PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Medical secret and medical ethics

tarzan
13.07.2005, 07:54
All in your arms or hand. Struggle, shout, beat itself in a breast.

Whether only there is it of that... Whether will leave to itself more dearly or expensively.

At us so has developed that doctors with patients tseremonitsja have not got used... In registry can and insult and send, there is an opportunity to address to managing unit.

I personally received the diagnosis in an old building

In territory moniki, near to church, in 99 to year

All was chinno, efficiently, with chuvstvom.imel long conversation with the doctor, whether during which me have asked hochju I to inform parents and all have explained about the further actions. In the further, costing or standing on the account in moskoskom the regional center, censures aside doctors was never. Once saw, how caused a squad of policemen, and the person having braided withdrew from the doctor, he obviously was not sober also something has not divided with the doctor... Business, by its or his barrackings, was in that that have given up to him in treatment.

Mesed Magomedovna
26.07.2005, 19:46
For a long time one question interested, but to lift it or him I has solved after that to me one friend one of these days has told.

Recently he handed over analyses in one of out-patient departments - on a HIV, a hepatitis and so forth When has come behind results and has addressed in registry to find out, where to him to pass or take place, that them to learn or find out, the girl sat for proof registry, has without thinking twice asked a surname and, having rummaged in a pile of papers, has loudly cried out " At all of you negatively!! ". Yes thanks God, what is negative, but unless somebody except for the doctor and has the right to know the patient about it or this? And if the analysis has given +, she too so would shout at all hall " the Man, at you a HIV + "??? Unless it not disturbance of medical secret?

And I repeatedly collided or faced with it or this, giving or allowing plasma at station of transfusion of the First town. With me such done not happen or was not possible, but not once I witnessed, as people come, stretch the passport, the nurse looks data in a map and on all hall declares: At you suspicion on the o??/HEPATITIS. What status of the person during this moment should be? Not only that to him inform on the possible or probable diagnosis so it associates among which can be and friends hear all!

Whether normally similar attitude or relation to people and whether it is possible to struggle somehow with it or this? It would not be desirable to leave all this as is.