PDA

Просмотр полной версии : poznokomilsja with the young lady

pava27@yahoo.com
08.06.2005, 18:25
poznokomilsja with the young lady but I do not know as her to tell or say that that at me probably HIV or even AIDS as I long time I use narkotikino, but she does not know about it or this

-zon
15.07.2005, 11:37
Greetings! In New year! With new happiness!

You know, the person this such essence, what to not advise him, he will make as itself considers it necessary so to solve to you. BUT I from a point vision of the woman and the woman tested the same, only on the contrary, one shall tell or say. If she simply is pleasant to you a beam, forget but if you without it or her cannot live and you value her or it necessarily tell or say and if she likes you she will make a choice.

I am confident, that you will be in a place.

If you will hide, and God forbid she will be ill, you will not forgive or excuse to yourself.

Excuse, but this my opinion. Success, all blessings!

Galina C
29.07.2005, 19:24
So you check up all over again and convince that you have HIV or even AIDS

Though your question too ochchchchen excites me! If tomorrow at me the diagnosis to me too would will prove to be true would be desirable to learn or find out as in general to build the further attitudes or relations. With all people as a whole! And furthermore with that whom you like! To speak at acquaintance? To wait the big and light love, and then to tell or say when business will reach bed eventually? To not speak at all (and to be limited to safe sex?!) and children whence will undertake? Iskustvenno only if?

I join your question with the ! Share experience of the Lord!!!! Advice or council is very necessary!!!