PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

Eric
06.03.2005, 00:04
Dear visitors of a forum, good evening!

It would be desirable to ask you advice or council...

Unfortunately, on my fault there was a doubtful contact to the girl of " easy or light;mild behaviour "... There was it autumn of 2004, in the extremity or end. That occured or happened to me further:

1. April 2005 - the diarrhea which proceeded till September, 2005 has begun.

2. June-July 2005 - so happens, that it was necessary to transfer or carry 2 concussions.

3. In the autumn 2005 leaned on alcohol, that certainly as I understand, has affected or has had an effect on we wash health.

4. December 2005 - descended or went with friends in a sauna. After that later week there was a small scratch which was tightened or delayed for 1-2 days earlier. But now is absolutely other situation - a purulent sore which has inflated a finger and hurted or was ill;was sick within 2-3 weeks. After application of ointment she zatjanulas, but continues to disturb - a pricking, etc. Terribly not that that she was, terribly another - pojayilos 3 more sores which on glozah decay, I try to struggle with them with pomoshchbju ointments, the some people have begun to live, the some people are not present!

5. December 2005 - has started to test fast fatigability and a sweating in a dream...

I understand, what except for the TEST or DOUGH cannot give me on it the answer - that with me? But the test I can not hand over - I am afraid... I Know, what is it badly, but for the present it is not ready.

I ask you, Dear visitors, advise, support or maintain me.

Yours faithfully to All,

Dmitry.

P.S. I wish All the SOUND HEALTH and successes in a life.

Gulnaz
14.04.2005, 01:18
Interestingly, and about what you in a sauna were scratched?

fifune4ka
20.05.2005, 21:38
Why boishsja to hand over. Go and hand over. That in you it did not hang better to learn or find out the truth. In this sense you have though kakojto chance, that you a minus. Instead of sdash you always budesh to think, that you plus

06.07.2005, 07:17
Thanks for answers and for your support.

As to about what I potsarapalsy in a sauna has slipped on wet to a floor and have touched an armchair. Sootvestvenno there was a scratch...

As to analyses I already think to hand over them, very much that I of izmuchal any searches, questions, etc. It is possible to tell or say, that I already on 99 % am ready to all results. I fine understand, what is it it is necessary to make, at all only for the good of myself, but also for the good of others..., that both me and them it was quiet.

BigQuestion
23.07.2005, 09:48
But now is absolutely other situation - a purulent sore which has inflated a finger and hurted or was ill;was sick within 2-3 weeks. After application of ointment she zatjanulas, but continues to disturb - a pricking, etc. Terribly not that that she was, terribly another - pojayilos 3 more sores which on glozah decay, I try to struggle with them with pomoshchbju ointments, the some people have begun to live, the some people are not present!

How she looks or appears?

1. The size

2. Dry or mucous

3. Superficial or hypodermic (can crateriform)

4. Colors of a skin or another.

5. Firm or soft as jelly.

25.07.2005, 04:59
Serg28 - Thanks you for otochnenie and for questions!

I respond:

The size - in diameter about 2-3 sm, after convalescence. There is round maculae pinkish color which in due course grows dull. On the center there is something, like a crater, diameter 1-2 mm. Gradually tightened or delayed.

As to dryness or slizistoti the given wound as the scratch begins nabuhat, appears pus which subsequently leaves. Periodically there is an allocation of a blood, to slime if not than to not smear. If it is used -or-or ointment allocation stop also a wound in due course starts to heal, but there is a trace....

In diameter about a sore there is some induration...

Yours faithfully,

Dmitry.

_Valeri_51
28.07.2005, 08:03
So anybody also cannot tell or say to me, that for signs have got out at me... It is a pity... Even it was a little prepared before delivery of analyses..., to be ready to all results....

apelsinka
30.07.2005, 00:58
Andrew p - thanks huge for support and advice or councils.

I shall follow to your advice or council in the near future... I Hope, what is it not the most terrible, that can be...

Yours faithfully and gratitude,

Dmitry

Dinrit
30.07.2005, 18:26
Dmitry,

You at all do not imagine how much diseases can proceed with signs which you have described. You also do not represent how much still various questions the doctor can set to you at survey. How much other signs he at you will reveal, which you did not notice.

Well and how, tell or say, someone can diagnose you at a forum? That who to you will tell or say, will be what is it possible or probable next "clairvoyant" and " the great healer ".

I understand, that, most likely you do not have time to visit or attend the doctor, but I urgently soetuju to you to descend or go to the dermatologist, and also to the immunologist-allergist. I recommend to choose solid establishment, even if there reception paid. Only the doctor will recommend those analyses which are necessary for statement of the diagnosis and a choice of treatment if it is required.

For now eat more fruit, have a rest, sleep not less than 7 hours per day and do not abuse alcohol. It is possible to pick up also the multivitamin complex containing also trace substances (Zincum, manganese, etc.)

Success