PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is nobody about it or this to talk

Страницы : [1] 2

06.03.2005, 19:43
Zdrastvujte all! I have dared to come into the first on a site similar to it or these. Simply I have understood that absolutely one. Several months ago has learned or has found out that I -is positive. I dosih pores cannot up to the extremity or end in it believe and the more so to reconcile! I sometimes very much would like to talk to someone. My two close persons know about it or this. She is my mum and my liked. But I have noticed, that they avoid conversations on this subject. My friend, fortunately, otretsatelnyj. I understand it or him, he is afraid will catch, and tries to not think of it or this. Becomes angry or very much rastraivaetsja if I remind. We like each other and when have learned or have found out about that that I am sick, I have told or said that I shall understand if he will leave. He has not left. Sometimes I seem to me is simply obliged to find in myself of force and to leave itself, what to not endanger its or his infection and that to him it would be not necessary to struggle with the pavors. To me too it is very terrible.

I do not know that I wish to hear from you. Simply it would be desirable to communicate!

Thanks all who will respond! And happiness and health to you!!!!!

Checha
09.03.2005, 18:22
Zajka, greetings... I Understand you fine. If you wish to communicate write in Asku 158322841

Tomas
11.03.2005, 04:18
Zajka!

I VICH-, but I for a long time at this forum also saw it is a lot of.

On a subject how to struggle to you now with depression, something is difficult to respond me. One Would be desirable to tell or say only: calmness and only calmness as great Carlson Spokojstvie - spoke the base of health and happiness

Now the steam in which in common there live a HIV-positive and a HIV-negative the partner are a lot of. Here such is Also anything, live, and nobody catches In general, it is much more difficult to man to catch, than the woman.

Therefore calm down. If your friend has made such choice, means, all and should be. Simply you should be accurate in questions of sex, a rule of sex in diskordantnyh pairs or steams is on $$$ in clause or article with the similar name. Esteem them together and discuss all problems and ways of their decision. Household by a HIV it is not passed. You even can have the healthy child from the partner

So do not lose courage, live and enjoy in each afternoon. Simply learn to concern carefully and responsibly or crucially to each other. What to do or make, the HIV while frames some problems in a life of people, it can't be helped.

I hope, at you all will be good Believe, you are not lonely in the problems, and many people similar to you, successfully solve these problems:)

Moderator:

I know, that I have no the right to send people on aids. But here similar questions are often asked, and the necessary information on a portal, in my opinion, is not present. Or I am mistaken? But I like it or her did not see. Give already somehow we shall solve this problem, what on aids links to not give. All the same it is that problem which interests many people. Really everyone will need to write each time how correctly to use a condom, what to not infect the partner?

d_iva
15.03.2005, 02:46
Zdorovo skazala Jane i absolutno pravil'no

Nikita
10.04.2005, 21:42
I too agree, as agree and that is simple on aidse the demanded information as, for example, above-stated or infa about risk, we shall tell or say at oral sex, therefore lays often and I send sometimes people there that its or her prohonour, instead of to advertise or promote other resource which personally is not pleasant to me. Simply I give due. This infa there is available and and in pure or clean Russian, that often happens important, and as to links to dear primary sources. Here if on the given resource this problemku to solve, anybody anywhere and to send it was not required...

qwerty
21.04.2005, 21:00
The seaman, and than the mentioned resource is not pleasant to you?

Kukushonok
23.04.2005, 10:43
Yes we shall tell or say simply subjectively all is not pleasant also. My personal opinion. But due I give him on merits...

_
03.05.2005, 00:29
Well, to what you slippery to Me there the forum is not pleasant... An atmosphere of a small party... And here the resource than can it is not pleasant? Navigation convenient, veneering unostentatious, to a content of claims in general cannot be...

Eh, now moder me will bang...

Probably, it is not pleasant to you, as there answer questions

junkers
08.05.2005, 10:09
Huligantnaja Lady,

I not skolzsky, and cautious))

In details to press it would not would be desirable. That there it is good - I shall not list or transfer, as Moder it is exact zabanit, and here that is not pleasant I can tell or say. Answers to questions truth and really forum not always like are is not pleasant, especially rudeness from the manager though and not under the attitude or relation to me personally, but nevertheless... Osadochek unpleasant arises... I there already also do not remember when was. I mean a resource as a whole. The similar impression of a forum leaves traces (subconsciously) and on all resource as a whole.

15.05.2005, 13:52
Zajka

There is an offer, to tell or say liked all that you have told or said to us here and in general all that excruciates you... Also listen to it or him... All troubles and pavors for misunderstanding and from not desires to understand another...

Success to you!

Serezha
01.06.2005, 03:45
Zajka wrote:

My two close persons know about

> It or This. She is my mum and my liked. But I have noticed, that they

> Avoid conversations on this subject.

