PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cry from the heart

mhl
12.05.2005, 17:47
On February, 17th, 2005

Hello, thanks you for your job! At me here what history: to me of 18 years, some time back I have started to go often to prostitutes, very much it would be desirable to borrow or occupy in sex really, but nachitavshis a heap of the literature on AIDS, to me during the latest moment different ideas (therapy, an infection, lymphonoduses, mors start to climb in a head......), and I ask the girl to work as an arm or a hand (through a condom) since I know, what is it really safe sex. Basically, I understand, what if the condom will not tear and will not slip, I should not catch, but why then Fauchi and Lejn in the monography "HIV-INFECTION" write, what even correct use of a condom does not give 100 %? Whether Will appear when - nibud cardinal treatment for AIDS, in fact all ZPPP are treated (one more quickly, others - are longer, but are treated), only this prokljatyj AIDS prevents to conduct a normal sexual life!

As show researches, in overwhelming majority diskordantnyh the pairs constantly using a condom, the HIV is not passed, since the condom is the most reliable agent protecting both from a HIV, and from other infections. The unique factor of possible or probable risk of transfer of a virus can become break or slipping of a condom. It or this it is possible izbzhat if to follow references with which you can familiarize in a material of our portal. Whether to use condoms at getting contacts or to choose not getting kinds of sex - to solve in any case to you.

At present, unfortunately, it is not invented any more a "radical" medicine which completely would cure a HIV-infection in an organism of the person. But " the agent of treatment " exists is antiretrovirusnaja therapy which allows to reduce effectively quantity or amount of a virus to not defined or determined level, allowing immune system normally to function. At present the HIV-infection can be considered or examined;surveyed not as lethal disease, and more likely as chronic.

Probably, not " this prokljatyj AIDS " stirs or prevents to you messages " normal polvuju a life ", and pavor before a HIV and, probably, you should pay steadfast attention to the pavor, instead of possible or probable risk of transfer of a HIV. In such situations happens it is useful to discuss the feelings and fears with the third party, somebody to that you trust, or having called on a telephone hotline on vich/??nO. One of possible or probable ways of the decision is a search fuller and a trustworthy information about a HIV. We hope in it or this to you our portal will help or assist. Success!

And IN FACT Basically HE is right?

Rachel
09.07.2005, 11:39
Do not go mad!!))

ralo4ka
24.07.2005, 12:22
Yours Fauchi and Lejn do or make from such as you are simple fobov. Read ludshe Robert Kiosaki