIV, what to me to do or make?

Here people with such signs full and at them not a HIV, but what is it such to define or determine yet it is not possible.

Many, the truth, shiver pavor, and to surrender do not want.

For the beginning descend or go surrender to be precisely assured or confident in '-', and then it will be already possible to search further if there will be a desire.

Irena_k
30.07.2005, 23:00
Happy New Year, if it it is possible to name so, At me the same signs, as at your wife.... An Eruption, the inflamed lymphonoduses the-neck and an inguen, has handed over analyses, take for a ride a week, preliminary in the anonymous center, probably +, but anything "suki" do not speak, your analyses recheck, banks with them rearrange...., today on December, 27th, I any more have not sustained, have simply drunk a bottle of vodka, 29 result....

Children or Guys, keep, can to YOU will carry!!!!!!!!!!!

Efraelia
31.07.2005, 08:42
MJAU wrote:

Happy New Year, if it it is possible to name so, At me the same signs, as at your wife.... An Eruption, the inflamed lymphonoduses the-neck and an inguen, has handed over analyses, take for a ride a week, preliminary in the anonymous center, probably +, but anything "suki" do not speak, your analyses recheck, banks with them rearrange...., today on December, 27th, I any more have not sustained, have simply drunk a bottle of vodka, 29 result....

Children or Guys, keep, can to YOU will carry!!!!!!!!!!!

That delay that the analysis is hrenovo certainly but about what does not speak. Not parsja ahead of time. On my memory there were situations when the tightening of analyses has been connected with technical problems. Even if they do or make rearrangement on other system or blot-besides it about what does not speak. There was here a guy from Samara not so long ago with a heap of signs at which doubtful analysis has dropped out, then checked-rechecked weeks two and in the extremity-extremities or extremity-ends;end-extremities have found nothing and have rung off. Unsubscribe necessarily by result and success to you.

Irina Gordeyev
31.07.2005, 13:46
SSor. Probably I shall join Newman, not further than yesterday (the Tired traveller, sorri) I personally more likely (well in not which image participated in one small show. To the person did or made the analysis on a HIV in local

AIDS-center (not in Moscow) rez-O + (blot did not put), passes or takes place 2.5 years, he hands over immunoblot, +, and PTSR. (in dear ross. Medicine the center).

rez-O a minus. Pleasantly all in this case, and still as a bonus pleasantly that at an occurring, with this or thus -th, we probably shall get drunk as pigs (1 prijatnost - we are unfamiliar personally, 2-nd, he already should me not the first bottle)