PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Behind advice or council to Dopu... (fobjashchim)

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

Dima_Dr
29.03.2005, 22:49
More shortly people, do not believe you any aids ru and other not to authentic sources)) a HIV it ooochen it is terrible. Especially there are versions 2, 3, 4.... And further up to 10. there are viruses passed air-dropwise by) Analyses it is necessary to hand over a minimum of years 10, every month on 3 PTSR and 3 IFA) On signs it is possible and necessary to define or determine all, is usual the analysis at all is important so much... Because, all of them are not authentic) In general the diagnosis can be put easily on the Internet)) And believe nobody, who speaks what is it not so) Except for that usually all dreams and signs necessarily come true, so if what's happened it is exact kranty)) I generally a current a beginner, behind more detailed consultations on these questions address to Dopu)

Moi lolita
31.03.2005, 15:35
Fine REX!

Smoked or has drunk?

Evgen

_
05.04.2005, 16:56
We enter series Dopa and we believe a current to him)))) and we search for truths and only truths............

To suffice us to deceive to leading sites of the world, we want the truth!!!!!!!!!!!! If it is necessary we are ready all a life will light in razrobotki Dopa!!! prisoedinjates to us.......

And we shall name it movements.....

MOVEMENTS DOPA!!!!!!! Behind it or him the truth and only behind it or him!!!!!!!! Do not believe the malicious sources speaking not the truth......

It is time to beat in bells!!!!!!!!!!

(We search for sponsors)

Beerloga
10.04.2005, 02:48
Evgen

There is no you that to narcotics and alcohol shall tell or say are not present!!! All all all!!!! Dop, HE our IDOL!!! We SEARCH for TRUTHS!!!! And she WILL triumph!!!!)))

vlad127
11.04.2005, 10:42
And then zavoyot from pazora vidushchie professors in this area also will fall on knees before ours DOPOM!!!!!!!!!

sandra
14.04.2005, 16:40
Evgen

You enter our series? Revolution we shall do or make)))))

Miha
14.04.2005, 19:27
Evgen Greetings!!!!!

We frame zanogo yours kamitet on delivery of analyses, mozh you will head?))

Psheduk
16.04.2005, 02:26
URAAAAAAAAAAA COMRADES!!!! HURRAH!!! DOP VEINS, DOP IT IS ALIVE, DOP WILL LIVE!!!)) AND ITS or HIS BUSINESS RIGHT!!!))

More shortly it is long still to me here to be sprayed, bystrenko were threw off to us with Alex on beer))

Our stock is called " Movement Dopa "))

18.04.2005, 02:43
Dop we have realized the of disbelief in development on vich and I think you us forgive or excuse, we so hope to borrow or occupy the first series in yours movement.

And vashche to be engaged in business, to conduct light in the world...

To search for the truth......

(objavljaetsja competition on the slogan of our movement)

Ksju
21.04.2005, 15:34
Yes I tozh recognize, in vain I did not trust in the beginning to ours DOPU!!! But then I have realized also all have understood, I thought and here it an enlightenment snizashlo on me)) Now ALWAYS With IT or him And FOR IT or him!!! URAAAA!!!!)) I shall search too for the truth all life)

By the way rebjatki, and whether for a long time you handed over analyses and??? It is time to me it seems for a long time already))

Alesya
24.04.2005, 20:53
What's happened?

Tamara
25.04.2005, 22:17
Soldier Jane

All is written!!!

abik54
30.04.2005, 08:44
We open the laboratory, Dop the head physician will be... Analyses only at us the most authentic.... Money for development we shall not regret)

04.05.2005, 22:03
The analysis is authentic more less than years through 10.

And to be surveyed 3 times in mes are necessary.....

Farukh
08.05.2005, 23:43
And, everything, has understood, has read through. No comment. Personally at me the next post of the Dope any more will not break a roof. And if hunting to hand over someone analyses within 6-7 years - a flag in arms or hand.

NINAJU
12.05.2005, 23:45
And it still not a limit, on 1000 % our analysis is authentic a current of years through 20 and that not too that and is exact)

liluli
15.05.2005, 20:28
Our slogan yet have not offered new....

" Lutshe the bitter truth, than sweet lie "

Vl. Vl. Gr.
17.05.2005, 17:04
The dope, and what, is the truth, what you used easy or light;mild narcotics?

di-kov
19.05.2005, 08:29
Soldier Jane

And in vain you so kotigorichno, then we shall not forgive or excuse when will come prosvletlenija))

Vladimir
19.05.2005, 23:48
Soldier Jane

Yes you are dared or laugh chtol 6-7 years.... neeeeee YOU HAVE not understood!!!! At this time the ANALYSIS is authentic the CURRENT ON 30 % NO MORE!!!

halisa
20.05.2005, 06:26
Soldier Jane

You that as it is possible so about ITSELF!!!) you such statements to us will disorganize all business)) Certainly there is no he uses nothing, he now develops new the test-system))

Gelya
22.05.2005, 14:13
Dear moder remove reports Soldier Jane

From our topic, she to us all spoils......))

kassiopeja
23.05.2005, 11:44
Excuse, children or guys, I probably here not in a subject, but something you have got naughty not moderately...

You somehow too quickly forget, what it to not have the exact answer to a question: " plus or not plus " .vy about the posts at this forum have forgotten? You fobnye cries have forgotten the ? And at it or him doubtful analyses not one month so it would be not necessaryl... You put yourselves on its or his place, here when to you every month will respond, that " your exact status is unknown, analyses doubtful ", here then you though will understand its or his status a little. Yes, he is wrong, placing the gloomy posts, but here this topic you have simply shown yours, sorry, a nature. Here a public place and mat here it is inappropriate, but as quickly you forget yourselves and nachitaete to stick with fingers in others!!!

Oppositely.

P.S. For me he the friend. From the big letter.

The post-graduate student
23.05.2005, 19:10
And for us the LEADER!!!!!!!!

Zelenkina.
27.05.2005, 00:54
Yes... That before you beads metat...