PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The interesting information.. In English..

Elvira
27.05.2005, 07:39
http: // www.wired.com/news/print/0,1294,63441,00.html

The interesting approach.. Oppression of a virus by other virus.. I hope at all of them it will turn out also to these children or guys will put gold monuments....

Alexander 1
29.05.2005, 00:47
If I am not mistaken, it is a kind of genic therapy. Really, there various types of viruses, down to retrovirusov can be applied. Theoretically by means of genic therapy it is possible to achieve almost everything, down to treatment from a HIV. But a problem all that this method rather is not perfect or absolute yet. We cannot interfere in a gene of the person of anything yet there not having spoiled, and by-effects while can deliver to the person of much more troubles rather than its or his basic disease. But the science moves forward and, I hope, similar methods will be possible or probable to clear an organism of a HIV completely.

doktor
09.06.2005, 11:38
Is not present not so to mine.. chel has created a virus as a matter of fact modified vich which will hammer vich real, to weaken or easy it or him. vplod up to impossibility to the further reproduction.. For a year wish to spend tests for animals..

KAlena
11.06.2005, 15:20
Rum, it is called a vector, i.e. he has created a virus having similar structure or frame from a HIV (it not so it is difficult) with absence of the sequences coding it or him replikatsiju (with a view of safety), then this synthetic lentivirus is built in in a gene of the person and is long produces fibers or other molecules blocking replikatsiju a HIV. However, in genome the person there are genes which in norm or rate should sleep, for example, responsible onkopatoloiju. And so, our vector, can wake these sequences and a place of experimental effect to receive the same tumour. Around of genic therapy was a lot of hum, now there are more than disappointments. However business behind the future.

Zjuzja
17.06.2005, 20:45
Not it or her. Not that.. repletsiruetsja.. Even sexual it is by passed.. It is created on the basis of computer model.. He replaces an original virus.

George.
22.06.2005, 00:09
Can and replitsirovatsja, only it is dangerous. You have given the link to popular scientific clause or article, there there is no reality. Simply retrovirusov and so navalom, and here still here...

The second moment, probably is a virus created on the basis of a virus of the same flu, here already the another matter and thus the given vector can synthesize the substances stopping development by a HIV. It is interesting also the main thing economic though the effect in this case is much shorter. But there in fact write, that the virus is similar to a HIV.

Can there have invented something new, but that I heard that in occasion of genic therapy of a HIV I have written above.

jane_a
03.07.2005, 17:54
The novel, I hope, as well as you, that all to that that of those scientists who deals with a problem of a HIV will smile fate. Certainly it would be desirable, that it has occured or happened as soon as possible.

Sterik
05.07.2005, 20:35
People all force a computer to search for a medicine computer model more activly...

rm2003
13.07.2005, 20:34
http: // www.cbot.com/cbot/pub/ad/redirection/reg/1,3484, 00.html? regcookie=metals04*url=www.cbot.com/cbot/pub/page/0,3181,430,00.html

In Russian nevertheless it is more convenient chitat-).

maja
14.07.2005, 03:13
Rats priva....... CHojto it is impossible (

NetGhost
15.07.2005, 06:36
Listen, well it is direct on aids' this clause or article lays. At me probably arms or hand curves - even the link is not inserted. How?

Beata
16.07.2005, 08:05
Yes it is alive while))))))))) (joke)

All a fascicle)))

Surrendered one of these days, like has managed, but on new covers (

Serg Golubev
21.07.2005, 17:18
You it give fasten nafig! And that and through kazhnyj month you will surrender. Kohl have not found anything, and nefiga in vain a blood to spill))).

zoludev
25.07.2005, 22:56
Rats, kudy disappeared? ---you huch occasionally "hrju" speak, all is more vigorously done or made)))

fancy
27.07.2005, 05:19
Yes me again this dolbannyj a prostatitis prihvatil-(, a spring exacerbation chtoli... Doctors on antibiotics have planted or put, mock more shortly not on children's at an organism so, on couple of weeks I have simply dropped out of "society" with all otjagchajushchimi-).

DN2003
27.07.2005, 08:11
Krysik, we here photos of inhabitants of a forum in an armful sgrebli and in the general or common box have thrust ---if wish to look or see, a login ---forumfotki, the password ---12345, try antibiotics is ---at me here on them an allergy ---and anything less, it is alive ---for any sore always there are other agents ---a prostatitis, by the way, is treated by grasses ---and remission steadier)))

dorika
27.07.2005, 22:18
Yes, the most important (as in that joke ---about eggs I also have forgotten) ---a server-narod, that is full forumfotki@narod.ru address

Spilantra
28.07.2005, 03:09
Rats:

And the throw off give too. It is interesting to us.