PDA

Просмотр полной версии : History

Kot
25.11.2004, 20:40
Question not on a subject of this forum. Yesterday I was called by my old friend. Once he liked me and at us with it or him any attitudes or relations and t.d, etc. were fastened But as a result we with it or him dispatch or deliver;have missed, as he could not be defined or determined who to him more dearly or expensively, at it or him there someone already was couple of years. But she (this "Couple of years") has thrown it or him. With it or him all of us have peerly remained friends. He periodically calls to me. And in general, he to me always calls when to him figovo. To talk. Well I like as Panacea Ivanovna such. Yesterday again called and has told, that it or he was thrown by the next woman (he with her has lived year, she was more senior than it or him for 5 years with the child) and complained what all changeable. And at the same time has suggested me to meet (at me in a head it was drew, excuse me for cynicism, the invitation to a couple palok coffee) .v the general or common egoism any as to him it is bad, then calls also for an intim hopes. I it already prosekla. But I a flint) .mne like and am boring today to do or make nefig. Here I think to meet it or him or it is better to remain with it or him in pleasant telephone attitudes or relations. And the most interesting, what he was the initiator of our break, and now that to him nadobno? The Truth in fact, in one river you will not enter twice.

V.Elstov
18.12.2004, 03:00
Yes, Dzhulija)

By a statement you and itself in a status to make the correct decision:)

Success

JUra

masya_b
31.12.2004, 21:01
Yes JUr, I sit at home I do not walk. How there in the street by the way? I also did not leave today.

kolya
25.01.2005, 23:57
In the street a rain, and I should pack a bag, instead of hunting, but would be desirable to sleep... And more Anna Herman sings... And why I another shall not put something?... And that is why - the good song - " Hope - my compass earth, and success the award for boldness begins... " This song Is pleasant to me, the childhood I recollect, my parents liked to listen to Anna Herman...

You ask about weather... At once it was presented me that at you windows are stuck by an oilcloth from bombardments, you sit at home and of all are afraid:)

JUra

marchepr
16.02.2005, 04:51
I too like a song about hope. And where you pack a bag? What rain? At me a snow full, on roads a glaze ice. Windows are curtained densely off, I in woolen socks do not leave anywhere. perekontovyvajus.

Olka
21.02.2005, 23:47
JUra in Singapore Herman listens... I Remember in the winter in Hamburg, in park, to year in Dovlatov's 94-th "Zone" read ---it is worked on contrasts!)))

Sergey B. Lebed
28.02.2005, 13:53
Zdraste!!! To you to listen and......???

CHesno speaking I nihrena have not understood except for that that.. It is necessary to include or switch on only on louder music and to wait dorzhdja while he for the house will not fill in, all that that was on soul or douche and I certainly now wish you to be passed or be taken place in soul or douche!!!

Forgive or Excuse if not clearly..!!!

Palkan
18.03.2005, 16:27
In occasion of history. I for last 4 months was called with my 3 former passions which serially I met in 7 years. One of them is better than me has found nobody and hoped for an intim, and here others already had time to get family and called, pushed nastalgicheskimi memoirs about rough and freedom of a youth which passes or takes place irrevocably.

I to meet have not refused with everything, with female curiosity. But, knowing the man's nature, did not begin to do or make it or this.

LenaGolovach
03.04.2005, 19:17
Well they like so povspominat, pomurlykat. When to me very much very boringly I can see it or him and so desires in general are not present. One and too to procrastinate.

sova
06.05.2005, 06:25
Well there is no simply a friendship between the guy and devchenkoj... And muzhiks and really goats. I here yesterday on a visit waited for one guy (greetings the darling if you see me) For a long time with it or him through an Internet communicated, well type cleanly good friendly attitudes or relations, at last have agreed that he will arrive on a visit. All already to that also went, but it was necessary to me to tell or say directly, that sex will not be on 100 %, and that you think, he simply has not arrived. On a horse-radish to him from Moscow to Ivanovo to go for " it is simple so ". It or him, certainly, to understand it is possible, but here only and it is not necessary then to soar, that sex not the main thing, and the main mutual understanding. All of you muzhiks identical, and we, devchenki, it is not far from you send away or have left. I, by the way, though have told or said about 100 %, but condoms have got, so, just in case... Such business or affairs...

Fatina
29.05.2005, 17:40
Have directly amused. If I on a place of that guy was, Miramistinka would arrive even despite of " 100 % ", in fact " I, by the way, though have told or said about 100 %, but condoms have got, so, just in case... " - it is strange, what is it it was not clear... So not all goats...

:-)

Andreyka
01.06.2005, 01:30
miramistinka

Happens

Alla
09.06.2005, 08:44
Everything, that is not done or made, all to the best. That fellow ' + ' was, and I meanwhile '-'. Has not arrived, to me is quieter.

Lefan
29.06.2005, 07:11
Children or Guys, want posmejatsja? That fellow after has not arrived, has ceased and to leave on communication or connection. And now, probably, has read through, that about 100 % it was not serious, at once the letter has sent, even has apologized and again on a visit is going to... In, has exhausted!!! Excuse, lovely, but your train has left....

Or I am not right, children or guys, the chance can give him still?

Lefgren
08.07.2005, 02:35
Kakzhdomu from us though time in the Life gave chance???!!!!!!

Think above it or this........

Maria L
16.07.2005, 22:11
Yes is not present, about chance I for the sake of a joke have asked. That fellow is completely not necessary to me. It was simple at first interestno, I never through an Internet got acquainted, it has casually left, and was terrible interestno to look or see at it or him in zhivuju.a he has very ugly acted or arrived, he should has arrived, he at all has not called and has not warned about that I did not wait for it or him. I think all girls will be solidary with me, that a similar act, simply inexcusable. So he would go, where far away with the apologies...

imported_
24.07.2005, 17:27
... And still I have responded him... interestno as he will operate or work further... (greetings the darling, I think, you have learned or have found out me)