PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP or ASSIST!!!!

Barbara
08.06.2005, 14:19
Yesterday has occured or happened here that. I walked with the girl on city. (business was at night) We have found a shop and have decided to have a drink koktelchiku. Sat, stirred or chattered. By us there passed or there took place the guy ukurenyj almost in stuff, but in a made status. At us conversation was fastened. It or he on the face had a healthy ecchymosis. As we have then learned or have then found out he somewhere was screwed. But not in it or this business!!! More shortly he has asked glotochek koktelchika: " the dry trees hollowed ". Both of us have stretched, but he has taken to bank of my girl and otpil from it or her. Then he has returned to bank, we with my girl have drunk up koktili and after that he has in all sincerity told to us about that that he today has received results of the analysis and it has appeared, that he a HIV-is positive! And so a question: whether my girl having had a drink with a HIV- from one banks Could catch. A small detail: she to me has told or said, that at it or her tongue has been scratched. Otvette PLEASE!!!!

olkag
24.06.2005, 20:27
No.

18.07.2005, 23:50
No, could not as;

1 - the Virus does not live longly in a saliva

2 - As the virus does not live in a saliva in bank with koktelem (with a liquid) he precisely will not survive that.

3 - Itself think, the Muzhik otpil from banks that obsljunjaviv it or her, the saliva has got in koktel and has then mixed up with a saliva of your girl...

If the virus through kisses is not passed that through such long chain of liquids he precisely will not be passed.

Can live easy, and to Muzhiks a miscellaneous nefig banks to give..)))

Cvetlana
28.07.2005, 15:51
No

Svetlana N.K.
30.07.2005, 11:52
Huge human thanks all who has responded!!! You have very much helped or assisted me!!!

Dieselltd
30.07.2005, 16:10
And to drink from one banks it is possible. Also is it is possible from one spoon)) and to wash in the same bath or bathroom)

So vich it is not passed is so, on everyone pozharzhnyj