PDA

Просмотр полной версии : IMMUNOGLOBULIN

rusil86
26.05.2005, 05:14
Children or Guys!

As I already wrote, we wait a small miracle - for our liked kid!!!

(4-th month) But there were small difficulties. To me it is very urgent on honey. It is necessary to indications prokapat a course of an immunoglobulin. On Sokolinke have ceased to write out it or him, and accordingly in its or his our drugstore too do not give out.

I address accordingly to muscovites, can at whom there are rests from old stocks, someone can has received, but has not used. Vobshchem if there is an opportunity - help or assist!

VERY URGENTLY it is necessary!!! HELP or ASSIST the KID!!! Please, write to me irvitya@mail.ru

_
07.06.2005, 10:11
Type or Collect in a Yandex the Immunoglobulin, some drugstores in which he there get out is on sale.

Here the drugstore in which if to believe an Internet he is, is on sale without the prescription there is he there 968 rbl.

The Internet-drugstore ' Island of health ' (the Drugstore? 14) the companies ' oaO?a?-honey ' Phone for orders - (095 210 16 46

Site www.ostrov777.ru

Nataly
14.06.2005, 07:32
Sofya! I congratulate! Such remarkable news!)))) I Hope all will pass or take place safely... Unfortunately, I can help or assist nothing itself...

kozak
24.06.2005, 21:26
And why have ceased to write out?

ElBorracho
01.07.2005, 22:00
Children or Guys who goes on group ---can, ask? Here in any post ran mobile phone Leksi ---who remembers, where? C, it would be necessary to her to call ---she knows much, success to you!

Belth
03.07.2005, 16:41
I remember my post was......, and here what

Probably " At whom so was "

Alexander.
07.07.2005, 03:17
I here))) well on Sokolinke even if was not present it or him that it not for a long time.. He pereodicheski pojavljaetsja... It is necessary on Riga to call 219-71-74 as he only there to appear to blow on sokalinku and to take the prescription.... (in a drugstore there so always that is that is not present..) and in general if it is necessary it is urgently possible for a steam vials or flasks to buy or purchase and ostolnoe already under the prescription.. There all the same the scheme or plan .raz in nedel... 0 for this time pojavittsja....

Ksenja
11.07.2005, 10:22
Yes in that continually, that it or him will not be in general!

As I was explained by Ivannikov, now och it is a lot of to people on therapy sit, and Sokolinka has ceased to reserve a globulin, and all -VA spends a current for therapy. And the globulin is not therapy and in general grit not too vital! And in its or his drugstore it is accordingly mute! Well if so prispichilo buy grit! And it is necessary to me for the -winter period 3 on 5 nadot to make. In each dropper 2, here also consider or count skoka on ento sredstvov it is necessary! If to consider, that the cheapest globulin costs or stands 960. it turns out 28800.!!!!

Well there is no at me such money, never was and will not be!!!! And in general at me a deep financial ASS!!! Excuse for frivolities::

Lucy
16.07.2005, 03:22
The pancake as so is not present on sokalinke... At me the friend only one month ago dripped..

... Go to zavedushchej........

Pancake in general have become impudent..

Who to you has told or said that is necessary prokapat?

Talk to the lechishchim vrachem! That he will tell or say.. It is necessary to you or not he that another can will register that?? oktagal for example or it or him too now do not give... voobshchem in any case it is necessary death grip on the doctor or on zavedushchuju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in general it is possible to lay down in their hospital there precisely drip.. You will lie down prokapaesh...

Ba2
19.07.2005, 16:44
To me I has appointed or nominated the gynecologist, which pregnancy conducts. She not + in mamki has let out or has released the first HIV and knows chyo it is necessary. And on Sokolinke I already have tried all: and to Elena managing ours went, and together with Ivannikov to Marlenychu in the hospital case it tried to be arranged, that though one course permanently prokapat. Anywhere speak is not present! Ivannikov even in our maternity home of the manager called (she its or his good friend), at it or her asked mozh chyo will find. Nihrena! Grjat the free-of-charge freebie has remained a current on :..

Lexi, and you when on Sokolinke will be take an interest at the infektsionista, mozh chyo nibud valuable you learn or you find out. So it is insulting, I in the past to year have thrown out the whole course of the delayed globulin, one prokapala, and up to the second somehow laziness was. And now a pancake such :.

Neskuchnaya
21.07.2005, 14:46
Ohrenet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At me the friend laid when in the summer to her dripped...

He can to you is not necessary.... vprintsype....

And still my friend in genekologii too imunoglabulin appointed or nominated but he kakojto a little another in ampoules and at her thousand on 2500 where that has left all....

And with what it in general is connected? You do not know such reduction?

Cedars
22.07.2005, 15:58
Even children or guys from organization LZHVS tried to help or assist me, too on sokolinku went and too is ineffectual. And Marlenych has told or said, that terapijnyh shchas it is too much patients and financing not uvilichivajut. Here also it is necessary to refuse orders on neterapijnye, auxiliary preparations. Well actually it is easier to refuse them, than to give up to that nibud in therapy, I fine understand all::

AMUR
23.07.2005, 04:44
Sofya:

I not from Moscow. Has looked on ours med.sajtam, an immunoglobulin human. The price different, 208-226, 945. I think, on a dosage depends, but particularies on a dosage there are not present. You are assured, what nothing has confused with a dosage? What on 960 at you it is exact that dosage which it is necessary to you?

The fox
23.07.2005, 20:58
Sofya to wait from the state it is not necessary. It is necessary to collect money on friends, friends and relatives. I for example could help or assist. But 1000 rub a maximum for me. Throw off the address (Internet), and I shall send. Strain the husband (the father of the child), let runs and searches babki. To not wait At all! Health of the kid is more dear or expensive. And debts then will give.

ponkratova
23.07.2005, 22:43
I too am ready to help or assist.

alex_mas
24.07.2005, 03:46
ja tozhe koje-4em pomogu... komu mozhno zavtra s utra peredat '???... tolko bistro... kto nibud '!!!

christineee
24.07.2005, 03:54
Children or Guys! All many thanks! But I cannot take money and I shall not be! Well you that, me is direct as that it became inconvenient! I not ask material aid. I simply counted on those people which from the state program still have any stocks. There are children or guys which have responded and have given some ampoules, to it or him;them many thanks too! Well and all rest will have as that by own strength naskrebat. Certainly 3 droppers it will not turn out in any way, but one we shall try as nibud to extend. Still time all thanks! Sincere all taki at us people!

Aska
24.07.2005, 04:37
Yes, Sofjushka, success ---also do not twitch, all will be good)))

Nostr
24.07.2005, 04:40
Success to you!!!!