PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again I...

Страницы : [1] 2

Lenor
19.02.2005, 19:46
Greetings!

Not longly I was absent at this forum..

Yesterday has found out at sebjalimfouzel (inflamed) under the mouse or mousy..... Here also I think now, what is it.... Whether it is simple so, whether -you of mine PTSR the analysis - are not correct...

Alain And
05.03.2005, 04:45
Yes, to leave or abandon a forum difficultly...

Anja results of yours PTSR, consider or count at least on 95 % are authentic, and already. Peresdaj in 3 months IFA, but its or his result should be the same. An inflammation of lymphonoduses in a status to diagnose only the doctor and that, for a lymphonodus even the doctor can sometimes accept something another. So independently to do or make it does not follow. All at you is good. Analyses your remarkable also are authentic. Do not take for a ride and be going to celebrate New Year.

30.03.2005, 17:21
Greetings ANJA)))))

And you come sjudadazhe if you feel absolutely healthy)) chengo to try to discover for this justification)))

We are glad to you, as to the interlocutor))

Contour
11.04.2005, 12:49
Anja - -you tvoego PTSR the analysis - are not correct. I vse posleduushie analizi toze budut nepravil'ni. Sprosish pochemu - otvet: Eto sovmestnii zagovor vrachei i sionistov protiv tebia.

xelga
23.04.2005, 02:21
It is necessary to watch or keep up arms or hand of doctors

Natallia
02.05.2005, 11:30
Anja and if seryozno all have passed or have taken place through it PTSR pleasure, and then a mean idea, and suddenly have not correctly made, etc. And in general people who- heard that after otr ptsr, was positive ifa.

_
12.05.2005, 03:07
Such in my opinion at a forum done not happen or was not possible still. At least on my memory and in the foreseeable past.

Lilu
23.05.2005, 22:23
Listen sea I at a forum aids for a long time read what post that of a thunder he wrote 2 times has handed over ptsr, and then at it or him, that that have found he still wrote, that has dragged family in a bog. Its or his following post was, that was checked up in clinics of anything except for a flu have not found, that napishit later. Called its or his roofing felts a thunder, roofing felts the gnome. The fact that now at a forum tusuetsja, kakojto a thunder he is hollow. Here such detektivchik

Volkova JUlja
02.06.2005, 16:20
Well at us Dop tusovalsja. Too the person-legend.

eagle
09.06.2005, 11:16
Check of communication or connection

Malvina
12.06.2005, 20:17
Do not pay attention, it I trained answers to write, in any way could not send..

= =
24.06.2005, 03:00
Oh, ideas mean climb... strashnenko, not so, certainly, as was, but all the same... PTSR all the same very fragile analysis... Again the phobia begins...

Cloud
24.06.2005, 18:50
" Oh, ideas mean climb... strashnenko "

And you them drive away. They creep up, and you drive away...))))))

" PTSR all the same very fragile analysis... "

PTSR all the same VERY EXACT analysis!

Is better think up what desire under elochkoj you will think.))))

The phobia, as well as acute stage, disappears suddenly. At whom in 3 months, at whom in 6, (all individually) but is obligatory after reception of negative result of the analysis.

Xenia Igorevna
30.06.2005, 00:59
Seaman... To you in psychotherapists to move.. Very well you calm or abirritate...

The phobia has seized by a throat, has called on ph. of trust... Speak, that rez-O it is authentic on 80 %, and in a month after contact he basically is authentic!!! Basically, but not on 100 %... Again to wait and shiver... So has bothered, for lymphonoduses here I search at myself and I find, that the most terrible... What to not calm down in any way, and?

Lesjanja
06.07.2005, 23:12
"... To you in psychotherapists to move... "

I shall think to me it it is pleasant. Never would think earlier... Though to communicate with people to me always it was pleasant, but to me it was always easier and more interesting with "iron", than with alive...

