PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 4 months - the Minus.

Anfisa
05.03.2005, 07:51
Thanks all big for support at me already the third minus., will share at all with whom though it is a lot of friends, I do not wish to force kogoto to suffer because of me especially while nothing clearly.

Has received the letter from Nedug. Ru korotenko have responded descend or go To an ENT to the doctor.

Probably with it or him also I shall begin.

Somewhat quicker to find the reason of the vile status and that it was not a HIV.

All of success and sversheny.

judge1111
05.03.2005, 19:06
And you too all most-most!

Tiger
04.04.2005, 04:44
I congratulate once again! As it "... While nothing is clear... "?! Still as ALL is clear already. The minus at you and plus, apparently, hardly becomes!

Where stick and where do not esteem, the result already in 3 months is considered authentic. You can not believe, then in 2 months itself in it or this you will be convinced.

Stas
27.04.2005, 06:56
Time,

I you too pozdravshljaju from the bottom of the heart. To me too became quieter and too I think to be surveyed, as at me proof sensation, that I have picked up something.

It seems to me and it becomes actually easier not, yet you will not find the authentic reason of illness or disease. Only I experience, that I shall hand over all analyses and will find nothing or will find muck any... And what to do or make? Other output or exit is not present.

Ireene
30.05.2005, 23:05
Somebody, becomes easier, even if will find nothing. I here am already hollow year I search. Certainly, if there was something it would become easier more quickly. Was only VEB, but "old" or "new" it is not known. Except for it or this it is more while nothing is. But also the HIV too is not! And thanks God! Can and is good, that anything is not present...

Olenochka
11.06.2005, 20:29
Only has a little calmed down the day before yesterday, today the girlfriend has told or said that at it or her at night the blood from a nose has gone, and more spoke earlier that labiums dry. And she knows nothing, that is spidofobija is excluded. Still recently the throat hurted or was ill;was sick it or her. Certainly I now among the friends see whom at whom much would be possible to suspect VICH.Koroche does not release or let off. I shall search for the reasons. If that I shall inform. Probably from the beginning to the therapist I shall go. Where it or him only normal to take.

nevenna
06.07.2005, 17:01
I congratulate, RAZ, the most awful behind start to calm down or be abirritated.

vandebra
15.07.2005, 12:39
My congratulations!

mingi
16.07.2005, 16:42
Has handed over in 6 and a half on spid a hepatitis, till this time thought that is sick for 100 percent or interests. Doctors have told or said have a drink Phenazepamum on 1 tablets 3 times a day 1 week and you will start to come to the senses. Ato I at myself for these or it 6 and a half of months have found a full picture and besides have handed over 19 analyses in different clinics.

Success to you children or guys

Vladis
20.07.2005, 23:58
And what labiums always should be wet? And still they can be weather-beaten.. And the blood a nose at night too can go. Pressure for example the reason.. And vich here any side in general

26.07.2005, 04:51
Alex you certainly do not worry. Itself only has started to get out. JAtebja I understand as not who.

Success to you bratok

buba
26.07.2005, 23:56
Alex, with all the heart I congratulate!

The unique request. You could not share the history? It could affect or influence salutarily those who continues fobit and to drive, or on those to that else long months of "hell" are coming. Even if she would help or assist even to one person to go through it she would not be written vainly.

Therefore, if there is a desire to help or assist the people who have appeared in the same situation, create the topic and write about the excruciatings with the happy extremity or end. I shall be very grateful.