Probably, they think, that will cause you a pain, therefore and avoid...

imported_
05.06.2005, 12:17
REK

I spoke him. He in a course of my experiences, but speaks that to him hardly about it or this to speak. I consider or count that problems should be discussed and solved together. Instead of ogranichevatsja use of a condom. But probably discussing we start to speak this subject in different tongues. Softly predlogala to descend or go together to the psychologist (in the center of problems spida), he has refused, motivating not love to hospitals and doctors.: (

Huligantnaja Lady

Probably you are right partly. I think mum really is afraid that not pleasantly about it or this to speak.

Galant
11.06.2005, 18:44
... Motivating not comprehension of first of all.... IMHO... Try to help or assist to him to understand itself if it is necessary to you...

kexic
22.06.2005, 23:15
To live and sleep together it not "heroism" in any status... It is a severe reality) If certainly she is necessary to you...

Amina
03.07.2005, 02:36
Zajka and as so you have turned out, that plus, and he a minus ---excuse for indelicacy, but a question not idle.

Katrina
06.07.2005, 23:06
Tatyana, my first guy has infected me. He did not know that is sick. We doglo together were. rastalis. Even more year has passed or has taken place, I have met that with whom I shchas. And through a floor of year, has learned or has found out, that I plus. Here and it has turned out.

Probably it will silly sound... But me it is insulting.... At me in a life was only two partners (excuse for immodesty) and all the same... The First who at me was... I probably when I shall not reconcile.

kassad333
12.07.2005, 17:15
It is not necessary to restrain...... It is necessary to live and struggle!!!!!!

dss
12.07.2005, 22:51
Zajka, Jane to you all has correctly told or said so, as to add there is nothing. Try to receive more information on it or this and on the people, faced this problem, and as how they concern to it or this and as what complexities overcome. Very much much will rise on the places and, probably, you can look at all other eyes.

Terribly such histories to read certainly...

(It certainly at all to a place, but would be desirable to pay attention of Jane in occasion of a liked subject and opinion on a way of life...)

Anna of Item
14.07.2005, 04:03
And what, Simen, carelessness and trust is not a way of life?

Any terrible history has not seen. About a HIV know all and about bessimptomnosti carriages of a HIV too heard all. About it 20 years everywhere speak.

For 9 years of regular sex attitudes or relations with constant partners personally I have admitted or allowed only 4 not protected contacts (with the first) so I have been completely assured of the first partner, we handed over analyses, I simply did not expect, that he can throw out such feint then.

With the second I was protected, was considered simply earlier, that oral sex is safe, here I and have lagged behind a life. Well podelom to me, too the way of life before to fuck, it is necessary at least to learn to take care, so and it is necessary to me.

So, condoms should be dressed and, before to begin any attitudes or relations, to hand over analyses. Except for a HIV of full infection. The banal clamidiosis can become the originator of sterility or barrenness. Especially, really little girls do not know, what men are careless in sex communications or connections?

The careless attitude or relation to too a way of life.

So give will not arrange again a market.

-
14.07.2005, 12:14
My God, Jane! Yes I at all both not about you and especially any market was not going to to arrange! You it Is a pity has not understood to what I. And good. About it or this we shall not be better neither here, nor in general.

22.07.2005, 10:02
Yes I too not about itself. I about a way of life. About carelessness, in particular. It not a crime, certainly, and not a sin. And here comes to an end sometimes with troubles.

hlor
23.07.2005, 13:05
Zajka, thanks that has responded... Yes, such business or affairs... How much people live, and of what do not think. Beastliness and insidiousness vicha... The Consolation everything, that a science moves ahead, and the -infection from the category lethal has passed in section chronic ---that is will live longly and happily, only it is necessary to watch or keep up a way of life ---that already not bad, many in fact do not reflect at all about health while the thunder will not burst... Success to you and liked!

tgmira@rambler.
25.07.2005, 05:27
And I in general in a life have admitted or allowed only one not protected contact. The desire was not especial, thought I shall try or taste as all... I Shall brag then... Result - loss of all.

Dinka
26.07.2005, 19:59
Time treats all.. A pain pritupljaeet. Here all individually. When you will understand and you realize yourself and the position.. And in general learn or find out about this problem more. The enemy should be known by sight so to say read more information.. At me too nesroslos.. tozh vprintsipe the first girl with which were such long attitudes or relations. Before and girls that nebylo..

Chip
26.07.2005, 21:05
Thanks all of you big for support!!!!!

And for advice or councils!!!

The novel, on the bill of two portnerov... I regret that he not the unique. And not because of vich. I so am brought up (was: (). Has fallen in love, but not sroslos. Rastovanie for me was diko though I have left. And earlier the love - once and on always believed that.

And still wished to ask " to wind itself the first time " it how much according to?

I read that month through three becomes legche.proshlo months eight. It became easier not, almost.