PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Diskardantnaja pair.

Страницы : [1] 2

Malena
23.11.2004, 23:06
Problems, decisions, opportunities and definitions.

Sasch
13.12.2004, 16:15
predahranjatsja. (on own experience)

Igor_w77
24.12.2004, 17:47
No, Paravoz, not on sex, but the basic problem in diskordantnoj to pair or steam in my opinion is to remain diskordantnoj, and from sex sometimes, whether know, it or this it is impossible.

ninaricci
13.01.2005, 02:41
Here of it or this also I am afraid. Among vichevyh such as she is not present (did not meet), and it would be desirable that she lived without my problems.

Volodimir
17.01.2005, 02:33
This probleema not in you, and in the existence of your life!!!!

And if to look or see on that you see, and we and to see nemozhem it easier or simply determination predsttojat and to sustain not maintained!!!!

Problems, decisions, opportunities and definitions

It only which is necessary FOR LIVING words!!!!, and nen to look at them as on the THEOREM of SPACE in LIFE!!!!

The part on, is in OTHERS!!!!

It should be understood

Success the MUZHIK!!!!

Anatoly
19.01.2005, 20:55
Fragos:

The interesting point of view. And if it is serious, than you on a life are engaged? You Work, you study?

emperor
22.01.2005, 18:15
It all over again would be desirable, that the minus has not tested problems of plus. And after pair the lived years somehow already all the same. After pair the lived years plus safely charges with the hemorrhoids on a minus. And to spit to him on all. On own experience...

Lexx27
24.01.2005, 06:43
"... Also it would be desirable that she lived without my problems. "

In my opinion the answer is concluded in the question, in its or his this part...

" And if to look or see on that you see, and we and to see nemozhem it easier or simply determination predsttojat and to sustain not maintained!!!! "

- Fragos it is abrupt.

Stepa
01.02.2005, 03:45
Fragos, I think, that you smoke very not ordinary grades of a grass

Artyem Ch.
08.02.2005, 07:48
Yes he moves, instead of smokes...

splinter
15.02.2005, 09:46
And at whom from you +?

Anna_Rix
01.03.2005, 13:23
Masha, I has written it to you, in sense at you or at it or him?

Katrin70
18.03.2005, 04:56
Diskordantnaja pair - statistical concept. In attitudes or relations of two people who are feeling necessity in each other, all these or it "+", "-", CD4 and other her - all it behind brackets. Naturally, strong feeling of the responsibility is necessary. So it always should be in personal attitudes or relations.

" We in the answer for those whom have tamed ". Well and sex, naturally.. Prudence still has damaged or injured;hurt nobody, though I know one pair where "-" the husband has refused a condom, after a birth of the child. And I think except for them nobody in a status adequately to estimate or appreciate this act....

I of more year meet with liked by mine, and soon year as I have learned or have found out about "status". Also I can tell or say - any specificity, except for a condom, in our attitudes or relations is not present. I am am disturbed very much with its or her allergy and a stomach, and she with "liver" drives me constantly. Here and all "medical" section of our dialogue. I do not argue, that in due course I can essentially expand it or him, but even then it becomes only the next daily care of two liking people. No more that. So, if like - live, be pleased and give pleasure each other.

Success to you!))

P.S. Promised not "zubatitsja" with anybody, but here personally to the Rat I would address, if he will glance here:

You that that wrote about a short of a question (not clear to you why that). And so a question:

That such there is in it or this a HIV, even in official treatment that so to press down people "propagation" that people have started to doubt even of the " the right to like and be liked "?

Respond, if is, that. And if it is simple " on... To do a bit of travelling ", as with a question on " allocation of a HIV " do not write anything better.

LAB
30.03.2005, 16:30
L, at us plus at it or him. At it or him it is exact. About myself I do not know while. We live three years. I for this time never handed over analyses. Opportunities to catch was as much as necessary.

HaTa
07.04.2005, 23:52
Golem, a bravissimo! Entirely I support or maintain.

Katik
17.04.2005, 20:38
" That such there is in it or this a HIV, even in official treatment that so to press down people " propagation " that people have started to doubt even of the " the right to like and be liked "?"

And anything SUCH in itself is not present. SUCH people have made of it or him for themselves...

And here that after a birth of the child has refused a condom (apparently all the same has refused nevertheless a little up to...) so not they will adequately regard it, and their child when God forbid there will be one on white light at such care about itself from parents...

Ben
30.04.2005, 02:47
Mashas, and you will surrender... I here too shall not dare to go to the doctor...

We with mine one and a half year together. At it or him +.

Opportunities to catch, I do not know, if only once.... Oral sex with following consequences inside.

And as have told or said... All tezhe problems as well as at all other pairs.... We Like, we quarrel, reconciled!!! Same so it is healthy!!!!!

Luchik
14.05.2005, 10:28
Seaman wrote:

> And anything SUCH in itself is not present. SUCH people have made of it or him for

> Itself...

More in detail pozhalsta, who these people, which for itself?

snark
21.05.2005, 10:54
golem,

If details are necessary to you, can look or see a surname of the author of that clause or article in the newspaper in which news as you spoke recently, about mors from AIDS it is written. The reality suffices for you this time?

Al ` shevskiy
27.05.2005, 07:27
PARAVOZ it is possible your autograph) Or on thin lad number or room aski... (the truth all the same I am not able to make active or activate it or her)

Ear ring
07.06.2005, 04:08
Seaman wrote:

> golem,

> If details are necessary to you, can look or see a surname

> The author of that clause or article in the newspaper, in which news as you spoke

> Recently, about mors from AIDS it is written. Enough reality for

> You this time?

