PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Something have found... Atypical reaktivizatsija VEB

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

neznaj
25.02.2005, 07:08
Misters,

Help or Assist to understand... Today has received results of analyses on VEB in scientific research institute of the Immunology:

IgM to kapsidnomu to antigen VCA 0.136 (a test objective level 0.297) - it is negative

IgG to early antigen EA 0.483 (a test objective level 0.305) it is positive

IgG to nuclear fiber EBNA-1 p-72 1.472 (a test objective level 0.210) it is positive

The conclusion: atypical reaktivizatsija.

Here the conclusion does not please me. VEB is a HIV display disease. At all I shall not understand as they can judge that, what is it reaktivizatsija... Not knowing a case history.

Interestingly that in Invitro PTSR VEB - result negative...

Do not know all can these data in a compartment judge past VEBe? Or it can quite be display of a HIV. Considering that 97 days IFA a minus...

Igor Mihajlovi
28.02.2005, 03:52
In general in the Internet it is written, what is it rannja Pastas an infection, when IgG EA and IgG EBNA-1 p-72 positive.

rubtsova
28.02.2005, 06:08
Somebody,

With all the heart I congratulate! And so where the dog is buried! What nafig a HIV! A mononucleosis at you druzhishche! Besides successfully last already. It is such "cheerful" rubbish that can still iknutsja, but plans in your life will not change.

With it or this live longly and happily up to the mors... Though I not the doctor but only I study, but atypical I do not see anything in yours labs. What here in general speaks about a reactivation? In my opinion the passing or taking place primary infection is quite probable, and relapse too can also. A horse-radish here already you will understand. IgG to early antigen EA appear naturally later, after occurrence IgM to kapsidnomu to an antigen. They in a low credit are found out in you on the verge of disappearance or eradication already and more found out IgG to Pastas of an infection in big already a credit. So here you can confuse? It's OK. And should be. That you think PTSR necessarily could find out an antigen at such high antiserum capacity to it or him;them in your blood? Itself read in the Internet, that PTSR can nothing already define or determine. And the second you are correct prochel, that most likely it is early Pastas an infection. By the way who to you has told or said to hand over on VEB on antibodies? From you a bottle as with the negative analysis on a HIV in 3 months and the found explanation to your illness, VICHa you most likely at yourself and will not find, how much search!

Certainly surrender in a floor of year for calm of nervous system, but to surrender I personally do not see other reasons.

SergMN
01.03.2005, 23:50
Well you give children or guys))))

Marcello
05.03.2005, 05:13
Yes dot, here already the phobia has gone at a serious level

Njura
08.03.2005, 14:55
By the way Somebody, and we with you appears one blood... However I did not doubt of it or this almost.

magistr
12.03.2005, 06:50
Well it is direct not Simen, and maugli:-)

Ljubasha
12.03.2005, 21:33
Thanks, Simen, very much I hope what is it and there is a reason. Similar on that. But you are accurate in statements - " most likely will not find "...

Confuses a few or a little;little bit moment, that credit IgG already high. Whether there should be he such high by this time? But besides read, that maximum IgG is reached or achieved in 3-6 months. A maximum it how much? Nearby 3, as at you, Simen, probably...

Basically it is possible or probable, that there was a primary infection when joints hurted or were ill;were sick me, a throat and t.d... Then almost all has passed or has taken place, but I am strong depressiroval... And strong augmentations of temperature - probably what is it have then begun and there was a reactivation on a background of depression or the virus began to get whence in an organism (m.b from lu, which have been increased (nadkljuchechnye especially), I do not know, whether it is possible or probable...)

Infectious I now probably... The Virus in a saliva is till now... Read - about one year in a saliva it is saved... By the way you can make PTSR a saliva to confirm or deny recent VEB.

DiHaus
13.03.2005, 14:24
Somebody, thanks for advice or council. Interesting. But I am afraid at us PTSR on VEB do not do or make. Can be and I am mistaken. It is necessary to learn or find out. Your questions about credits for certain and will remain without the answer. Hardly probable who can respond to them. And the antiserum capacity most likely depends on an organism and more heaps of different factors. In statements I am certainly accurate, but soglasis, that I cannot give 100 % of guarantees moreover and on the Internet. Though apparently VEB at you obviously is, and here the HIV - obviously is not present. You in fact the clever guy and itself understand, that probably VEB and there is a reason of all your strange sores as it is typical enough for it or him...

