PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sarcoma Kaposhi?!?

Страницы : [1] 2

Ganglion
15.03.2005, 10:53
In the beginning there was one brown maculae.

On its or his place epiteljarnyj a pattern not such as everywhere. Any chaotic.

Then the second series.

And now at the third naklevyvetsja...

Diameter somewhere one see

Are from afar similar on sinjachki.

Places white nodules, as small cicatrixes.

Kapiljarov it is not visible.

Thus I still do not have status +.

Three months eshe has not passed or has not taken place.

But a heap of others simtomov.

Pilar leukoplakia for example!!!

And more. But a question sejsas not in it or this.

Whether Sarcoma Kaposhi Can so will quickly be shown?

Whether can pilar lejkoplakijatak so it will quickly be shown?

I am serious...

polinka
16.03.2005, 11:54
I certainly not the doctor, but:

1. Cannot like (did not hear at least)

2. Can

3. The muzhik, you drive! And it is obvious...

redsys
31.03.2005, 09:04
Seaman,

And otkula data about 2 items or points?

Read in one of questions on aids.ru that VL cannot will appear and in 5,5 months. Vsmysle can later. The truth they have not responded me.

Zdaval VEB PTSR and antibodies. It is not found.

Well it is very similar to photos VL from sites. The extended papillas (in tongue), etc.

About 3 items or points. I drive that drive, only as though I wished to drive with a minus...

Elena At
12.04.2005, 08:30
Mr Rodossky - snachala analiz v 3 mesiaca, a potom uze vse ostal'noe.

A voobshe u vas jarko virazennaja fobia

I ne nado lazit ' po vsiakim tam saitam i zanimatsia samodiagnostikoi - stanet tol'ko xuze! Ponimaete Sarcoma Kaposhi diagnostiruetsia s pomoshu biopsii i mikroskopa, a ne po vneshnemu vidu.

Alevtina
23.04.2005, 22:45
Siphon, I understand fobit on an empty place... And when there is from what, it any more a phobia.

To me it was rather sad, when to me it was really bad, I wrote here, and to me responded - your signs do not impress. I thought, and what is necessary that have impressed? In a coffin at once to lay down and send the information or inquiry, that the extremity or end... It was not simple at real malicious signs much or many here, but that nemenee such people fobili, and they think as to others occurs or happens too most...

Fantom
05.05.2005, 20:42
And on the bill of the analysis in three months - I here have surrendered also a minus... Has come to infektsionistu, her of it or this insufficiently, wishes to check up once more... Here tomorrow I shall go, that she to me will tell or say after my refusal to hand over the analysis..

Rushana
21.05.2005, 17:14
Somebody,

Personally I never responded you, that your signs do not impress... On the contrary they very much did not like me... But thanks God your analysis in 3 months a minus, therefore is an every prospect, that a minus he and remains...

Mr Rodossky,

To diagnose a pilar leukoplakia to itself does not follow. Descend or go to the dentist and he to you all will tell or say. She can be shown on a background ugnetennogo immunity, and in an acute stage, especially if the organism is not capable to react at once to an infection, immunity is oppressed and and is strong. Supporters also speak about it or this has begun or started therapies in an acute stage since consider or count what exactly during this period the immune system receives such impact from intrusion of a virus after which she already never will recover in the future. To put it briefly, I do not see the reasons which would interfere with occurrence of such disease during the tightened or delayed acute stage...

aids.ru can read and it is possible, but to answers to questions to believe it is possible only selectively...

About item or point 3. To drive it is possible without dependence from the status. I wish you to drive with a minus, and better and to not drive at all! Soon all you will find out. I hope will manage...

runmaks
28.05.2005, 12:23
All at last I again at home... Business trips exhaust.

Simen,

I about you also did not speak...

08.06.2005, 00:34
> A voobshe u vas jarko virazennaja fobia: (

Somebody is right.

Fobit it is possible on an empty place.

About goniva.

In fact here so to drive it is not forbidden?

The truth?

I write in spid a forum, instead of to a forum of love or a literary forum.

I here have broken off communications or connections with all. The book I do not read.

In general a little that interests.

I obviously understand, that here answers to all questions will not receive.

In general I am quiet. This forum calms or abirritates me more.

Seaman, thanks for answers.

fariza
11.06.2005, 19:07
Mr Rodossky,

" About goniva.

In fact here so to drive it is not forbidden?

The truth?