>

nea, it is not enough. The author of clause or article - only a part in a chain, the ordinary executor. He has simply sounded the information AIDS of the center. And how much at us the centers, authors, sites, printed editions, an advertising Aether...

You have written: people to themselves have thought up...

Certainly people, also have certainly thought up...

Whether but? Why that about an angina or, say, Diabetum - have not thought up. That is why have not thought up, that there is no place to think out. How the information field "Diabetum" practically completely corresponds or meets sobytijnomu, to an actual field "Diabetum". People know, that at reception of a medicine - they can live "beyond all bounds" longly, that without a medicine they will die within several hours, it know not only they are know all. But for them it is everyday lives, no more that.

I direct your attention to this idea:

" Any diabetic is closer than us (" + ") to a tomb on the order " (excuse for cynicism, I am simple that was more clear). But you, for example, never will see on any diabetu.net the image similar to volume that accompanies here with the name of a site (AIDS - a site for a HIV infected, too not a weak psychological binding). What is it? " Eyes burning "? "Mourning"? " Memento mori? "

And the most important question - what for?

What for on walls in AIDS the center syringes, a blood, a pain mors hang nagljadki format 0, on which. What for to me all it if I already so here, I saw this all not on a picture, and in alive. And in fact there are people who at all do not assume "whence" at them it? And here it or him that especially what for all it on a head. Yes take and print any clause or article on a delivery for a HIV "+", or what confession nibud the minister who has promulgated 17 years or summer status. The person so that in hospital was, instead of in the center of ritual services.

About medical ethics to speak it would not be desirable at all...

Here also it turns out - the continuous contradiction " actual base, the purpose, agents and an image of action ". In summary we have that is had. Pavor. Among "sick" and "healthy", all more progressing mutual hostility. Well and certainly on a "social" section of a society it was generated and the new segment, " people about " a HIV " " spreads. And let it " is artificial created " a position - "devoted" know, that can achieve, having the control over a "astable" segment of a society with such quantitative characteristics.

Here only to manipulate people zaschyot their health - supermeanness or superlow act, and I would kill for it...

As always kind, golem.

rima
13.06.2005, 06:37
On the bill of terrible pictures...

There can be these pictures will otlazhivatsja somewhere subconsciously at those boys and girls, which else plainly do not know in what a difference between a HIV and AIDS, will be for them something frightening and at the same time warning. But in their consciousness there should be one: a HIV-it is terrible, is illness or disease, which else, instead of quite normal status of the person completely does not give in to treatment, at kotrom it is possible to live not knowing in general any problems with zdorovem.

Too began to speak much, about that that the HIV today is a chronic illness or disease which can lead never to mors, that the probability of infection at not protected vaginalnom contact makes 1-2 %. At some people slazhivaetsja such opinion, that once again it is possible and to not be protected, first, and suddenly will carry by, and secondly, well if will be a HIV of anything, I shall live all the same longly.

ZHovkva
13.06.2005, 14:07
Viki

" Too began to speak much, about that that the HIV today is a chronic illness or disease which can lead never to mors, that the probability of infection at not protected vaginalnom contact makes 1-2 %. At some people slazhivaetsja such opinion, that once again it is possible and to not be protected, first, and suddenly will carry by, and secondly, well if will be a HIV of anything, I shall live all the same longly. "

1. That the HIV chronic disease are approved or confirmed with the western medicine

2. On the bill of chances of 1-2 % the statistics is those, I personally do not believe her, but my disbelief does not prevent to be to her authentic.

3. And oncologic diseases have ceased to be lethal? Now, what all life to sit to shiver and be afraid of a cancer? And can be is better be afraid of road accident? Or still something?

4. And the last, people at which can develop opinion that any disease is a trifle and them will carry by, in my modest opinion are absolutely silly, to retrain them late

It is healthy?
17.06.2005, 22:40
Liss: rigidly certainly, but you are right. The person, in any case, should be afraid to pick up any illness or disease. If he does not do or make it or this, it is a greater or big problem.

Viki: the information on life expectancy from a HIV is accessible basically to those who searches, i.e. people whom this problem has already concerned or touched. For simple people the information on a HIV very much and very severe. Itself heard.

sonata
23.06.2005, 04:04
HIV - fig illness or disease. It is not necessary to compare a HIV to a cancer and Diabetum, the risk to be ill with which practically does not depend on the person, they are not infectious (rather). In any case even if also there are oncogenous viruses I while something or something else did not hear, that they would cause epidemics of a cancer.

Infection of a HIV on 99 % depends on behaviour and a life of the person. Therapy the expensive costs or stands. A HIV - the present or true plague of our time and the present or true, real problem, therefore so a lot of frightening infy which basic purpose or appointment to frighten because "kind" arrangements and appeals to prudence do not operate or work.

" That such there is in it or this a HIV, even in official treatment that so to press down people " propagation " that people have started to doubt even of the " the right to like and be liked "?"

That such? ABSOLUTELY ALL. A sexual way of transfer in aggregate with absence at people of prudence. A lesion a virus mainly youth in connection with their sexual hyperactivity. An obligatory lethal outcome at absence of therapy (however even therapy while is the hugest problem for she the extremely dear or expensive and causes pobochki). The irresponsibility of people resistant to any "treatment"., etc., etc.

Nobody knows, that such "love", but all fine know, that such "health". Without "love" to live it is possible, only problems becomes less, and here a life without health - not very pleasant life. Here here also you will begin to doubt...