PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make???

Страницы : [1] 2

Evgeniya
18.02.2005, 12:43
http: // smilies.sofrayt.com / % 5E/9/help.gif in general at me in soul or douche it is created such, that it is impossible to describe. I shall begin to the order

I have a girl more correctly the wife (has undersigned recently) with which I of years semm a sign. Two years ago I to her have changed with its or her girlfriend (being protected-condom), then I had a stress and after that I began to feel myself badly (a flaccidity, has started to search for all from what to me badly). Further I have come on your forum and... Has started to think, instead of whether I am infected, have gone was checked up in 8 months, have told or said that all vporjadke and when one year ago I had one more girl with which I provstrechalsja half a year (all this time to me as it was bad) I have started to ask to her questions she to me have told or said, that I the self-suggestion am exact, that that to myself navnushaju and have told or said that nothing is not sick!!! Now I married that with which 7 years and she too speaks me that I the fool (though does not know about my change). Recently she zaberemennela, but at it or her the child in 4 months I venju itself for it "has stood" - I in all am guilty!!!

WAKING up in the morning at me an idea on infection, I feel lymphonoduses, I look a throat, recently I had herpes, what that delicacy (that passes or takes place again appears) falling asleep I too think of a HIV. There is no day, is more correct than any minute when I about it would not think, I have started to think that as I shall look or appear when I shall die, I pretend as - as if have died, in general a psychological status full... These girls now speak me (I with them has remained druzmi) that with me not that's all right with a head and that I, the suggestion am exact " I shall do to myself burning ".

HOW TO ME TO BE??? http: // smilies.sofrayt.com / % 5E/9/help.gif

Gvinpin
24.02.2005, 21:28
Joke. Here the truth speak, that any muzhik, what he would not be (a curve, silly, poor, cowardly) in loneliness never remains.

Especially it was pleasant here: " I have started to think that as I shall look or appear when I shall die, I pretend as - as if have died ". And you did not try to represent, how you will look or appear in a year after you will die?

Hand over the analysis.

mee
10.03.2005, 11:27
You are right, but that if the analysis a positive though reading at a forum of the report, people write that it is not necessary to run into "panic".

It can sounds ridiculously, but I am afraid http: // smilies.sofrayt.com / of % 5E/k/sorry.gif though I know what is it the most correct decision.

Rose trees
23.03.2005, 16:25
Pancake.. tyk in a condom.. Do not drive.. And that that was to your wife it not a nonsense. And such often happens. vich in general here any side cannot be.. You simply paranoiac, to you are necessary to the psychiatrist psihilogu to the psychoanalyst.. Itself choose to that..

maivl
26.03.2005, 09:56
The paranoiac) the Doctor in AIDS the center raskazyvala, that to her goes one woman five years) Any raskazy, arrangements and results of analyses on it or her do not operate or work... It is that case when the phobia develops in original mazahizm, it like and is sick and without it or this already in any way..

axa
06.04.2005, 17:25
You can it is wrong have understood, but when I met the future wife, I had "mistress" - work together, I with her nepredohranjalsja though now she too speaks me that I in vain experience that, that when all will pass or take place me still will pull to fool around and in general, that I strongly like to myself of any illnesses or diseases to search.

Yes my friend the doctor spoke that because of nerves different illnesses or diseases can is begun is when I analyses handed over the first time. To me it becomes for example bad in the afternoon, and at night normally, after a day time dream too like anything and as tlko I start to think all... There is a delicacy, etc. By the way when a bittern of vodka all passes or takes place fie-fie.

anzela
20.04.2005, 07:30
Tady drink vodka further))))

And if it is serious you so soars, ask the girls to hand over analyses.

olesia
10.05.2005, 23:24
You about it or this have not written.. Do not fuck without a condom with those to that you do not trust, instead of trust I look you all except for the wife.. After last contact without a condom in 3 months zdaj the analysis..

And your illness or disease is called a neurosis. Psychiatry

Masanya
28.05.2005, 01:37
Can at me and a neurosis, but from a neurosis so badly will not melt. Probably it is precisely necessary to hand over the analysis and not only on a HIV.

Thick
08.06.2005, 21:26
Yes by the way soars me already for a long time, still when I handed over the first time, when have handed over also to me have told or said that normally first idea which has visited or attended me that reactants were bad, ptomu as in our small town analyses do or make free of charge.

Sandy-a
15.06.2005, 06:21
Analyses in each small town do or make free of charge and the test the same

C
24.06.2005, 16:37
ia ne poniala. a jenilsia zachem/kak trahalsia so vsemi tak i ne perestal.lushe uj ne raspisuyvatsia vovse bylo. semianin blin

The person
01.07.2005, 16:50
I married that which I like, and I have made my mistakes or errors before wedding (I hope that such will not repeat any more)!!! Unless it is not peculiar to the person oshibatsja!?

Also would give the God that each person had a chance.

Sasha_2003
03.07.2005, 15:23
Calm down, everyone do or make mistakes or errors.

In any case if she likes you, will forgive or excuse.

