PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to live?

ffm
21.04.2005, 07:40
I your forum the newcomer though already 4 a HIV +. Speak that when vyskazhish the sore point that becomes easier. I lived sparnem longly as well as all ladies I zabereminela prineli the decision to leave the child, I have gone to hand over analyses and have learned or have found out that we +. thought what to do or make a HIV but if the god has decided to give us chance it is necessary vaspolzovatsja. Was born the little son, but alas happiness nebylo long, in a year of my guy kill also I remain the son one. And here I think really I so have much made bad acts that was necessary me so to punish? ikak to live with it or this?

rommal
26.04.2005, 03:23
It is considered, that tests in this life, is a way fortunately in a new life, after mors. There can be neazisto I have told or said, but, I hope, clearly. Tell or say please, and the little son healthy? Remains, not looking on what to continue to live.

SNEG
29.05.2005, 23:39
I certainly not so good but where that heard, that to the person tests in a life for that ochistitsjai if tests that are sent you is necessary to carry the cross up to the extremity or end are given. The more in this life you suffer, the it is more than sins to you says goodbye. And the main thing not that as we shall live this life and with what OnN?. \even it would not be desirable to write as is printed // Though if fairly I to it or this am not ready and to argue easier. Keep

Asel
30.05.2005, 19:18
Yes, keep. Happiness to you.

Rum
17.06.2005, 15:06
Kotja while you are concentrated to the sufferings and a pain, the hope will start to fall, and the despair to increase or be enlarged.

React correctly: switch from the tragedy, concentrate on education of the son, on the health, estimate or appreciate that already you have.

Tests are at absolute all living on the Earth, at all different problems at various times, but they inevitably appear.

Do not blame itself for what. Nobody svjat. We only people.

Shadrin Olga
10.07.2005, 00:21
Greetings!

I too wish to support or maintain you and to wish you all most good.

I hope, that at the little son of yours with health the full order.

You should keep and live for the sake of the son, for the sake of its or his education. You should care of yourself and protect the health. Because you are necessary native, close and to the kid first of all.

Success to you.

almaz
11.07.2005, 20:11
kotya hochu tebya poderjat na vse 100 % naverno eto vse diko tejelo, no bog prosto tak nechevo v etoi jizni ne delaet im bilo skzano imet intimnie otnosheniya posle svadbi, i ne kem do svadbi ne bit, vo ti vse ne kto etogo ne prederjivautsa vse vedut sebya kak im udobno predumivut svoi pravela, vkluchaya menya. tak chto est zakoni ih ne prederjivaeshsya plohaya ti ili horoshay amogut bit posledstviya. kak pri lubih drugih zakonah, nu eto sereznei eto boji zakoni. a vobshe dusha vechnaya smotri teper zdelai tak chtob popas v rai:O)

Sona
12.07.2005, 22:15
lina - ti snachala sama analizi zdai, a potom budesh drugix uchit '

serden
14.07.2005, 15:17
sifon bud dobree, ya ne kovo ne uchu a viskazivau mnenie

Elef
20.07.2005, 08:39
Kotja

There are people whom is more serious, than you. At my girlfriend have killed the husband on the second month of its or her pregnancy after three with superfluous years of treatment for sterility or barrenness... She has left the Child, though it is nobody her was to count especially, the third year to the girl.

Do not regret about what, do not regret itself, already many have written to you, that a question: " For what? " Any simplification does not bring, one embitternment... Simply accept as a reality, that from above is more visible, and if to you send tests, means so it is necessary. And you should go through this all as more as possible adequately.

Success.

Sergey To.
21.07.2005, 10:06
Kotja,

To you many have already told or said, but I wish to add. If absolutely it will be difficult, try to forget NEVER that your kid except for you in this world is not necessary to anybody also you, its or his mother, is simply obliged to grow up it or him. I hope these ideas will help or assist you a difficult minute and I wish you that such minutes at you in a life would be as small as possible.

jufa
27.07.2005, 12:40
Thought, that there are no situations worse, but there is I is not right...

To you only to fasten it is necessary and to go on a life with the lifted head!

You still young, at you eshch all ahead))) Success.

Alla_P
29.07.2005, 08:21
Kotja, in each of vital situations there is initially incorporated sense which result change of the person as a whole is