PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Probability of infection Vich

buklya
29.11.2004, 09:08
People, prompt me please, very much I ask, such situation: I was wounded yesterday, a cut of an arm or a hand, to me have given an iodine, he was already in the use (polflakona is not present), I a wadding stick have dripped to myself on a wound, then I have learned or have found out, what for 10 mines before there there was a blood vich the infected patient, (in a jar of an iodine), what probability of infection???

Mil
03.12.2004, 07:29
And what vorojatnost infections with a hepatitis With?

Lika
08.12.2004, 12:49
uspakojsja you not mozhish zarobotat to itself vich, in such a way!! There are only 3 ways of infection (esteem a site)!

Igor890
22.01.2005, 05:27
The same!!!

Shuric178
30.01.2005, 18:41
But in fact there there was a real blood, instead of a saliva! The Blood perishes not at once in fact in closed bank!

MaxiDrive
29.03.2005, 01:25
And alcohol there the same exists, especially as to me is remembered, it is necessary greater or big kontsintratsija to a blood, yes very much!!!

kutjasha
08.04.2005, 21:52
" What probability of infection??? "

... Zero.

In an iodine viruses do not live, they live in cells of a human blood. Except for that it is difficult to present itself, that someone has dropped the blood in a jar with an iodine specially with the purpose someone to infect.

alex
13.05.2005, 16:36
In an iodine there was a blood! Fresh! Viruses not at once die in fact!

nyx
24.05.2005, 06:26
Certainly not at once! They before mors are still excruciated...:-)

If it is more serious, the HIV in alcohol almost at once will be lost. 10 minutes - 3 times with a head and a guarantee. With a virus of a hepatitis About business is worse. He much more proof in an environment, but experiences on a survival of a virus of a hepatitis With in an iodine spent nobody.

Shumakov
15.06.2005, 13:19
Light, do not experience. By the way, the virus in a drop of the blood which are being on air, perishes for 10-15 minutes. About an iodine anything PRECISELY I do not know, but digits should be the same. Just in case hand over analyses, but probability - the 100-th shares of percent or interest.

manechka01
15.06.2005, 16:03
Here only, that has written, that fobit it is necessary beautifully with imagination and I read this masterpiece

Good fellow Svetlana our person, and histories about that as have sticked that a needle in a tram have bothered as that.

buzukova ekater
28.06.2005, 12:57
Spasibki, people, have consoled... Now I am soared in occasion of gepa With, yes a pancake still the throat was ill.. A pancake, has bothered vsevremja than that to hurt or be ill;be sick..

tusja
10.07.2005, 05:37
And to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick, it is necessary to go to a bath and to pour cold water!))))

Here she where a dog porylas......

zzzzzz
10.07.2005, 17:03
From gepsa the throat does not hurt. It is possible to be soared or to not be soared, and except for the analysis to you of anything about itself will not tell or say (so happens) more often. So month through 3-6 you will hand over the analysis and you will calm down. And you in general are assured, what at that person geps? And I do not think, that VGS in an iodine longly alive could remain.

THE VAT
13.07.2005, 14:04
The virus of a hepatitis With also is unstable in an environment, as well as the HIV, and here a virus of a hepatitis During any time can really survive even in alcohol (therefore all medical instrument is exposed avtoklavirovaniju). But as a whole, I join to already written: the probability of infection is close to zero.

Katie
16.07.2005, 13:20
andrew p,

At all respect, I shall dare to disagree with you and to state results of one research known to me on survivability of a virus of a hepatitis With in an environment.

The short of research consist that kontaminirovannuju degidratizirovali and then that has turned out stored or kept a blood at normal constant temperature. Then in 18 hours have taken one of doses, have diluted with water and have entered a chimpanzee. In four day (after degidratizatsii) have spent similar procedure with other chimpanzees. After that kontrollirovali a blood of animals. Month through 3 (it seems, precisely do not remember this time interval) at the first chimpanzee antibodies to VGS have been found out, the level of hepatic enzymes, etc. the Control of a blood of animals which have entered the sample in four day, during not that of half a year is raised or increased, not that year (not a short important) has not shown that they were infected VGS. From here a conclusion about fastness of a virus of a hepatitis With in external conditions. In 18 hours infection is possible or probable also a virus saves the properties. In 96 hours the virus precisely perishes, or loses the contageousness. Fortunately to tell or say the same about a HIV it is impossible.

Therefore the hepatitis With is passed with a blood as easily, as well as the hepatitis of Century In occasion of a virus of a hepatitis In completely with you agrees.

sienda
26.07.2005, 06:23
Subject for reflections... Considering that at me VPG 2 to this bouquet...