"... Speak, that rez-O it is authentic on 80 % "

Yes nonsense it! In a month in overwhelming majority of cases the virus load uncontrolledly grows and becomes such as at a stage AIDS when the immune system is suppressed also antibodies are not developed or produced, therefore sensitivity of analysis PTSR during this period is maximal. At desire to penetrate into subtleties of analysis PTSR it is possible even data about smaller, than 80 % of reliability to find, for the strain of a HIV from Cameroon both with standard prajmerami and in it is not known what period, most likely in an asymptomatic stage when the load falls. It is not necessary to equal the case with it or this. A principal cause of false-negative result PTSR - the low virus load which is being below a limit of sensitivity the test-system. By the way qualitative PTSR which was handed over by you, as a rule is more sensitive quantitative PTSR - than the analysis on a virus load. At your "signs" (imagined) and by term, you should have an acute stage, but PTSR - "minus", hence it is any not an acute stage! Logically?

Voobshchem vybrosi nonsenses from a head, stop to call on a telephone hotline - you will simply frighten and think of how you will meet New Year.

riba
07.07.2005, 00:40
Seaman... And whence you know all? At me to ow analyses it is written the Kind of research: O-DIAGNOSTICS of a HIV-DNA, is the qualitative analysis?

And what such quantitative then?

Yurii
07.07.2005, 22:12
"... And whence you know all? "

- I fob with the experience...))))))))

Was interested in due time...

Yes, it was the qualitative analysis on DNA of a HIV in lymphocytes. Qualitative - quality in sense " a sign Quality of the USSR ", and in sense of quality standard does not mean. Its or his answer or "Yes", or "is not present" also the third is not given. A quantitative estimation the analysis on RNK gives a HIV in plasma or to an integral blood, i.e. its or his answer - quantity or amount of spears or repetitions RNK of a virus in a blood. Certainly you still shakes. Many through it have passed or have taken place. But believe, that at you very well. The analysis at you negative. Not that that false-negative result PTSR which happens approximately in 3 % of cases, is essentially impossible, but in your term its or his reliability maximal, therefore it at all 3 % will be, and less. Voobshchem peresdash still IFA in 3 months for calm and all you will forget as a terrible dream. Apparently the result will not change. Nobody believes then PTSR, but are convinced of its or his reliability later. How there Isakievsky a cathedral? Costs or stands on a place?

Olga Kr.
08.07.2005, 05:53
Thanks, thanks... All has understood...

Last question, the analysis to me did or made only 2 days (it on dates on the answer is visible)... So it is fast it or him always do or make? Initially 10 days spoke...

And Isaky costs or stands, that to him will become... Here only snows at us in Peter it is not observed... Slush, and in fact it is NG fast...

And John Lennon it has precisely told or said, you plan, you plan, and the life breaks off...

basilura
10.07.2005, 00:19
Do or Make and in Moscow for 2 days, even sometimes for one. So all is normal

ZHanysh
10.07.2005, 13:16
Anyuta, and you where handed over? In Botkin? I think, that all will be good))). With NG!

16.07.2005, 03:28
People, thanks that do not ignore...

I handed over on Bypass 179, in the Center on prophylaxis and struggle against AIDS...

Good, will pass or take place this all soon, I hope...

GG
22.07.2005, 04:40
Will pass or take place will pass or take place...)))) do not experience! It only seems so, that time slowly lasts, and actually will turn back, will look or see at last months (years) - as the instant has flown by... You Will receive in 3 months a minus and you will forget everything, and 3 months will seem to you the flown by instant and no more, though and not the best, but YOUR life. With coming!

Vaal
22.07.2005, 12:58
Anja,

How much or As far as I know on Bypass very good a lab, PTSR there put for a long time and with the control so to worry to you there is nothing.

Listen, and what for weather on NG promise in Peter?

NataP
25.07.2005, 11:49
Elf,

And what for weather at you now? At us all the night long poured a rain and now syro and has become cold. Nasty thing voobshchem))).

chemworld
25.07.2005, 13:23
Elf,

And you from Peter?

Weather at us otvratnaja... A rain, on NG promise (-3)... Not celebratory pogodka!!!

And in Botkin to me have told or said, that PTSR do not do or make...