PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lymphonoduses

MARINA JUREVNA
19.02.2005, 07:49
Whether sosbvtenno how to define or determine are inflamed what or lymphonoduses?

anelja
02.03.2005, 19:24
Actually, if you ask this question, means they at you are not inflamed!

mayak
06.04.2005, 09:18
Well if you know in what places they are, if there ponazhimaesh, will probe area, and will find like as globules they are inflamed. In a normal status they in my opinion should not be felt at all. I have found the cleanly casually, spending an arm or a hand. Has come to the gynecologist, and me on the analysis. The analysis + .vot such pies. And and could not think.

Newman
06.04.2005, 21:00
Ali a shto u tebya za istoriya kak zarazilas esli ne sekret

DJUDI
21.04.2005, 10:57
There was a boy in my life. Besides that he terribly said lies to me and the narcomaniac, here hid, that also has infected. But the most interesting that I niskolka am not malicious on it or him that he has infected me it or this. But now understanding all how he beautifully said lies when to him were necessary money, I am ready simply to him nothing explaining to cut on a muzzle. Last time it or him saw-hardly has restrained. And he all hopes that I to it or him;them shall return. Aha, shchaz, has run up.

The sun
27.04.2005, 11:36
ali nu i nu vobshe ne zlaya? a kak teper jevesh?

Amira
17.05.2005, 04:14
Well in general it is a little in this topic not on a subject...

How I live? Fine I live. Any person, being series will not tell or say, that I have this problem. I finish University, I go in for sports. If was not vich, I likely so have never gone in for sports, as now. With boyfriends of problems is not present. But in my opinion, now something serious becomes ripe. Generally I the finished optimist, and me cannot change anything. And still I travel more many.

And in occasion of lymphonoduses, so to those, a cat. I have found out already for a long time, have appeared new, on a neck. Any very inflamed. But the doctor has touched and has told or said what to worry it is not necessary. Here I also do not worry... So probably my philosophy of a good spirit is much stronger than something in this world and helps or assists me to live and kajfovat.

Gala
07.06.2005, 13:05
ali davno boleesh, vobshe ya prevetstvuu chto ti tak spokoino ko vsemu otnosishsya. pametnik pri jizni za takoe nado. a kak na lichnom fronte? davno li boleesh?

WELL
13.06.2005, 00:04
gde ih shupat '? limfouzli

pokazhi fotku ili napishi, u menya takih shasrikov ne pereschitat '

Kiuts
27.06.2005, 12:34
" gde ih shupat '? limfouzli "

At the doctor!

Siringa
11.07.2005, 06:13
Lymphatic globules in the field of a neck are always! In a normal status it is small soft enough globules painless. If in oraganizme inflammatory process lymph nodes proceeds increase or are enlarged. Become morbid

Dmitri_1
17.07.2005, 18:30
And I thought in a normal status them to not grope. Well to the doctor it is necessary then. And pictures and in a network it is possible najti.ne so difficultly.

Kate1111
19.07.2005, 07:39
Even if LU are increased it does not mean that at you vich! Measure temperature drink holdreks about a miracle where all has got to? Likely it simply cold in fact weather now samamja favorable

And in general vprintsipe reflected in occasion of the given disease much. In general as it seems to me to catch not too simply vich. It is Much more than chances to pick up other not less dangerous infection. Though looking on the other hand on the given problem - thought earlier that all forums about \ it angrily people become fobami at them there is a mass not the necessary ideas in a head. And now I can tell or say what is it very much even well. The pavor at times constrains and warns people against fatal mistakes or errors. Vot though I already here as wrote that that at me from this phobia (pavor) to pick up vich the complex chtoli what was developed or produced that is not so good (. Easily I get acquainted with girls and how business reaches sex I as "virgin" I start to be fractured DELIRIUM?! Here so to choose to you! =)

peace

Masjanja
24.07.2005, 20:35
Well, if at you these sites are inflamed, about vich early to speak. One million more dr. The reasons can be. Into a panic we do not run, we do not run...

Aya
25.07.2005, 17:27
............. To live: oh, it is impossible, that is impossible is suddenly I shall catch.........

All in arms or hand Divine! LIVE! The god constantly observes of us! LIVE so that it was interesting to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine
27.07.2005, 05:02
lina - idi na analiz, xvatit dolbit ' odno i toze, kak kurica der'mo...

elka
29.07.2005, 03:43
:: Kruto::

RSV
29.07.2005, 16:59
Stranno, Lina ti v kakoy strane zhivesh '?

vostok
29.07.2005, 22:15
Lina. As spoke, on a life all ok. My private life never from what did not suffer. At me all type-. a monument... Yes good, such as I kucha.tem more here. Simply you have not passed or have not taken place it, likely, here simply other output or exit is not present how to live fine.