PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And the family can be

Страницы : [1] 2

Oksana20
26.11.2004, 07:01
Greetings to all!

I generally am rare to you I come, time has not enough unfortunately. But something today me has amazed or struck the letter of the student which chooses a suicide.

I recollect myself. To lock it or him now month on three that nonsenses has not done. He can and the muzhik, can also the beautiful muzhik, only here behaves as the woman.

And to a question on a life after VICHa-I have given birth to the child healthy when at the husband of a HIV was a year 2. Already years 5 has passed or has taken place-while it's OK, in this sense any palok in wheels.

doctor
20.12.2004, 00:11
Oh the good fellow what!!)))))) and at you, I so understand anything was not present? I so am glad for you!

Maksim
27.12.2004, 06:13
Yes, to tell the truth, I do not know. And the nobility I do not want. You understand, + or - for me it nothing means. The result will not have any value or meaning;importance. In my life nothing will change it, so that to me now to be soared? To torment itself? Strange all this.

At me it is a lot of problems and the idea about tomzhe a suicide simply seems to me unworthy. To millions people is worse than me now and they have forces to live. While I live at me there is an opportunity something to make. To do or make it is possible well, it is possible badly. But, the main thing, in a coffin I already shall make nothing...

Innusia
10.01.2005, 23:43
Germina ---come more often)))

Fatima
17.01.2005, 12:52
I do not believe that to you all in occasion of your status.. Why not zdash?.. zanchit you are afraid to learn or find out the worst... Believe when zdash this question will excite much less...

Luta
24.01.2005, 10:44
Yes, sometimes the self-suggestion is covered with a copper basin and I start to experience-means I still is alive and capable of emotions, and it is good

Sanya
01.02.2005, 02:24
Germina, I so have understood you the husband like before loss of memory? (and feelings of own safety) with love certainly I congratulate but a life she one...

Lubushka
15.02.2005, 08:52
I also do not argue, that she one. And the husband cares of me (is protected).

Here it is complex or difficult to find a correct way out. It is possible, certainly to leave from the husband as from leprous...

Only here then absolutely toshno becomes, he me did not leave that, when I had problems (well not such, certainly as at it or him) .chto with it or him will be, if I shall leave? So we together can bring still any advantage or benefit.

Yes it is simple, probably my choice.

glow
21.02.2005, 01:01
Germina, is glad to hear here one more fatalist:)

The some people write: You mean simply do not wish to hear the worst... It turns out that it is necessary vpodrjad to be afraid, spend all babki on these or it protevorechivye tests that then the rests of the life to wash off in a toilet? There is no thanks:)

To that to be - to not pass that, and to be afraid in this case - silly and empty employment or occupation.

foZIq
08.03.2005, 23:41
Soljut to you! It agree!

I do not understand simply a little: to shiver, be afraid for the analysis, to receive-, to be delighted, then again to give in sobstvenomu to defect, again to shiver??? The adrenaline of own manufacture is certainly better than synthetic narcotics, but not is good.

Or other variant: to shiver, receive +, depressovat, potentially suitsidirovat, again depressovat?

And the third variant: to spit and be pleased accessible.

Lana_K
27.03.2005, 18:22
The pancake well as at you it turns out????

asdefer
28.03.2005, 10:05
Alex

And at you as I have understood a phobia proceeds?

Bokk
01.04.2005, 05:17
The pancake seems to me the reason for that an Internet (, me on links with vich, as a magnet pulls (.

Mama
14.04.2005, 13:31
Yes it is simple at everyone the terms. The person gets used to all in due course. Only protect nerves.

MARINA JUREVNA
19.04.2005, 14:50
Germina

The darling yes was to be got used no to it or this)))

anelja
19.04.2005, 17:52
Germina

Terms of that? Forgive or excuse I has not understood

mayak
05.05.2005, 06:10
Yes I about your phobia.

Though, stop, pavor is a bolt in the mechanism of a self-preservation.

It is glad in good sense, that you are afraid.

Newman
08.05.2005, 23:16
This " the bolt in the mechanism " already has got me absolutely.

DJUDI
21.05.2005, 23:48
Vidat big he at us (

The sun
25.05.2005, 06:13
At you good genes, you are adjusted or set up on struggle and on a prize and a victory!

Amira
04.06.2005, 11:20
Egor

Tady at me it not a bolt, and boltishche, at me already all the same 3 months already, this week should give rez-O PTSR, at the same time and I shall go IFA I shall surrender, if is negative, I shall be further fobit

Gala
11.06.2005, 23:38
Lisss

What number at you PTSR it will be ready?

WELL
20.06.2005, 17:13
Egor

19-th, already will be a little bit more than 3 months)))

Kiuts
21.06.2005, 02:43
Has called in TSNII, have told or said result available, it is necessary to go, bljajajajajaja, as shakes ((((((((

Siringa
27.06.2005, 03:27
Lisss

Success I for you shall hold fists, and to shiver together with you, though I already and one podtrjasyvatsja the beginnings)