PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Where a positive?

** Igor_T **
12.05.2005, 15:54
It is strange to read this forum. Actually expected to see here more positive. On mine the forum is created that people from a HIV could find here support, receive advice or councils, and eventually come to conclusion that they not one in this world and that a life still far is not terminated or over. Instead of it or this I see a heap shivering for the skin (but thus quite healthy) people, at which manifest deviations in mentality in occasion of infection of a HIV. Is still such which whiningly tell as who that from a HIV hardly has not broken it or him a life. Continuous delirium. What for to write here about it or this. I absolutely easy concern to the diagnosis, but also it is not pleasant to me to read about that that such as I only spoil another a life, and to penetrate in another's, sometimes completely not not proved, pavors about that as though to not become such as I. If to me it is not pleasant, what to the person which and so drives for that what to live any more what for, that he is necessary to nobody, that at it or him never will be wives, children, and in general all prospects see in black light. Such topami you on the sly push it or him straight in a tomb. Where words of support where about that what to live from a HIV it is quite possible for history, and not simply to live, and to be happy???

We
05.06.2005, 20:01
How much or As far as I understand, this forum, as well as a site, are created that EVERYONE whom anyhow, directly or this problem has indirectly concerned or touched, could on something receive, whether it be support, dialogue, the answer to a question or still that, thus promoting improvement of comprehension, decrease of inexplicable pavor and connected with it or him stigmy and discrimination of a HIV-positive in a society and in general to attraction of attention of a society to this problem, that finally is directed simultaneously on restraint of diffusion of epidemic and improvement of a life of the people living from a HIV.

And " histories about that what to live from a HIV it is quite possible and not to live simply, and be quite happy " here is. Esteem better a forum and its or his archives.

valek2381
24.06.2005, 10:26
Tak ty i napishi ob etom, da zdes mnogo fobov, mozhno dazhe skazat, 4to ih zdes bolshinstvo. Po4muto krome nih sjuda nikto ne pishet, hotja mnogim neobhodimo poverit v to, 4to zhizn posle pljusa ne zakan4ivaetsja. Vnesi svoi vklad v etot sait.

Mery
27.06.2005, 14:54
If to spend border - that it "is possible" to discuss, that - "is not present", thus, people from a HIV will feel in isolation - as patients who regret all and preserve. Though as a matter of fact it, probably and so, I do not think, that they of it or this would want - " the special attitude or relation ". It seems to me, that it would be more pleasant to them to feel itself same as all - that to them special standards were not applied. That at their presence people could discuss any subjects.

JAn
10.07.2005, 13:07
Kolyan:

" Is still such which whiningly tell as who that from a HIV hardly has not broken it or him a life. Continuous delirium. "

Yes? Delirium? And if not delirium, and the truth, what to do or make? And why such how they, should be silent only with respect personally to your feelings? Everyone comes here with the trouble, it is pleasant to you or not.

nazareth_vs
12.07.2005, 06:05
Here to you a positive - I to myself 10 years ago have planned the purpose, on the sly to her went. And, imagine, in December I learn or I find out the diagnosis - a HIV +!!! As a result - we OPEN on 15-th of FEBRUARY!!! Here the truth about the wife and children is different ideas - and positive and not so, but... Is ohrenet what positive examples from a life and why it or this cannot occur or happen to me!?!?!?!

Black Dragon
20.07.2005, 03:00
I at all do not like such point of view, that people from a HIV can break only somebody a life. I more than once heard such in the address, and I see here on a site. It at all does not touch my feelings because so it all actually and is. But it is completely not obligatory to me constantly about it or this to remind. I fine understand that the prospect to get or start family very much is not great. Only very strong love is capable to keep near to ' + ', the healthy person. However such happens. One my friend has told or said that I at all have no right to get or start with somebody of any attitudes or relations. The best friend has told or said that it is necessary to search to itself for the same HIV +. However I do not consider or count what is it correct variants. First of all it is necessary will learn to not think of itself as about a HIV in what good it will not result or bring. It is necessary to live, as it is usual, as veins before has learned or has found out the diagnosis. It is necessary to keep simply some precautions and to not infect somebody nenarokom. That's all, in the rest the life is perfect. It is not necessary to search in itself for signs and to wait for the extremity or end. The self-suggestion a terrible piece if constantly to think of itself as about the patient that will by all means be ill. So I can advise only one, till the certain moments to not recollect at all that such HIV, and to healthy people especially. What for it is necessary? Or it is pleasant to people of all are afraid? ' About My God, I have overslept without a condom, probably I have caught a HIV '. Ridiculously. As it is possible to think: ' At me the footwear slips, I can will slip on road and me the machine or car ' will move. With such ideas it is possible to not leave the house in general. I in general hold the opinion that everyone will live only so much how much to him is measured no more and not less. To the necessary moment all we shall go on heavens, anyhow. So what difference in what kind prejdet mors. There will be it a HIV or the machine or car with drunk vodiloj, or the brick will fall down a head. To drive for mors waste of time, she all the same prejdet to the most unexpected moment.

Vick
20.07.2005, 15:12
All is certainly correct.. You speak.. BUT I here all the same that that have come to conclusion.. That I shall search vich +.. Not znaju.no why that I have come to this conclusion...

Though this all is complex or difficult... It is tired already... From only.. Also the daughter speaks.. When the daddy to me you will find!! Funny.. But me for it or her it is insulting.. Itself certainly.. Too I regret not much.. But only that that one.. It is tired already from it or this..

Simply with vich + I think.. It will be easier in all

23.07.2005, 02:20
Camomile of the right. The risk is very great. Here my former girl thanks God now-, gives birth or travails to the child (I simply then did not know, that at me a HIV) I am simply happy, that she is healthy (the child not from me) - Here a positive, I it or her not zararzil!!!!

mementolga
24.07.2005, 10:37
Yes, all is correct... And I have thought of the same. Only if to esteem even this forum it becomes clear as many girls became positive from such very strong and not so to love... I Suggest you to reflect above it or this.

Sojkina
26.07.2005, 01:59
The unique sick person here is you...

Alin
26.07.2005, 10:54
fragos! IT NOT THE MOST BAD IN THE LIFE-THFE YOU OOCHEN SMOKE THE PLAN MUCH! THERE WAS I ON YOUR SCHEDULED CHAT AND IS ABSOLUTELY OBSCURE CHE THERE INTERESTING? AND VASHCHE THROW YOU BJAKU THIS-SPEAK BRAINS DRY...

Dasha
27.07.2005, 14:19
Kolyan!

Personally I at this forum not because a HIV me have concerned or touched. I a minus. Any fobom srodu was not. There were motives, naturally. But I just very happy and safe person.

Nezhiloy
28.07.2005, 00:26
So appreciable changes in a brain far not from the plan...