PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hospital

irinmixx
11.03.2005, 01:16
I recently have got in hospital, but lays down have refused, a blood from me took. And a question at me such: whether they should me do or make check on a HIV and what is the time this check lasts, t e can to me is simple had not time to check up a blood or have thrown out it or her after have released or have let off? The answer for me is very important, t to I am going to to get or start the child and now I think it is necessary or not to be checked.

Che5teR
12.04.2005, 04:59
If you plan the child all peerly hand over the analysis on ViCH and on different infections. Still it is important to hand over on a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma, etc.

And in hospitals (if I am not mistaken) take a blood on ViCH before operations... From you from a vein took a blood?

Balamut
10.05.2005, 06:28
At planning pregnancy first of all besides a HIV and hepatitises, it is necessarily necessary to hand over the analysis on so-called TORCH-infections: antibodies of class G and M to herpes, a cytomegaly, a rubella and a toxoplasmosis. Since the given infections in case of their reactivation can lead to loss of a fetus or to its or his lesion.

Alpha
14.05.2005, 02:46
Yes yes yes, I too did or made this all... Have found out a couple of infections, I am now flied or treated and after I plan the child... Still or even precisely to solve from whom)))

Lili
15.05.2005, 10:57
denisika take. denisiki excellent or different guys speak last time to something denisikam carries more than romkam: (

hel
06.06.2005, 09:02
Nastja,

Hardly there is such girl whom Deniska can you is not pleasant) Well, and on Romku look or see. He more reliable-, look, always series)

Deniska, I all soul for you, am simple and Romka good

Lost
17.06.2005, 22:02
Enigma, the Novel))) Now from a chair I shall fall...

Enigma, it Romka scoffs over me. At heart he hates me)))

The novel, I shall necessarily listen to your advice or council... Has run to Denisiku...

shushu
05.07.2005, 15:33
Nastenka - from me, from me.

Lena: To hand over it is desirable, but all the same then, during pregnancy yet time will check up you. And in occasion of TORCH infections Lisss' bolshchoj Respect, I with it or this completely agree.

Dima007
14.07.2005, 16:02
Fast Dim, you negative))) Though thanks for the offer)))

Ira2707
16.07.2005, 22:32
Yes, has forgotten something. Yes a horse-radish with it or him, with the status. I was already involved.

afrtk
21.07.2005, 23:52
)))

_____
23.07.2005, 16:55
Though our children would have quite good prospects. As though this everything, positive..., negative... To coordinate so that all was by way of. Though and so by way of. All we people.

ka-86
25.07.2005, 01:16
You know, I here never about myself told, likely it is time simply a question such as that for soul has taken. To me of 25 years. I live in Moscow. In 21 year has finished institute. I study on the sly in postgraduate study, but the candidate of sciences likely I shall not become, time is not present to add this all. Four years I work. At me good and very interesting, but the truth serious and nervous job - I director of the average sizes of a civil engineering firm, this business has got to me from the daddy, which by virtue of the age (I in the family the child unique and pozdniy) already from affairs departs. Vobshchem a life like while it went right. But the occurring with such thing as a HIV has turned or has turned over my outlook. I have understood what is it, have plunged into this world and have like respect, and likely even any love to people living with it or this. I hope that I negative, but I was ready and to the positive diagnosis. And it is fair.. If I have met the positive girl whom would grow fond, I not longly would think. The matter is that at the people living or collided or faced it or this the soul varies... As I believe - in the best party or side. And one year of a life lived with sense sometimes costs or stands to all senselessly lived and senselessly lost life.

Alex D
27.07.2005, 18:35
Fast Dim - molodec muzik, pravil'nie slova. Zelau tebe udachi vo vsex tvoix delax.

fasdf
29.07.2005, 15:43
SIFON: Thanks. To you too success.

Nata01
29.07.2005, 21:02
It is solidary with the Siphon.

IMPORTED_CEE
30.07.2005, 11:42
Yes, Romka, business or affairs... And spoke love at first sight. But do not experience strongly, all peerly go to the purpose, move to Moscow)

Eleonora
30.07.2005, 14:21
Nast. I not neavizhu.. Me my liked has thrown. In as. What here hatred now - continuous sufferings:)