Spb
16.03.2005, 10:53
Still a word has thought up:

VEBmaster-the person suffering a mononucleosis

The doctor of an ENT - the expert by false-negative results

vikk
17.03.2005, 21:29
The most interesting in all this, that in my out-patient department, and she I assure you, very much even anything, to me at all have not suggested to hand over the analysis on VEB... The Therapist there can diagnose only cold and obvious sores which follow from the general or common and biochemical analyses of a blood. LU she at me felt only on a neck (on each side) and under mouses (and that not in axillas)... But on occipital, submandibular and zaushnye and furthermore supraclavicular did not look at all... About what here it is possible to speak in general. Though, results of the biochemical analysis of a blood I then and have not waited... Has hammered, if it is fair... Can there and there was something...

kusya
21.03.2005, 21:54
Somebody, in my out-patient department the same was...

Business of salvage rolling or drowning - a handwork rolling or drowning. You that think, I would began to waste time on studying of all of this animal microcosm far from me if there was an opportunity to talk and consult with really competent vrachem? When has come to an out-patient department with a sick liver me have sent to hand over on enzymes, and about virus hepatitises have told or said only after I about it or this have reminded and have told or said approximately so: " Well can and to hand over on virus hepatitises if so want... " And nobody has told or said on what, which analyses, etc. the Rest was necessary already most to understand...

Danka
23.03.2005, 09:34
seaman

I in the polyclique in general to doctor LORu have told all (at it or her there was a comment: - And!! So you the physician!!))), the diagnosis has put, has prompted him that to me to write out. Has then left an out-patient department, and has thought, and on a horse-radish I here came)))

_Marika_
28.03.2005, 21:26
Lisss,

And the truth, nahrena? I here earlier on doctors did not go never as there was no need, and now here again there is no need, though still more many obscure...

Vodka
30.03.2005, 10:51
seaman

Yes I too last time in an out-patient department was in 96 year, right after armies, and have then hammered on it or her, even on wound never descended or went. Well and here, probably with colleagues to talk has wanted))))

OXIGEN
02.04.2005, 01:22
You see, colleagues at once have recognized you!

Though has not given out secret where the present or true colleagues live?:-)

02.04.2005, 04:47
seaman

Is not present there were no, well they nafig,))) I neighed when I have started about Geksoral to speak the doctor so the nurse in prescription Nizoral has written)))

katusha
03.04.2005, 03:48
It is exact. Still or even longly to wait while sovkovye for the doctor on pension will leave... To raise or increase the salary... And the personnel will be updated... Only it is necessary to wait longly

I have somehow come with cold to the therapist... Hardly on fast with ampeditsitom have not taken away, it was necessary to write the receipt that have released or have let off...

Strazhdushchy
06.04.2005, 05:50
Sovkovye will leave, and who will come? I here have communicated to one graduates medvuza, I more them know a pancake on a course. And the friend at me is, the military surgeon so he speaks, such g... From high schools comes, a dropper from a clyster does not distinguish.

musjaka
08.04.2005, 15:59
Well not nevertheless such... Though one my familiar musician who has studied of 5 years in medine has left and not having ended or stopped it or him for Staffs or States and now works as the programmer... It certainly about what does not speak, except for objective complexities for our doctors there, but looks like a known joke about Michurin when someone on a cherry behind apples has got, yes the water-melon has fallen down a head...:-)

maksim
08.04.2005, 18:37
Simenu it is possible to believe.

Me today after reception of the developed or unwrapped analysis of a blood have sent on an endoscopy and delivery of a blood on Helikobakteriju. You remember simen to me advised will be checked up on this nonsense.

Only here I shall not understand unless so can kolbasit from helikobakterii.

And vobshche me so zadolbalo already this all neopredelenost simply horror.

Glasa
13.04.2005, 14:20
Raz

From them can

vlad
15.04.2005, 18:47
to Somebody:

I think, to worry to you it is not necessary. veb-, accordingly precisely also can it is long persistirovat in an organism and reativirovatsja as a sore on a labium. Ig G to it or him;them has enough of people. At me the mononucleosis somehow odnogrupnik has picked up, when has gone for the summer home, then had unpleasant conversation with the girl, in fact IT or HIM also name " potselujnoj illness or disease " or illness or disease enamoured. Though actually this virus not so is harmless, but each of us and so from what not zastrahovan. At me other history: on PTSR it or him was enough and here antibodies to it or him;them and has not appeared.

AG
16.04.2005, 04:06
And about doctors. All individually. At me the friend, the surgeon to live has opened car-care center and I have an impression, that he understands the carburettor rather than in the speciality is better. But there are doctors from the God, their this calling is simple and they will treat without dependence for the salary, simply to work in medicine carelessly as it or him it is impossible own vanity.

Lacky
17.04.2005, 21:54
Raz to believe me or not is already the private affair of everyone. The truth I do not see the reasons at least to me to not trust. But for the sake of justice it is necessary to tell or say, that about helikobakteriju I have told or said to you not, but someone another... So in fact always: one head well, and two is better... But the HIV at you precisely is not present.:-)