Gecko
07.07.2005, 21:26
Ja tozge pisala na etot Forum neodin raz, chto boius sdawat analizi. Ja zatjagiwala sdachu krowi ag na tri s polowinoi goda, ot nerwoza i straha kotorii prisudstwuet postojanno ja bila gdeto w sebe i dumala bolsche o smerti chem o moei semie, i esli pozitiw to chto balsche delat... Analiz ja delala mnogo raz, no zabrat rezultat tak i nemog, wremja schlo, i nedrwi uzge sowsem na pridele, wse dumala kak dalsche. Mne tut dali odin sowet, chto esli +, to mozget poprobawat plan na buduschee sostawit.. Kak ja neprobowala, to kakoi plan mozget bit, w golowu nichto neschlo...

Nu wot k chemu eto ja, a da, segodnja ja zabrala rezultat, u menja-, no to chto ja perezgila za eti godi znaet tolko Bog, idi koroche zdawai, i postoraisja dogowaritsja uznat po telefonu rezultat, idi w kozgwendispanser, tam ponimaiuschie liudi, widi widowali, idut na wstrechu wsegda... Polowim putem eta zaraza peredaetsja rezge, chem u narkomanow, tak chto ne boisja, schans nebolschoi...

lai
15.07.2005, 08:32
Nata

And if likes, but will not forgive or excuse?

planeta
17.07.2005, 21:17
At me a similar situation - I too am afraid to hand over the analysis. After contact has passed or has taken place already more half a year, in a month after it or him I handed over the analysis, and once again to be checked up - in any way, I am afraid. I have got that guy with which slept a question, whether there is no at it or him a HIV, have then asked our general or common friends to talk to it or him that he has handed over the analysis, he has brought to me the information or inquiry, that it or he does not have HIV, all over again I have calmed down, but the idea has then come, that the information or inquiry was counterfeit - that guy the physician and he could buy or purchase the information or inquiry, I have again started to get its or his friends, they me convinced, that he was checked fairly. Then I have forced its or his one friend to fuck with me without a condom to be convinced that he it or him does not cover. We fucked with it or him within a month on two times a day, and during my monthly too, in three months he will hand over the analysis - for my calm. He is assured or confident, that the analysis will be negative, and I think, that if so will be, I all the same shall not calm down, I shall think, that is sick, but have not infected it or him. How you think, at such schedule of employment or occupations by sex if at me something is I would infect it or him? And that guy with who at me was dangerous communication or connection speaks, that with phobias it is necessary to address to the psychiatrist, lives easy, and recently married. And problems at me - only that I have not insisted on use of a condom! People, be cleverer!

IrischkaX
20.07.2005, 14:27
Yes, Light, refined however you have decided to take a way of check of the status on arms.

The only thing what is not clear why you so are strong fobish after disposable contact to one person, however you do not worry at all for fifty contacts to its or his friend?

Yulya
21.07.2005, 18:35
Well contact was not disposable, them was somewhere 4-5. And about fifty contacts to its or his friend: right after end of our experiment he has handed over analyses of a blood on a HIV, hepatitises and a lues - there nothing was, well if only he has caught last three months - but it hardly - he not the narcomaniac, and in general cautious enough person, and not too it is a lot of shljaetsja on women, I trust him - we very much for a long time know each other, I consider or count this guy as the best friend, therefore have asked it or him to help or assist to me to calm down thus. He very much helped or assisted me with struggle against my phobia, but recently has for ever left in Peter - at it or him there the bride, and on intercity will not chat much, and now to me it is very difficult - there is nobody to talk on this subject

Juli2901
24.07.2005, 22:15
Well, if everything described by you, corresponds or meets to true your chances of a carriage of virus are peer to zero. It any more a phobia, and I would tell or say, paranoja. As still it is possible to classify your theory of " the world plot ": one buys the information or inquiry, another has not managed to be infected - too many accidents. Voobshchem descend or go hand over the analysis and finish in the pavors, the idea for the next round of experiments has not come yet.

jinevra2005
27.07.2005, 02:12
Thanks big for support. Here I shall wait while my friend will hand over the analysis in couple of months - when will pass or take place three months from our experiment then, can, I shall be solved

Marik
28.07.2005, 12:56
Light,

I shall not be kept to not notice: I when have read through your question on $$$ - longly laughed. Has presented the poor guy, kotorgo "force" on two times a day "to fuck". You the brave little girl - time have sent the friend to be checked ONLY after end of "experiment".

Alisa
28.07.2005, 14:44
The friend works as the surgeon, therefore each half-year are handed over with the analysis on a HIV, last analysis was not so long ago so I not painfully strongly risked, and about that I have forced it or him is I so was expressed, he and itself was far not against!

imported_
30.07.2005, 04:15
Light

Well at least you had the most pleasant way of a recognition of result))))) it not that to wait rez-O for the analysis.:)

pioner
30.07.2005, 04:51
Yes, pleasant. Can, it is not too ethic in relation to the friend - but he knew all situation in details, friends of that guy. Anyway, if that, I shall hurt or I shall be ill;I shall be sick not one, and together with the friend!