I write in spid a forum, instead of to a forum of love or a literary forum. "

Certainly it is not forbidden! Drive on health (if only has managed, the main thing). Though is here and the recognized masters of a genre, so to say...

hacvit
15.06.2005, 15:53
People.. In thought thought... " I what you hu "? To her you are engaged... And most interestingly nevertheless understand that drive.. porot you it is necessary unequivocally.. And still or even to work to arrange for 3 thousand roubles with yard keepers.. That ekstim was any in a life that taste by a life to return.. And that " I temperature at them.. The neck was ill on diarrhea proshiblo and temperature.. And cheeeeee...?? Not e " ITE to itself and another brains people.. It so..... I was deeply moved...

Akvarelka
18.06.2005, 21:59
The novel

What with you?

ponochka
26.06.2005, 12:13
The novel,

If I drove... Fljurografiju has made, it is written a pulmonary drawing it is strengthened... And you know what is it...

AMIGO
27.06.2005, 18:00
I all have told or said.. One means only.. duralei you. At whom problems at the doctor solve real them instead of at a forum. And pi? dit ahead of time at least it is silly..

lala
27.06.2005, 20:09
Somebody, and in fact in some bezappeljatsionnosti Romka the rights ---we shall not calm you how negative (I very much hope for it) result of the analysis...

ole
05.07.2005, 12:44
Xotia the Novel i skazal zostko, no on prav - snachala analiz, a potom uze vse ostal'noe. Da i zdat ' ne dolgo - 3 mesiaca maximum, a to i men'she dlia mnogix zdes'.

_M
08.07.2005, 09:56
Siphon, at me a minus in three months and that. All signs on the face... Tongue all in small belenkih pryshchechkah. Temperature... Three more months. At me now one ideas lishb juy to not die suddenly... The Life all has fallen off. It is year has killed me... All from arms or hand falls... Full hren it is created with me and with all environment. As-as if I spoil someone has imposed on me... It would not be desirable to tell all... All that was at me good in it or this to year, all has lost......... Only when you will get drunk - it becomes easier... And that not for a long time...

_20
12.07.2005, 16:49
Somebody:

" As-as if I spoil someone has imposed on me... "

" Chewed, I chewed " this subject...... It is necessary to put only in a mouth and at last..... CUNNINGLY,

The intuition at chel has worked. He has hit the nail.

Unfortunately at those who with similar signs here months "jumps" just IT and is present, at the some people in the serious form (all signs are very inherent in IT or THIS).

And about what I in detail already wrote that here is a consequence of IT or THIS.

And IT is much more dangerous, as we see any VICHej therefore as can operate or work much more promptly, causing destruction of an organism.

And staying here these people only waste time))

TatjanaM
16.07.2005, 00:05
SHCHa SIFON, later here will appear and all will tell or say that I have not told or said now...:-)

Mihail
18.07.2005, 07:25
Precisely..... eh and nadoet the Siphon someone after the priest)

nobody
19.07.2005, 02:24
:-)

iskander
19.07.2005, 04:27
Honour and praise to the Siphon, here in fact despite of nasty harakterets, "has not pecked" on provocation and it is worthy respect.........

nikoladima.
21.07.2005, 00:48
Ne toropis' s vivodami - sharlotan nazivaushiisia na bedax ludei!

ES - " a in the serious form " ili " all signs are very inherent e " - bred sivoi kobili. Delo v tom chto nichego novogo ti ne pridumal, ti nazivaesh etu proceduru: " Prochistka BATa ", nu a ran'she eto nazivalos' - " vas natianuli ". Pridet moment i tebe toze koe kto prochistit tvou BAT. I daze ne somnevaisia v etom...

Light
21.07.2005, 09:01
:-)

shil
21.07.2005, 19:46
Siphon, you about IT or THIS so think much, that IT you "has already pulled" IT under the full program and " your roof has turned or has turned over "................

Here I write and is not present at me rage a boring on tja, and there is a disappointment, what not " you have taken a rod ", under the name honour and advantage,

And in fact I tried you podvignut to it or this....

And my huge patience, nesmyshlennyj you malchishechka, have accepted for delicacy- you rage and absolutely think nothing and it is YOUR TROUBLE.

Give vent, I resolve the rage on me, but relieve of it or this lovely women of a forum.

And me that, only will be rendered from it or this.....

It is known gonimyh HE likes...........

" Blazhenny you... ".... Has forgotten?.... I wrote already about it or this.... Inattentive however.

If the muzhik, apologize before Jane and Enigm....

Also store or keep you, the Lord!!! All.

And there where a trouble, always there are concrete crookedly winking devilish smilies which here only recently also provoked others and again " vljapalis in the same pool "..... In fact apologized........

However their life does not learn or teach anything...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Budte as BIRDS HEAVENLY, accept EVERYTHING, as a reality and then the DESPONDENCY And RAGE PASS your HOUSE))